Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The lost charm (+ an apology in video) (Page 3)

ccuteaangel Goldie
ccuteaangel
ccuteaangel

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_eyez123

Totally understand where your coming from..the scenes are all too mismatched, repeating scenes from previous epi's really hahaha.

I'm saying this for the 237636th time..but I love your voice!

Glad to know you feel the same and I am not the only one , and thanks Embarrassed

Originally posted by sharneil92

HAYLEY! Okay, so I'm finally back on my commenting and reviewing and replying rampage! And now that I'm back, I wanted to say, really how the show has suppressed my creative glands and I completely agree with ya! Like no secretion of creative juices! It's like, so awful! The show is leading to absolutely no where right now, and they are just beating about the bush, and what's even more annoying is how they keep coming back to square one. 

The thrilling part about a snakes and ladder game is how we SOMETIMES go back to square one or somewhere really at the bottom, but keep overcoming the places where the snakes are situated! It's the overcoming part that makes it more thrilling, but the CVs are doing nothing to push the leads ahead. The story is a total mess. 

I've lost interest in how Arnav's parents died. I've lost interest in how Anjali married that creep. I've lost interest to know how Khushi was responsible for Arnav's misery. I just don't care anymore, because the CVs are hell bent on extending this bloody Shyam exposed track. Frankly, it;s becoming as annoying as the frequent Rabba Vey moments. 

The show is losing it's luster, and it's not as attractive as it used to be. I've stopped watching it regularly, but I watch them back to back every weekend. I refuse to stay up at night to watch a show that does not have me gripped.

Sigh. I talk a lot too, don't I? :P

AND GOSH. YOU'RE SO DAMN HOT. LOL

Love,
Shalu.

Argh I know, creative juices are at a standstill, they have been for a while, I really look up to people that are still managing to write and update new chapters when all the show is doing in circling around in horrific loops Confused
I loved your analogy, I think its perfect. Its like, we are not complaining about all the scenes where they fight and struggle and are thrown back, but we don't like to see the same thing spit out at us again and again with no progress, no consequences, NOTHING. Its all just a waste of space !

Don't even talk about the frequent, over used, forced, awkward Rabba Ve's ! I skipped forward my first ever Rabba Ve today, it felt awful Cry
I wish I could do that, but couple bored Hayley with Easter holidays and I can't help but watch when its out! 
Don't worry, talking is good, it helps vent Big smile

And lol, Thank you so damn much Wink
Love, Hayley x

Electric_BuBBle IF-Dazzler
Electric_BuBBle
Electric_BuBBle

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Excellent video, Hayley!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ccuteaangel

ccuteaangel Goldie
ccuteaangel
ccuteaangel

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Res x

Edited--Awww Hayley firstly Hug  Hug  What!!! ur not gonna be updating or writing for a while? aww i really hope you're inspiration comes back 'cos i really miss reading ur work! Ouch 

Hug right back Hug

Yea, I think I'll just be observing for a while now ! Anything that I write would be complete rubbish so you should be glad I've stopped. Thanks for the sweet comment though Smile

Originally posted by Electric_BuBBle

Excellent video, Hayley! 

Thank you dear Embarrassed ! 
areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
I understand your POV Hayley and i respect it!

But i have felt the things in a very realistic band. people have been complaining a lot about the track, especially about Khushi's behaviour but that was how she was given to us since the beginning! 

Nice video, you are very cute! 
Update the FF soon! its one of my favorites!

SankaDevi20 Senior Member
SankaDevi20
SankaDevi20

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
''Because I talk a LOT''  hahahahah youre epic! And plus, I dont mind that u havent been updating lately, its totally fine. School and life in general are hard enough, so I appreciate all the work you put in anyways! Plus now, youve even made this super cute video to apologize! How could anyone be mad at you? Well, there was a while where I felt that the charm is lost too, but im getting my hopes back up after Fridays episode (6th april) and Im hoping slowly they will build up to the same charm they used to have. The charm that made us want to watch each and every episode. I sometimes just get a bit irritated by the end they keep loose and show no sign of tying anytime soon - but then I think, mehh, its a show, it cant be perfect no? Perhaps we're just perfectionista's? And then I think ( please follow my train of thought, sign here here here and here.. *rolls eyes at self*) WELL, we do watch this show no? We take out time to watch it, discuss it, write about it, make awesome VMs, make cute Hayley videos.. Sooo we kind of deserve to have a good story with a charm? So here goes nothing! Im sticking to it because I basically love Sanaya and Barun and everybody else in the show, theyre doing an awesome job and basically doing what theyre told to.. so they are not to blame ( most of the time) People, you know who you are writing this show and sprinkling it with charm, BRING the charm back! ahahah Sorry hayley, a LOT of talking for no reason, I think this is me procrastinating, in that case, please do throw a book at my head, because Im supposed to be studying, instead im writing a 50 page book here! Hope you dont mind! Lovely video again!! :D

Edited by SankaDevi20 - 08 April 2012 at 12:47pm
...shruti... IF-Sizzlerz
...shruti...
...shruti...

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
aww u look so pretty dear
and i agree with you that the serial has some what lost its charm but i do hope u get ur inspiration back n update soon
catalyst IF-Dazzler
catalyst
catalyst

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged

agree...

somehow since the last 2 weeks the intense passion these guys emote onscreen is missing...the cvs definitely need to work on that instead of dragging the show...height of stupidity- the comedy scenes are mostly hilarious...i love it but still they need to ignite the passion...

these guys barun and sanaya have enormous potential which when used in a better way can set the stage on fire leaving us in o-la-la dreamy world of arhi n craving for more! 

the trps are even dipping low...tht's a serious problem rite now!!!!! definitely ipl matches are a major factor so the cvs need to constantly please and surprise their viewers:D

the cvs need to move the story!!! 

coming to the video it was excellent...loved it!:D

i dont think u needed to apologise but that was really sweet of you becoz we viewers of ipkknd would always want our show to rockk and do well no matter what!

Edited by icegurl789 - 10 April 2012 at 1:32am
Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Awwwh yes, You did get my name write and i got so excited when you mentioned me. Haha Smile

I understand what your trying to say about IPK and the story is certainly not moving anywhere. Now that you said that you won't be writing for a while or perhaps till the charm is back i want the CVS to give us an amazing track NOW! I love reading your work and i love your FF. So cvs, Give us something amazing so that we will have our lovely writer called Hayley back Heart

Go to top