India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; OO-THA-HELL-O (Page 6)

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
@ Doods, brilliant note to the Superiors @ SP & 4 Lions, I sure hope they get your message. Yup, they totally dropped the ball on their track. Losing viewer's will hurt them like hell, during IPL. Shortsightedness sure doesn't pay in the world of business.

Also, hoping to see your predictions come to fruition. I sure hope to see Payalia redeemed in mamiji's eyes... Hoping to see Arnav beginning to connect the dots on the Shayam-Khushi equation, otherwise, I am getting tired of this meaningless fighting just as I was tired of the meaningless comedy. We have been led up the garden path one too many times to trust the CVs anymore. As Sathya had once said, viewers aren't cheap. CVs please focus on the track and keep it tight & slick.

@ Pam, loved, loved your analysis again. I loved the way you analyzed both Payal & Khushi. Yes, these girls are righteous if nothing else. I think you've hit the nail on the head by saying that Nani was a key witness to Khushi's refusal to accept the award as she did not think it was right. Sure hope to see naniji's support of the girl's reason to keep quiet about the truth re. Shyam.

Also, many thanks for explaining the "dhokebaaz" accusation for me, makes sense the way you've explained it. Somehow it seemed to come out of the blue in the story, now I understand, thanks to you. Smile

P.S. I agree 100% with you Pam, what was up with Arnav touching Payalia today, I was shocked to see that. It did not go down well with his character at all for me. Ouch

Edited by pixiegirl - 04 April 2012 at 9:04pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06Julie0001sun2011Doodletanthya

kpk1002 Groupbie
kpk1002
kpk1002

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
In my earlier post I ranted about how frustrated I was with today's episode, but now that I have had time to reread Tanthya's post and then read Doods and Pam's posts, I feel better. Thumbs Up What  would we all do without analysts like you showing us the light at the end of this very long and very dark tunnel Shocked

@Doods, you were spot on with the poor planning shown by Star Plus and 4Lions. You don't mess with cricket in India, like they don't mess with NFL here in the US. The only thing I can say is, that for those of us overseas, I am glad we won't have to choose between IPKKND and cricket. Record one and watch the other Wink

All your analyzing and predicting has always been excellent and now, slowly but surely, we see the show starting to take shape the way you have always said it should. I really wish they would pay more attention to this Redux thread and follow the suggestions better. Enough of this mindless comedy, OTT behavior and talent shows. The same messages can be sent using other ideas. Another member on another post compared it to pulling ideas out of a hat and I agree with that member's view.

@Pam, thank you for explaining the "woh dhokebaaz hai" comment. It has rankled, but it now makes more sense. I still wish though, that she had said it to HIM instead of to total strangers Disapprove I also loved your explanation of Arnav's actions backed by his obsessive compulsive need to win. "Two birds with one stone"..,.yup,that also makes sense now.

Now to wait and watch what tomorrow brings. Another fight, another unnecessary RV, but maybe (and hopefully) some progress? I can dream, can't I ?Day Dreaming

Edited by kpk1002 - 04 April 2012 at 9:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06sun2011pink.lotusDoodletanthya

-Sudhanya- Goldie
-Sudhanya-
-Sudhanya-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
 @ Tanthya... Awesome analysis as always.ClapClapClap and as doods said what a TitleClap

I think today, when Arnav comes near Shyam and Khushi, Shyam will spot him and he uses the handkerchief as a "bahana". He'll say that I was just returning it back to you and this infuriates Arnav and Khushi also can't say anything. Its just a guess.

@Doods... u r really mad at them, r u not? WelI, I really hope they read your post and take the story forward. As usual Brilliant post dearClapClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Nia.DDoodletanthya

siamesecat IF-Dazzler
siamesecat
siamesecat

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Great post guys, and what a great title! I wish the cvs of the show were as intelligent and creative as u Smile.

Edited by siamesecat - 05 April 2012 at 2:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodletanthya

supermom1 Groupbie
supermom1
supermom1

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Brilliant post Tantya, Doods and Pam0k.  All of you are excellent writers, and am glad that I am part of this REDUX and get read all of your views and takes on what was shown and how the future tracks will be.  I really do look forward to your PM everyday. 
@Doods...I am big fan of your writing...I must applaud you for the time and effort you take in writing the analysis everyday for people like me who would never even think the way you bring forth the actual message the story teller wants to give.

Hopefully, starting next week we will start seeing some movement in the story and someone I don't care who it is ARnav or Khushi one of them should start connecting the dots. I would prefer if Arnav starts first but again something needs to happen. Since yesterday Khushi has reached her boiling point and looks like she will not give up easily and will keep pushing Arnav to the edge till he blurts something out. I do want to see him repent, ask for forgivness, which we all know Khushi will do it easily. She is the one who will not keep grudges for too long especially with Arnav as she loves him dearly.  Like Tantya mentioned they are picking up traits of their soulmates now, so Doods do you think that it is possible that because of all the hurt and pain Arnav is giving her, will there be a role reversal, where Khushi is the one who does not believe in love anymore as her heart has been broken numerous time. Will she start thinking more from brain and care about others feelings?

Since HOli the Guptas have not been shown, so when do you think they will come into picture? Will it be once Shyam's truth is out and Khushi leaves RM. So far in IPKKND  Khushi and Arnav have not  been separated (since they met) for more than a week. How long would this separation run as the whole story is based on them and their interactions. I am still trying to figure out how the PH will weave the past of ARnav, Anjali and Khushi. Who will play major role in bringing out the complete truth about Shyam? Would definitely like to know your thoughts on these.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Julie0001Doodletanthya

Kishmish IF-Rockerz
Kishmish
Kishmish

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Loved the analysis Tanthya and the bashing Doods which was very well deserved ... SP and the PH have just taken their viewers for granted ... and look where their TRP has fallen ... its so sad to see IPK at that level .
The episode was a drag for the first 5-7 mins but picked up steam thereafter . It was great seeing K give A a dose of his own medicine...in hindi there's a saying 'Jaise Ko Taisa Dena' ...
Found Payal risking everything for some stranger a bit odd since her relationship with her MIL is not too great itself ... but I suppose they had to show the values both the sisters have ...
And loved the waking up of the Villain ... high time ... now hopefully we should see some fireworks at play and the story moving forward ... hopefully 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodletanthya

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Pam and Doodhs have replied to you on my analysis itself on page one! Smile

pamk06Doodletanthya

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
@Doodles, Pam great posts! Love reading your analysis along with Sathya's. Very well thought out

Doodles, it is true better late than never and I would rather the CVs work to fix the damage they've done now rather than when ratings take a huge dive. The TRPs are down but the show is still going strong, so its best to do what they can to keep those ratings steady or better yet strengthen them

The fact they are now bringing back Shyam as the villian is definately a positive as it was needed to move things forward. Their timing couldn't have been better given the fact he just saw for himself how Arnav poured his heart out to Khushi. He knew he needed to act fast and used the first opportunity presented to him on a silver platter courtesy of Anjali.

@Pam love what you say about Khushi being the storm, Arnav the calm ... very well put. Yes in this episode Arnav change was evident, his tone of voice was different from before there was a sense of calm.

I've always believed that Nani will be a strong supportrer when the truth comes to light and I want to believe Doodles is right about Mami supporting Khushi and Payal too. It would be interesting to see Mami defending the Guptas but won't be surprising as I remember her being one of the few to be suspicious when she first heard the name of Khushi's fiance. Mami or should I say Manorama Bond will use her smarts and see who is innocent and who is guilty.

You are so right about Arnav, in a way what he did to Khushi is dhoka but despite that she still longs to hear his love for her, the love she knows is in his heart.

As much as I don't want to see a seperation looming for Arnav and Khushi once the truth is brought to light for everyone, I won't mind it. It is why I say there is so much left to be written which is why the CVs shouldn't delay with the MU track anymore, let their focus remain here instead of sidetracking with ridiculous OTT nonsense. Things becoming more and more intense, Shyam is getting bolder and both Khushi and Arnav are reaching their boiling points its only a matter of time before things explode!

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 04 April 2012 at 10:28pm

pamk06Doodletanthya

Go to top