Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The lost charm (+ an apology in video)

ccuteaangel Goldie
ccuteaangel
ccuteaangel

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Hi Hi !
So my post is basically the video and you can give it a watch to see what i wanted to say about the show and how recently I have come to feel differently about it !

Mostly though, this is for all my lovely lovely readers and all my friends on India Forums that are so wonderful and have built this brilliant vibrant community that welcomes everyone with open arms (ahem - except for haters of courseLOL

I trust the CV's will be back on track soon, but until then, I though I should offer an explanation to being absent, and not reading everyone's great stories and commenting on posts and updating etc etc

So do give it a watch and let me know how you feel about the show ! 

Here is a link to my index 
A link to my blog - World of ArHi 
and a link to the story - Where Happiness Lives that I was talking about being so cruel to !

Lots of Love from Hayley 

Edited by ccuteaangel - 28 September 2012 at 11:45am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana_kapoorsapphire_gyal38SankaDevi20ChocoBloc_12CrazySaRuniane_enigmasruthirishipriyah_reddy-FarwiiDobaara-Shweta_1sharneil92-Chinnu-Electric_BuBBlearhi101Auroni.92Anisha_91.Euphoria...kashish..-Garima-chahaat.-Sanjana-areeba_blossomsweetygirl28ASR6262FAYKHAN29-JollyJabeen-xsumi

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
res
Omg! First of all, can I just scream?!
I'M FIRST TO COMMENT!!!!
Phew. Sorry about that. Erm... I'm never first for anything...LOL got a tad bit over excited there... Ok, now that that's outta the way, let's continue!!!
Omg! Your voice sounds so sweet!!!!! Embarrassed I love it!!!!! And every single thing you said in your vid, I agree with!
I used to be a pretty frequent writer in the forum too... but... I don't know, I just don't feel that inspiration to write anymore. I mean, something needs to HAPPEN in the story before we can write about it right? And as of now, IPKKND is at a stand-still. I don't know why, but this needs to stop before the TRP's sink even lower...Dead
And not only that, I woundn't have minded if the story was LOGICAL. But I think IPKKND has lost all forms of logic...
1) why is Arnav continuously judging Khushi based on the 1 minute of her and the pervert that he saw on the terrace?
2) We move a step forward in ArHi's lovestory and then back away ten steps... THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO PROGRESS BEING MADE! And it's about to be a year since the start of this show! I'm actually not sure what to say...
Cv's really need to get their act together, firstly. I'm not even sure that they know what us viewers want to see! They're showing MAMI and PAYAL crap for god sakes! And mami has really started to annoy me! I mean, i know her character is like that... but does she HAVE to be shown so much?! It's like... IPKKND has such a serious storyline going, what with the Shyam, Khushi, Arnav love triangle, and then this Hello Hi Bye Bye comes dawdling onto the screen worrying whether her makeup looks ok!!! It just ruins the intensity of the show, honestly.
But who am I to judge about the characters?! I just love IPKKND so much that I can't see it crashing and burning in front of my own eyes... if that makes any sense...
Anyways, my long essay of a comment is done!LOL Hope you didn't fall asleep reading it! ROFL

Edited by ---Pari--- - 04 April 2012 at 2:16pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

marrtyAdhooriSiCrazySaRunian.Aisha.ccuteaangel-FarwiiDobaara--JollyJabeen-

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
edited edited edited!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ccuteaangel

xsumi IF-Sizzlerz
xsumi
xsumi

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
first of all
ur extremely pretty 
and great video 
no need to apologies 
i still love ipkknd but i also think the charm is lost 
xxx

Edited by xsumi - 04 April 2012 at 2:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AdhooriSiccuteaangel-Sanjana-

ccuteaangel Goldie
ccuteaangel
ccuteaangel

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Pari---

res
I'M FIRST TO COMMENT!!!!
Phew. Sorry about that. Erm... I'm never first for anything...LOL got a tad bit over excited there... Ok, now that that's outta the way, let's continue!!!
Omg! Your voice sounds so sweet!!!!! Embarrassed I love it!!!!! And every single thing you said in your vid, I agree with!
I used to be a pretty frequent writer in the forum too... but... I don't know, I just don't feel that inspiration to write anymore. I mean, something needs to HAPPEN in the story before we can write about it right? And as of now, IPKKND is at a stand-still. I don't know why, but this needs to stop before the TRP's sink even lower...Dead
And not only that, I woundn't have minded if the story was LOGICAL. But I think IPKKND has lost all forms of logic...
1) why is Arnav continuously judging Khushi based on the 1 minute of her and the pervert that he saw on the terrace?
2) We move a step forward in ArHi's lovestory and then back away ten steps... THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO PROGRESS BEING MADE! And it's about to be a year since the start of this show! I'm actually not sure what to say...
Cv's really need to get their act together, firstly. I'm not even sure that they know what us viewers want to see! They're showing MAMI and PAYAL crap for god sakes! And mami has really started to annoy me! I mean, i know her character is like that... but does she HAVE to be shown so much?! It's like... IPKKND has such a serious storyline going, what with the Shyam, Khushi, Arnav love triangle, and then this Hello Hi Bye Bye comes dawdling onto the screen worrying whether her makeup looks ok!!! It just ruins the intensity of the show, honestly.
But who am I to judge about the characters?! I just love IPKKND so much that I can't see it crashing and burning in front of my own eyes... if that makes any sense...
Anyways, my long essay of a comment is done!LOL Hope you didn't fall asleep reading it! ROFL

Haha, glad to see you so excited at being first ! And don't worry, I feel the same whenever I am first at stuff too LOL

I still find it funny when people say my voice is sweet, the video fools you! It's awful in person !! 
And yes, that is exactly how I feel, especially for One Shots, I mean even though my FanFic is off at a tangent from the story, I still need to be interested in and inspired by ArHi enough to write about them!! Everything is just spoiled by this misunderstanding in the background that is only getting worse by the looks of the precap. The Cv's really need to redeem themselves !

And yes, I agree with you so much, its not that everything has the be the way I want it to be, but I was hoping at least is was bearable logically, so its so frustrating to watch, I can't even enjoy it as much now! 

And Oh gosh, Mami and Payal and all this other craziness, i always skip through those scenes so I can't really complain about it! I feel the same though, that I loved the show and looked forward to it very much in the past, and I don't feel the same anymore... But I'm staying hopeful!! 

I was wide awake, and loved that you took the time out to write back and tell me what you thought! Thanks so much :)

Smile

CrazySaRunian

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Aww totally understand : )

I still love Arshi and i can't help getting excited! LOLLOL

Although i really do miss your updates! Hope to see you getting your inspiration back or IPKKND? moving forward!Embarrassed

ccuteaangelrosette80-Sanjana-

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Res x

Edited--Awww Hayley firstly Hug  Hug  What!!! ur not gonna be updating or writing for a while? aww i really hope you're inspiration comes back 'cos i really miss reading ur work! Ouch 

Edited by Anisha_91 - 06 April 2012 at 2:22pm

ccuteaangel

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccuteaangel

Originally posted by ---Pari---

res
I'M FIRST TO COMMENT!!!!

Haha, glad to see you so excited at being first ! And don't worry, I feel the same whenever I am first at stuff too LOL

I still find it funny when people say my voice is sweet, the video fools you! It's awful in person !! 
And yes, that is exactly how I feel, especially for One Shots, I mean even though my FanFic is off at a tangent from the story, I still need to be interested in and inspired by ArHi enough to write about them!! Everything is just spoiled by this misunderstanding in the background that is only getting worse by the looks of the precap. The Cv's really need to redeem themselves !

And yes, I agree with you so much, its not that everything has the be the way I want it to be, but I was hoping at least is was bearable logically, so its so frustrating to watch, I can't even enjoy it as much now! 

And Oh gosh, Mami and Payal and all this other craziness, i always skip through those scenes so I can't really complain about it! I feel the same though, that I loved the show and looked forward to it very much in the past, and I don't feel the same anymore... But I'm staying hopeful!! 

I was wide awake, and loved that you took the time out to write back and tell me what you thought! Thanks so much :)

Smile

Ahahaha! girl, You haven't heard MY voice, which is why you think your voice isn't good!LOL Every day, the only thing I look forward to, is watching IPKKND... and they give us such CRAP episodes...Angry Ufff... I can't take this anymoreee!!!! Cry I watch the old ArHi scenes and vms to comfort myself...Cry But seriously, CVs are making arnav's character seem more and more stupid everyday. WHAT ARE THEY DOING?! And if the precap leads to another misunderstanding, I don't know what I'll do... honestly... WHEN oh WHEN is the great Arnav Singh Raizada actually going to start believing her?! I'll throw a party for all the IF members on that day, seriously...Ouch And as far as mami goes, she used to be really funny in the beginning episodes... but now she's just plain annoying... and Payal acts as if she's her slave or something, the way she runs after her and takes care of her each and every need...Dead Like god. The only two strong characters in this show are Arnav and Khushi. And as of now, Arnav's brain is on a vacation. So we're pretty much left with Khushi to handle the show. But I'm kind of tired of their usual fighting and all now... we need to see something different...
Btw, please kindly tell me, what was the whole point of the holi confession anyway? It's not as if it lead to anything...Dead

marrtyCrazySaRunianccuteaangel

Go to top