India-Forums

I don't get why people hate on Raghav so much. (Page 3)

zaabemard Senior Member
zaabemard
zaabemard

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
As I said, people are jealous of him and many also have Qabz.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bigtimeARSHIfanmusic_l0ver036

music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Just because someone does not support or think Raghav is not versatile does not make them "hate Him-Raghav"

One needs to know the definition of "Hate" unless someone wrote they hate Raghav..
I told you that I don't really care if people don't like his dance, saying that he simply doesn't deserve DID is what I have a problem with. he has worked just as hard as any contestant. Just because the audience favors him doesn't mean the performance he's giving has no hardwork put on to it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bigtimeARSHIfan

X.Crazy4Sallu.X Newbie
X.Crazy4Sallu.X
X.Crazy4Sallu.X

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
I agree and it really is getting annoying day by day. Like c'mon we get that u don't like him now just give up ufff!

bigtimeARSHIfan

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I do not think any one personally dont like Raghav or his specialty in dancing slo-mo...He is the best at it..

They may not think he deserves to win or be #1 wk after wk..

Why is it taken so personally is a million $ Q for me.

We all dont agree on same thing right as we all are diff people..Why not accept instead of accusing people of hating or disliking Raghav and making topics-posts..

Tunde tunde matir bhinna ...

I accept some love him and think he deserves to win...I like what he does the best...nothing more..

suresh555

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I think it's the same issue that people had with Dharmesh last season (Prince in season one?). Dharmesh and Raghav are AMAZING at what they do! No one can even think of competing with them in their styles, but once they have to do anything outside of their style, their shortcomings are more than obvious. However, I think it comes down to something like this - Neerav (for example) is mediocre in all styles. Raghav (for example) is perhaps below average in a lot of different styles but EXCELLENT in his style. No one can touch him in that style. Who do you choose as the winner?

It's a personal preference. Some people would rather a contestant do all styles, but others prefer one who can do one style flawlessly. We have a lot of mediocre contestants this season, so this difference is more highlighted. Last season, we had amazing dancers like Dharmesh, Shakti, etc etc etc. So this decision was made even more difficult.

Both sides need to relax - give credit to Raghav for his amazing slo mo and learn to accept criticism when he does something other than slo mo and doesn't do it as well.

I think the season was off to a good start with contestants like the salsa-Sneha, Varun, etc. I can't believe they kicked off all the good contestants!

Dabulls23

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
IMO

Dharmesh was a lot more versatile than Raghav

Raghav seems like a great guy as a person and a very good dancer in his style, BUT in other styles he is just average

A lot of us feel that he gets way too much credit for his talent which is very limited. Abheek is way more talented, more versatile, great dancer and brilliant expressions and yet gets a lot less credit. Just not fair
bigtimeARSHIfan Groupbie
bigtimeARSHIfan
bigtimeARSHIfan

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
i know tht its personal opinion and all...and i have no problem with tht...
what really flipped me was the rumour that was made up about him...like reallly...are we really gonna stoop tht low..??? 
i was soo pisssed when i read about that...LEAVE HIM ALONE...
i dont mind a constructive criticism. 
however, i dont agree tht he doesnt deserve to win...
tht is really unfair...we are supposed to choose a dancing star!!!- raghav has everything-unique style (he can dance, whatever type of dance it may be), his creativity is MINDBLOWING (he can come up with new steps or tutting on the spot, for e.g. when proposing to bipasha), he s a great guy, unselfish, and i think he is one of the best dancer we have had in DID...
I KNOW THAT HE DOES SLOW MO in most of his performances, and i would defintely complain like most people as well...BUT I DONT!! because he does it DIFFERENTLY every time!!!...its never the same...he always does few new WOW steps and moments in every solo he does...
give him some credit...
i think talent wise he is in the same level if not higher!!!
its defenitly wrong to say that abhik is better than him or some other ones...AND THATS MY OPINION!Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbledore1kirthii

kirthii Senior Member
kirthii
kirthii

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
@bigtimeARSHIfan    i just lovedd ur posttt, superbbb

bigtimeARSHIfan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dance India Dance Season 3 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index