India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; OO-THA-HELL-O (Page 62)

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Sathya its very difficult 4 me to comments ur post 4rm mobile bcz when i sit n doing this sab k post merey brain me mixture ho jatey hyn aur me confuse ho jati hun aur agr kuch post ko quote karun tou wo code k saath hotey hyn aur phir wo bura lagta hy . Is there any solution 4 it.

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Aeryn

Tanthya nice post.
I have to thank you because you helped me see that we did have some progress in the Arnav-Khushi equation. Everything else was such crap that I wasn't able to pay attention to it...to be honest I am still fuming. This episode left a very bad taste in my mouth.

Aeryn, I understand the frustrationSmile

I hope you all won't mind but I need to vent.

By all means Vent..Thats the reason this thread has been created..

Things I found ridiculous:

- The reason for which Payal didn't do her part. That was so not an excuse.
Payal knew what the dress competition meant to her mother in law. Mami still 'suffering' from her past experience in the very same competition had absolutely no interest in participating again, Payal was the one adamant on doing it. I won't blame Mami for being maha pissed with her.
I thought Payal was a sensible girl...CVs please enlighten me - is Payal a seer that she knew the Bina/Aparna duo would win if her and Mami desist?
And Khushi going along with it D'ohAre we suppose to think of the sisters as mahan devis now? Because the only word that comes to my mind when thinking of the sisters in this particular situation is DUMB...

Absly !!

- Khushi calling her husband a dokhebaaz and stressing her desire to not share an award with him in front of the judges. CVs I know why you did it but it was a very bad and illogical set up to the Arnav-Khushi confrontation...She was calm and collected, if she wanted to refuse only to make another pair win what was the need to say all this Confused...didn't match the situation at all...

Second that was quie an unkhushi word to use  esp when she was calm, rational and oblivious that her hubby was behind her ... I would have understood had she done this to goad Arnav..

Exactly. It's not the word in itself that maddened me. I wouldn't have mind either if it was shown that Khushi was still thinking about their earlier confrontation, was still riled up and so was more mumbling to herself rather than the judges...but here Arnav was far from her thought so it didn't gel at all, it seemed very petty...

- Anjali sending Khushi along with Shyam for medicines. Why couldn't they take one car and go back home where her medicine was, the competition was finished nah? She didn't want anyone to know? But they were bound to, no? Do you mean to say that no member of the family will enquire where some of them suddenly disappear when they were just waiting for the result and there was no particular need for them to stay backstage? Ok forget all that but Khushi could have easily escape this whole ordeal...she could have insisted on staying with Anjali as she was unwell and told Shyam the direction!!!

- Khushi leaving her handkerchief on the counter. Was it so heavy that she absolutely needed to put it down?!!! Again bad set up CVs...

- The precap. The Misunderstanding the reedition...ermm...there's better be a twist or actually makes things progress this time around otherwise I'm not interested...

Aeryn, You really need to vent out regularly !! LOL OK madam! Duly noted, will try to as often as possible...

Few things that I liked:

- The Payal-Arnav bonding. Loved how you described it Tanths. The little thing that I found weird was the comforting hand Arnav put on Payal's back. Their relationship is not that comfortable yet that there would be such open gestures...even more so for a guy like Arnav...

I agree with you on the hand part, Aeryn... Arnav is not the demonstrative kind and to see him patting Payal was very surprising,,
It was so surprising that my eyes were immediately drawn to it...I feel it was Barun here, got the script read he was to comfort Payal but forgot the ASR angle to it...and we know how sloppy they are at editing...

- Shyam grabbing an opportunity as soon as it presented itself...The cooking up a false excuse on the spot to grant himself a time with Khushi and the passing of innuendos were nice to watch...it gave us the feeling that Shyam is back on track...
Big smile

In blue..Big smile

In purple. Btw sorry for the late reply...
sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharneil92

Hello! And I'm back here again with my VISHESH TIPPANI! LOL OOO, my hindi still rocks! LOL

Okay. So I quite agree with you on all terms but here's my cents' worth of thoughts on what you said.

The Arnavification of Khushi.

Quite rightly explained how she has recognised her "true soul mate". I'm an avid fan of Criminal Minds...

OOPS.
Mum calling. 

BE BACK WITH MY COMMENTS. EDIT LATER! Sorry.

Okay Sorry! I forgot! Cry

Anyways, the Arnavfication of Khushi can actually be explained in a very scientific manner too! Psychology reveals that we often look for the things similar in us while looking for our soul-mate. I mena look at them, they have essentially been through the same things in life. Both lost their parents, grew up under a great deal of love from their older sisters, headstrong, etc etc. But it's their approach to life that makes them different, know what I mean? And that's how opposites attract. Embarrassed

So yeah. I just wanted to let you know that your deduction was quite astute and scientifically true.

Love,
Shalu.
3serialfan40 Senior Member
3serialfan40
3serialfan40

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
wonderful post as always.
I am glad I am not the only one who thought " why go with Shyam why not give him directions?"  I can only say CVs do not know how to create MU by subtle actions. She could have given him directions, he could have called her and her phone was on the table and Arnav sees it. Enough tot MU right? he could continue to call and she picks up the call and goes outside to receive the call and the fool is waiting there for her. Arnav follows and misunderstands, there are so many subtle and intelligent ways to continue the MU, without the using absurd excuses ...Better still she could have sent Akash with Shyam... and what happens if Chotey finds out? that logic was weird...

Go to top