Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; OO-THA-HELL-O (Page 54)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malsub

Hi all,

Just came across this post on IF. Apparently, there is some E24 segment which shows that Arnav is not going to retort with hatred and will in fact respond to Khushi's questions.

Thank You, Malobika ..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweety

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyvg

I liked bits &pieces from yesterday's epi  even though it was not  that brilliant ...

Loved your analysis as always Tanthya & Doodle ...

I should applaud for the mind blowing theories you creat - Clap what an analysis!!!!

*** Equation theories of Kushi & Arnav ...etc
*** Three C's -
*** Triangle theory...

This is why the REDUX keep on rocking  ...keep up the good work & BIG THANK you !!!Star

Thank You, Joy !!Big smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Was there any SBS or SBB segment today?

A segment deciding who was the best Thana Queen featuring Manorama Big smile

cool_tweety

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Hi all,

Just came across this post on IF. Apparently, there is some E24 segment which shows that Arnav is not going to retort with hatred and will in fact respond to Khushi's questions.

what is the segment sathu? can u see it? yaenae nadakudhu? so she not confessing ...me sadCry

abavi

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by abavi

Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by monsi08

Do u think Arnav consoling Payal scene cud have beenmore effective if there were few dialogues exchanged between the two??

I mean.. i laughed when i suddenly saw both of them .. and akash coming there to snatch his wifey from his bro... LOL

It would have been more effective , had he stood there quietly without getting demonstrative... the equation has not become so close  for the shoulder comfort

exactly sathu..it reminded me of the tamil proverb "aadu page kutti oraeva"? he is atleast acting as if he loves khushi but wen it somes to payal..he is there..very similar to the way khushi is..she has all love for Arnav's sis...now who else will u call soul mates..LOL

the highlighted one was supposed to be hatred and not love..sorry.
Does he support Payal as his Brother's Wife or as his Wife's sister? it is the former thing I suppose... Also Note that Kushi was not there around.. Which if she had seen it, then she would have started thinking if he is there to really be so concernd about her when his whole family is on the other side consoling his Mami, then he wouldnt have thought of seperating his bro and her sis!

VI,

Right now..what I see is Arnav and Payal developing a rapport as themselves and not as kins... it is Arnav's guilt and compassion at work here and Payal's gratitude from her end..

Thats Fine tants, But Arnav is not like Kushi, he doesnt go and try to build a rapport with someone just like that.. He does it to Payal only because she is a part of his family now...He considers his family his responsibility, and thats why he was there to console her, Building a rapport with her, is on the run already, gradually it will grow stronger... How he considers her a family member is what I was discussing about...
and when you say his Guilt do you mean his guilt that he broke her first marriage?Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetytanthya

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged

Hi all,

what is the segment sathu? can u see it? yaenae nadakudhu? so she not confessing ...me sadCry

CT, we can only believe it if it actually happens in the show...

cool_tweety

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Originally posted by monsi08

Do u think Arnav consoling Payal scene cud have beenmore effective if there were few dialogues exchanged between the two??

I mean.. i laughed when i suddenly saw both of them .. and akash coming there to snatch his wifey from his bro... LOL

It would have been more effective , had he stood there quietly without getting demonstrative... the equation has not become so close  for the shoulder comfort

exactly sathu..it reminded me of the tamil proverb "aadu page kutti oraeva"? he is atleast acting as if he loves khushi but wen it somes to payal..he is there..very similar to the way khushi is..she has all love for Arnav's sis...now who else will u call soul mates..LOL

the highlighted one was supposed to be hatred and not love..sorry.
Does he support Payal as his Brother's Wife or as his Wife's sister? it is the former thing I suppose... Also Note that Kushi was not there around.. Which if she had seen it, then she would have started thinking if he is there to really be so concernd about her when his whole family is on the other side consoling his Mami, then he wouldnt have thought of seperating his bro and her sis!

VI,

Right now..what I see is Arnav and Payal developing a rapport as themselves and not as kins... it is Arnav's guilt and compassion at work here and Payal's gratitude from her end..

Thats Fine tants, But Arnav is not like Kushi, he doesnt go and try to build a rapport with someone just like that.. He does it to Payal only because she is a part of his family now...He considers his family his responsibility, and thats why he was there to console her, Building a rapport with her, is on the run already, gradually it will grow stronger... How he considers her a family member is what I was discussing about...
and when you say his Guilt do you mean his guilt that he broke her first marriage?Confused

s exaclty..he has a sft corner for her right from that time..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abavitanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Great analysis Sathya! When I first watched this episode earlier, I hated it. It was frustrating to watch but as I look back, it is not as bad as originally thought. It was only yesterday we talked about Shyam being out of character and things not seeming right well the CVs set out to fix that today.

Thank You, Mandy ... I just  loved it when Shyam  got activated LOLLOL  adn it was  lovely to see  Abhaas not twitching but actually acting and that too  normally ...Shows that a lil bit  of attention on him and he delivers..

Like you said, he is an opportunist and used the first chance he got to take advantage of the situation. Though a poorly written plot to get them together, it worked in terms of getting things back on track. It makes perfect sense why Shyam would strike now after seeing their performance, he knows they were getting close again and that is the last thing he wants to happen as he knows that means doom for him.

The part with Payal losing on purpose and Khushi refusing her award was ridiculous to say the least, made no sense whatsoever.

I noticed the scene with Anjali and Khushi and knew there had to be symbolism behind this.

Really liked the confrontation with Arnav and Khushi, it was short but intense. Khushi really has learnt to anticipate his every move, she knew how he would react and he did just that. I noticed Arnav has calmed down too, sure he still got upset and threw the clothes in anger but there was a change in the tone of voice he used here.

Liked the scene with Arnav supporting Payal, would be nice if the CVs established a bond between them.

Mandy, I think that is what they were doing here..It started with Payal getting Adrak Chai for Arnav..

in Blue

Go to top