is there any timing for the game..??
Posted: 11 years ago
When we have enough people from both sides we start😳
Originally posted by Aliyaafridi

When we have enough people from both sides we start😳

okay thanks for the information😳
Ishi - LMFAOO I had the opportunity to answer one question and I didn't even get it right :| the others I had no idea what it even was LMFAOO

bhalu why are u so shocked :| :| :|
 Vaishali reporting on duty from ladki wale side !!!! Do we have the grooms side? I can only see pink fonts everywhere!!!!🤔
HERE FOR THE GIRLS SIDE :D

though idk how much help I'll be considering I forgot everything and my nets a kameena
🤔
The games are like played at 10 - 2 for US/Canada time then the next ceremony starts then new game. That's like when the ladke wale are present too.
        NO ladka walas are present at this time ever :[ this is what sucks...when WE US/Canada people are free, no  ones onnn! :(     
^ I KNOW!But I'm going to bed in a few minutes...almost 12:30 and have a stupid eye doctors appointment early in the morning :(
Originally posted by anitamalik

NO ladka walas are present at this time ever :[ this is what sucks...when WE US/Canada people are free, no  ones onnn! :(     

there are only few from US/Canda on the boys side and on the girls side a lot of us are on at this time :| no wonder we keep loosing :(