India-Forums

I don't get why people hate on Raghav so much. (Page 2)

RatiG IF-Rockerz
RatiG
RatiG

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
i agree...i get annoyed when i see different post saying should he be there in did etc etc

Dude he has talent and he works hard that reflects and above all i like his dance 
and i would vote till i want why the hell we believe on stupid rumors 

just saw this post  "Woah Raghav:/" 
how come we can believe it

i dont lke Sanam dont know why but i dont make post against him...its our choice...we vote for the person we wantEmbarrassed

Edited by MugRaj - 07 April 2012 at 10:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bigtimeARSHIfan

sakshi190188 Newbie
sakshi190188
sakshi190188

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Yeah seriously...and 1 should understand that  DID do consider posts on India-Forums seriously...whatever negative is said on this forum,they try to overcome that..Due to this reason raghav is going to suffer...plz plz don't do this...this is a heartly request...we want to see more of raghav on DID..but due to all this DID has started neglecting him..like today they hadn't show his feelings for being in top 6 whereas it was shown 4 all other contestants..it can be a mere chance and nothing intentional but i don't know,I have a feeling that DID has started ignoring Raghav...So its a humble request to everyone don't be against him..he is a very lovable nd genuine person..SmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bigtimeARSHIfankirthii

Geremania Groupbie
Geremania
Geremania

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MugRaj

i agree...i get annoyed when i see different post saying should he be there in did etc etc

Dude he has talent and he works hard that reflects and above all i like his dance 

Dont believe it. That post was anonymously posted by a guy jealous of Raghav on facebook. He has now accepted and apologized for it to his family. Some eliminated contestants' families immediately jumped in to support those false rumors. It shows how BADLY they want Raghav to fall from his grace, its pathetic really.

I really like how despite this, Raghav still has such a positive attitude towards every contestant. Lets just vote for him instead of giving the haters attention.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bigtimeARSHIfankirthiimusic_l0ver036

music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geremania

Dont believe it. That post was anonymously posted by a guy jealous of Raghav on facebook. He has now accepted and apologized for it to his family. Some eliminated contestants' families immediately jumped in to support those false rumors. It shows how BADLY they want Raghav to fall from his grace, its pathetic really.

I really like how despite this, Raghav still has such a positive attitude towards every contestant. Lets just vote for him instead of giving the haters attention.
Exactly!
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

i dont lke Sanam dont know why but i dont make post against him...its our choice...we vote for the person we wantEmbarrassed
yeah rumors are rumors not the truth.
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshi190188

Yeah seriously...and 1 should understand that  DID do consider posts on India-Forums seriously...whatever negative is said on this forum,they try to overcome that..Due to this reason raghav is going to suffer...plz plz don't do this...this is a heartly request...we want to see more of raghav on DID..but due to all this DID has started neglecting him..like today they hadn't show his feelings for being in top 6 whereas it was shown 4 all other contestants..it can be a mere chance and nothing intentional but i don't know,I have a feeling that DID has started ignoring Raghav...So its a humble request to everyone don't be against him..he is a very lovable nd genuine person..SmileSmile
yeah and the thing about DID is that it's controlled by the audience. it's pretty pathetic. It's your show, do whatever you want.
tanya94 Senior Member
tanya94
tanya94

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
what was the rumour spread about him?
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Just because someone does not support or think Raghav is not versatile does not make them "hate Him-Raghav"

One needs to know the definition of "Hate" unless someone wrote they hate Raghav..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrate

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dance India Dance Season 3 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index