India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kinjal Didi

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
We all talk a lot about the Redemtion of Rashi - I can see a whole story being written on this plotline - but I genuinely thought that Kinjal wouldn't stoop as low as Urmila today. 
Maybe it's my hormones but I honestly felt that something of Kokila's upbringing and morals would come to the fore and stop her from agreeing to Urmila's blasphemous plan.
Obviously I was too optimistic but I truly am more disappointed with Kinjal than I have ever been before. Her diatribe against her mother and brother due to the modelling was understandable - she was angry with them for what she perceived they had done to her - but now this is God she's going up against.

Unfortunately living with Urmila is doing Kinjal no favours!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-doc4everPN_luvs_ArjunShaunSAsmallwonderMereMahiyaa.

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
She has gone from being a Modi to a Shah Dead! That just says it all! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-ShaunSANazmaJ

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
You are not alone nazma. I really and truly had expected better from kinjal. She and urmi have descended into the gutters. I am curious though about How the cv's plan to turn this into a social message. Cos the only way would be to have the duo spend time in jail for fraud. And yet i cant see that happening. How on earth are they going to show something positive from this?

Edited by ShaunSA - 04 April 2012 at 2:29pm

-neela-doc4everNazmaJ

..neelanjana IF-Rockerz
..neelanjana
..neelanjana

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

-neela- Goldie
-neela-
-neela-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
I am suprised with where the CVs are going with Kinjal's track. I honestly thought that after the lottery fiasco, they would start showing something about Kinjal and Dhawal's relationship but obviously, Kurmilla needs some kind of side kick with her at all times!! Just like Rashi, I am not sure how the CVs will bring around Kinjal's redemption. By agreeing to become Kinjal didi, this is a all time low for her Dead

doc4everShaunSANazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angl143

She has gone from being a Modi to a Shah Dead! That just says it all! 

True enough!!
I just can't stand the fact that she is joining hands with Urmila in this most low of acts!!

-neela-

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

You are not alone nazma. I really and truly had expected better from kinjal. She and urmi have descended into the gutters. I am curious though about How the cv's plan to turn this into a social message. Cos the only way would be to have the duo spend time in jail for fraud. And yet i cant see that happening. How on earth are they going to show something positive from this?

I don't know why I was expecting better but I really was.
I don't think there could possibly be a social message in this. The CVs will carry on this track until Urmi and Kinjal are inevitably caught by someone, they'll suffer taunting from their neighbourhood but it will all soon be forgotten. 
As long as Urmi can carry on with her money making schemes and her kalakaries then the CVs will be happy!!

-neela-

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -neela-

I am suprised with where the CVs are going with Kinjal's track. I honestly thought that after the lottery fiasco, they would start showing something about Kinjal and Dhawal's relationship but obviously, Kurmilla needs some kind of side kick with her at all times!! Just like Rashi, I am not sure how the CVs will bring around Kinjal's redemption. By agreeing to become Kinjal didi, this is a all time low for her Dead

She has stooped very low but when the CVs decide to bring her into the fold all this crime will be forgotten and forgiven. 
I didn't think Kinja would ever be as despicable as to work with Urmila to defraud people!!

-neela-

Go to top