Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Like many of you have said, the simple connection between these two sisters is astounding. The telepathic craving for pakoras or the timing of bringing up hair oil. The hair oil comment even though it was bad timing was well done and handled. It was only the mention but I do hope they revisit it when Jeevika finds out. When Maanvi pulled the off phone away when Jeevika mentioned her long her, it showed the start of her struggle, with is slowly surfacing      
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Pj-

Like many of you have said, the simple connection between these two sisters is astounding. The telepathic craving for pakoras or the timing of bringing up hair oil. The hair oil comment even though it was bad timing was well done and handled. It was only the mention but I do hope they revisit it when Jeevika finds out. When Maanvi pulled the off phone away when Jeevika mentioned her long her, it showed the start of her struggle, with is slowly surfacing      

Technically they could base a whole episode on Jeevika remembering all these moments where she joins all the dots up. I'm not a big fan of flashbacks but they've been used really effectively in this show so far and I would love to see Jeevika reminiscing all these clues, their childhood of course and the time when she told her to leave :(

I think they're going to show how Manvi begins to fall more weak as time passes, due to the treatment of course but also symbolising how she cannot stay away from her Di.
Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow...lovely post Reema..loved it...every moment in yesterday's epi was amazing..hair fall scene being the highlight...I dont understand how does Nia manage to surprise everyday,still lot more to come our way..
loving Viren more and more these days..Monday and tuesday epis were more like ek hazaaron mein mera bhaiya hai,thnx to him... but i want Viraat to find out the cue in that letter,without any help..Would love to see Jeevika reading it,whenever the right time comes.Cos that is where it belongs.

Amazing post :)