Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Just if she could see her </3 (Page 2)

-Arushi- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Reemz*

..Jessie.. IF-Dazzler
..Jessie..
..Jessie..

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Manvi maybe able to keep up a brave front in front of everyone but she is human after all. No matter how strong you are, when you have to suffer at the hands of a potentially fatal disease like cancer you are going to be scared...very very scared. There have been times when as a viewer I've found it all too real despite knowing that it is fiction at the end of the day. Manvi is not real yet when she reacted on seeing the bunch of her hair in her hand, my eyes lit up (not in a positive manner) as if I'm actually watching someone close to me suffering. I'm not exaggerating but scenes like that and when she had her first round of treatment made my heartbeat faster because it didn't feel like I was watching a serial. that is what the real fact !!!!!

Virat and Maanvi scene was ultra adorable and quite innocent too because they easily brushed away the whole calling Maya by Manvi as a silly mistake without looking too much in to it. Then of course the heartbreaking scene I mentioned above followed by Manvi's 'need' to find happiness in the moment of despair. Who does she find her happiness in? Who else but her sister. Even though she cannot make herself to tell Jeevika the truth, she also cannot stop herself from seeking solace in her sister even at this point. Just hearing her voice will be enough for Manvi...! All I really want is for Jeevika to see what Manvi is going through right now, for her to hug her baby sister and to kiss her her head, to mother and comfort her. To tell her that hair or no hair, she will remain beautiful and to hold her when she falls sick . That's all Manvi needs! There is so much potential for some outstandingly poignant scenes between the behnas where Jeevika will give Manvi the warmth, strength and love whenever the latter falls weak.wow what a brialliant answer...u have made points clearly to prove what exactly they are!!!!!!there cant be better answer than this.

On a lighter note, Viren with his chart brought a smile to my face. It was a nice mix of humour and some logic from Lawyer sahab! He's slowly getting there...can he also find the letter please?that is what i am eagerly waiting i am terribly day dreaming about that scene when jeevika ll get to know abot the letter...no matter how i resist myself but eventually go dreaming abt that particular scene.

*Reemz*

NeenuAmmu Goldie
NeenuAmmu
NeenuAmmu

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
agreeTongueThumbs Up

*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amit90

Agreed- Nia is such a wonderful actress- I was def moved by the scene today and one of the earlier scenes when Jeevika visited her in Chandigarh to meet her; how Manvi cried and touched to feel Jeevika if shes really there! Such a powerful performance and it completely makes you forget you are just watching a show!!! Like you said, Manvi can be all strong and be happy in front of others, but deep down she DOES need support, love, hug from her loved ones, comfort, someone to assure her that she would be fine and for her, she finds all of this within JEEVIKA! Irony is that is the one person she wants to hide it the most- bearing all this alone just to keep her sister happiness intact! Beeji and everyone in the house know (although they don't reveal this to Manvi) and tomorrow if everyone comes to know- even then Manvi needs JEEVIKA to be there for her- no matter how love or care she gets from others, nothing can do justice as Jeevika- who is her sister, mother, friend, everything!

Again, today sisters phone convo was the highlight of the show- the mutual pakora topic showed that- how Manvi was craving them and Jeevika was making them at her place. But even more than, it moved me when Jeevika mentioned about that hair oil product that vanished Manvi's smile and it was ironical that she had just lost her hair then; but again Manvi gulped all those tears and put the brave front to not let it effect her voice as Jeevika would pick that up immediately! I loved Manvi & Vanshika's little talk- they always have had positive vibe in their talks and Vanshika always stood by her despite Swamini fiasco and other issues. I am sure she would be elated to hear that Virat chose Manvi for his life partner!

ABOUT TIME, they revealed little about Vanshika's take on this whole Maya issue- clearly she is accepting all this for Virat's happiness- her own conviction lacks! I have been saying this again and again- CVs need to bring Vanshika into the limelight; bring her into these issues especially where her sons are concerned! Why Swamini always hogs the limelight even during Viren's wedding and now by acting as a match maker with Virat! It was lovely to see Vanshika talking her heart out (to some extent) with Jeevika- that beautiful chemistry of saas bahu needs to develop further! And perhaps with Vanshika's hesitation or lack of conviction with this rishta, would ring a bell to Jeevika that Viren was right about Maya! 

And ofcourse our VIREN- hahahaha he was so serious about all that graph and charts; sitting in his office alone doing it as if solving some big case LMAO! Grt episode over all- Chachi was sweet too- but again Manvi stole the show today!

Exactly. We know the entire family is there as a pillar of strength for Manvi but only Jeevika will give that extra concern and attention which Manvi always craves for. Her instant reaction when she was feeling down was to call Jeevika because she has that need to talk to her. Jeevika is a necessity for Manvi. *sigh* I know! What timing to bring up the hair oil topic :( It was painful to watch but that along with the pakoda connection made it seem like Jeevika has what Manvi lacks. Manvi-Vanshika scenes always bring a smile to my face but it was also nice to see a Jeevika-Vanshika scene, after all they are saas-bahu. Would love to see more of them!  Quite contrary to popular opinion, I think the Vadheras would happily welcome Manvi as Virat's wife it seems. It's only Swamini really who has the issue and for now we don't know where Jeevika stands on the issue.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amii90..Jessie..

cutyvirman IF-Sizzlerz
cutyvirman
cutyvirman

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
viren's chart LAMAOROFL

*Reemz*

-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Like many of you have said, the simple connection between these two sisters is astounding. The telepathic craving for pakoras or the timing of bringing up hair oil. The hair oil comment even though it was bad timing was well done and handled. It was only the mention but I do hope they revisit it when Jeevika finds out. When Maanvi pulled the off phone away when Jeevika mentioned her long her, it showed the start of her struggle, with is slowly surfacing      

*Reemz*

Cattleya Senior Member
Cattleya
Cattleya

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
awesome postClap

*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pj-

Like many of you have said, the simple connection between these two sisters is astounding. The telepathic craving for pakoras or the timing of bringing up hair oil. The hair oil comment even though it was bad timing was well done and handled. It was only the mention but I do hope they revisit it when Jeevika finds out. When Maanvi pulled the off phone away when Jeevika mentioned her long her, it showed the start of her struggle, with is slowly surfacing      

Technically they could base a whole episode on Jeevika remembering all these moments where she joins all the dots up. I'm not a big fan of flashbacks but they've been used really effectively in this show so far and I would love to see Jeevika reminiscing all these clues, their childhood of course and the time when she told her to leave :(

I think they're going to show how Manvi begins to fall more weak as time passes, due to the treatment of course but also symbolising how she cannot stay away from her Di.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jessie..-Pj-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index