IP REDUX; OO-THA-HELL-O (Page 57)

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Good morning my lovelies Hug

How are you all...?

Sathu darling how many freebies did you collect?? tell me when you eat them and think abt me with each bite...phir khushi wale connection ki waja se mujhe acidity hogi LOL

My updated post

Hugs shmugsEmbarrassed

Sathu babes...where are you lost?? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9tanthya

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Its better cool they dont confess yeah they confess in hidden words or by their actins. They r i think came home 1st n they may be alone n arnav feeling guilty so he may be giving her answers nt exact but sum other.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Binny...

Thanths.. Loved your analysis as always.. and Thanks for this wonderful thread.. always look forward to putting my perspective down here..!!Hug

Thank You, Binnyaa ..It's My Pleasure..Sweetums Hug

The first section was a waste.. I accept it was a contest hence others must be shown...but I could have done without it.. nonetheless... but I am willing to overlook that because the CV's have finally started intensifying the MU track and I truly hope it continues to catch fire.. until one of them finally erupts.. !!

They could have handled it   well by giving the extra actors some good lines too , The Scripts writer of this show has a good SOH and he could have done it ... but the Cv's needed to fill it and weren't interested  and it showed ...  This is the gripe that I have been mentioning on  and off   that the CV's craft ARHI scenes with diligence but do not  pay the same care and attention to the other parts...It's like present a beautiful face and a crude body and the viewer's will be sucked in by the  face..but  they forget..if the body is deformed attention drifts to the deformity than to beauty..

Overall the episode was quite good after being disappointed yesterday  Shyam was back in full form today.. this is the character I expected to see yesterday.. an opportunist.. frustration anger at seeing ArHi coming closer.. his signature smirk when he knows he has won irrespective of K's attempts to avoid at least for the time being.. Abhaas was excellent today.. he made me cringe..

I wanted to Hug and dance for joy when Shyam came LOLLOL

Okay now on to the dhokebaaz dialogue I fail to see it's importance (a part from adding fuel to the already raging fire) really it seemed forced.. or more like another one of those instances where K does not think before she speaks.. fine she wants to help another contestant but why insult your husband in the process.. especially when he did nothing but aid and stand by her in her time of need.. Yes ArHi tend to create scenes but in this situation it was unnecessary to say I will not accept it especially not with my husband because he's a backstabber.. really why not we broke the rules hence I would prefer if another candidate received it.. and even then whose to say the one in need of financial aid is the second best.. Ermm

The scene did not gel for me too !!

The best scene for me was short and simple yet held so much scope for the future. the scene where ASR left his families side to console a distraught Payal.. I adored this scene you can see a bond forming between the head.. and an individual he has chosen to support to protect.. he will stand by her when the truth is revealed until Akaash finds the courage to tear himself away from his own and support his better half.. along the way Payal will also help ASR to gradually tread towards the truth..

The confrontation was excellent I loved how they maintained the intensity of yesterday's episode.. K is aware of her husband's moods and can accurately predict his reactions to either her actions or her unwavering stance when it comes to uncovering the truth behind his sudden hatred their marriage.. ASR was true to himself a man that demands answers never once thinking he himself has kept a secret within his heart that is tearing his life his relationship apart.. I agree he no longer demeans her by stating she is beneath him but his actions remain the same.. and today K's answer had me grinning she does not owe him any explanation.. it was good to see ASR taken aback even if only for a moment.. truly how it must have felt to hear his words reiterated to his face..

she continues with what will you do throw things and does so for him.. he is seething in fury but keeping himself in check he attempts one last time to drag the truth out of her with a biting comment about doing her a favor.. which only emphasized K's determination to keep pushing his buttons.. and then the best part he does exactly what she stated he pushes over the stack of clothes on his way out.. really he never disappoints her.. LOLLOL
ROFL

Anjali is the key player she will not only create distances between ArHi but she will eventually also be the one to bring them together.. but she annoyed me today.. once again a sequence which made no sense but was necessary to deepen the MU track.. why do I find it hard to believe that Shyam does not know where the medical shop is.. he has lived here longer then K has.. anyways.. I expected K to be just as aggressive with Shyam as she is with ASR.. she is aware of his intentions yet she allows him to get a word in edgewise at the store.. and simply let's it go with shall we go jijaji..it was not enough for me.. I believe it's time she shared her problems with her sister.. !!

Anjali always has been the Key Player !!As I keep saying, She is the canvas  .. the reflections on the canvas  will have a bearing on the life's of the characters who are performing  underneath that canvas 

As for Anjali not wanting to worry her family members she's pregnant they will be concerned either way.. anyways I will not comment on the Precap without seeing how the scene is played out tomorrow..,!!

In Blue !!

Supna9

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged

How are you all...?

Sathu darling how many freebies did you collect?? tell me when you eat them and think abt me with each bite...phir khushi wale connection ki waja se mujhe acidity hogi LOL

My updated post

Hugs shmugsEmbarrassed

Lost..Laushht tho hum hona chahthe hain ARHI duniya main but I get butted out by Anjali !!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetySupna9Arhimaniac

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by abavi

Originally posted by abavi

Originally posted by malsub

Hi all,

Just came across this post on IF. Apparently, there is some E24 segment which shows that Arnav is not going to retort with hatred and will in fact respond to Khushi's questions.

Thank You, Malobika ..Big smile

what is the segment sathu? can u see it? yaenae nadakudhu? so she not confessing ...me sadCry

CT, we can only believe it if it actually happens in the show...

Sowme, Vi

Khushi asks 4 questions to Arnav..Y marriage, y hatred etc etc ...Khushi is very angry , Arnav instead of retaliating in kind will answer with love... he will not confess  his love .

A perfect example of Kenjinaal Minjidum, Minjinaal Kenjidum!

thanks Tants

i hope it is that way.,.i really dont want him to play another game after he saw again khushi n shyam together (as per the precap) and break her after the lovey dowey dialogue..or someone is seeing them so he is acting.

I would not mind if that happened either..Big smile

what?? sathu..aapko koy farak nahee padtha? lekin mujae farak padthe hain..Wink

Cuz..Both need to be completely broken  and only  betrayal and playing with emotions will achieve that ..

cool_tweety

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged

<font color="#0099cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Good morning my loveliesHug</font>
<font color="#0099cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">
</font>
<font color="#0099cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">How are you all...?</font>
</font>
<font color="#0099cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Sathu darling how many freebies did you collect?? tell me when you eat them and think abt me with each bite...phir khushi wale connection ki waja se mujhe acidity hogiLOL</font>
</font>
<font color="#0099cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">My updated post</font>
</font>
<font color="#0099cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2917560&TPN=4
</font>
</font>
<font color="#0099cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Hugs shmugsEmbarrassed</font>

<font color="#00ccc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Sathu babes...where are you lost??Confused</font>

hi bushra ,
Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged

How are you all...?

My updated post

Hugs shmugsEmbarrassed

Lost..Laushht tho hum hona chahthe hain ARHI duniya main but I get butted out by Anjali !!Angry

Lolz...good they have showed Anji's character crippled if she manages to kick all of us out of Arhi land with one leg imagine what she could have done with two...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9tanthya

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

<font color="#0099cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Good morning my loveliesHug</font>
</font>
<font color="#0099cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">How are you all...?</font>
</font>
<font color="#0099cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Sathu darling how many freebies did you collect?? tell me when you eat them and think abt me with each bite...phir khushi wale connection ki waja se mujhe acidity hogiLOL</font>
</font>
<font color="#0099cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">My updated post</font>
</font>
<font color="#0099cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2917560&TPN=4
</font>
</font>
<font color="#0099cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Hugs shmugsEmbarrassed</font>

<font color="#00ccc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Sathu babes...where are you lost??Confused</font>

hi bushra ,

Hello hi Supna...howdy? Big smile

Supna9

Go to top