Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; OO-THA-HELL-O (Page 38)

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doodleberry

[QUOTE=Supna9]Hi sathya,
doods is any1 frm SP or 4 LIONS read this thread if nt then u send ur n sathya analysis n many others which wrote very well send them through mail.
Doods they should developed these dots which they showing nw that they nt loose their viewers what do u think its nw help ful 4 them to back on track to bring their viewers back.

[DIV]<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">[B]<font color="#006600">Supna, viewers toh tab aayegi jab viewers ke haath pe </font><font color="#990000">"REMOTE" </font><font color="#006600">aayagi. Ab 8pm toss timing and gharwale will say, wait toss dekhne de and then remote milegi... they'll say chalo thik hain...and after 3 mins they'll get the remote and by then when they change the channel, the calculation of TRP will be over and only the TVR will be generated...
Doods Acha mazaq hy means drama bhi ab toss p chaley ga.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06Doodle

smelling_salts Senior Member
smelling_salts
smelling_salts

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
@Doods: I just hope those dumba** superiors up there at SP and 4 Lions are listening to what you've said. Rightly and justly said my friend. Smile  I had already started thinking it may be too late to save the act after looking at those damn TRP results yesterday afternoon. Yesterday's episode helped me calm down a bit. Mabbe they'll make it? I sincerely hope they are reading what you and Tants write and how you perfectly describe their own story to them. I wonder if the CVs are as creative and as intelligent as you are.. 

4 Lions.. agar sun rahe ho toh... please humare Doods and Tants ko apne CVs bana lijiye! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06malsubDoodle

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

@tanthya Again good analysis of the lame episode.

@ doods, Good advice to the Star plus channel and 4 Lions PH. They surely have made the show into a mess.

@pam, agree with some of your points, just do not agree with the fact the whole fault was of Arnav. If Khushi had not kept her mouth shut this would have not been happening. 

@Anna, agree with you for everything you have said. 

MY ANALYSIS AND THOUGHTS:

Payal "charity begun at home". Have you even realized that you have made the laughing stock of you MIL, who at 1st was not ready to perform but did because of your backing. You relationship with her is not even solid and you decided without letting your hubby know what you were about to do. So when the time comes to defend you he would have been able too. All the crying wont help you. 

Khushi, there is a limit to everything, your habit of not opening your mouth at the right time has put you into troubles. 

Arnav, just say it, there is a limit to keep things to yourself and is not helping anyone.

The real Shaym has awaken good, finally we will see some progress in the story.

Anjali wake up and get out of your bubble. 

I am getting frustrated with each and every character.

Khushi if you can become a wild cat in front of ASR what happens to you when it comes to Shaym. A cat gets your tongue. Your telling him jijaji in front of the store keeper is not going to work. This is Shaym not ASR. 

Why the cv's are hell bent on making Khushi some sort of Super Woman. Her this nature of doing everything by herself and not bending when really needs to has given her troubles. 

So we can not blame her troubles on everyone when she herself does nothing. Especially about Shaym.

How come she is not terrified by Shaym. Any normal girl would be and would confide in her sister as they are closest too.

Where is the bond between Payal and Khushi I can not see. 

Thank you salma! I know we agree on everything SmileLOL 

Love your analysis too and all the bold points!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06asumisunflower52DoodlevasirajuSunoNa...

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by pamk06

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by tanthya

Hi All  wonderful Wonderful Poori and Khatti Daals [ waise If any one have recipe for this, PM me pleej] Hug

Haven't  read through all  the posts ...but after going thru some posts... A gentle poke at you girls [in case u  have forgotten]...this thread is for IP and not for  HS, Dhoop Kinare, and other such PAK or other channel shows ...Please keep to the spirit of the thread ..

& Before this spirit comes into vogue...Let me just add.. watch for Asher's Breakdown !! WinkLOL

Grand Morning to all ..

HUGS to Doods, Pam, Anna, Mon, Lucky, JN, ZU, Shanthi,Sumi, Sowme   and to the girls I missed too..Big smile

sathu janna  GM ..yeah kya connection hay hum dono kay beech may i was just saying about  you to Monsi..and you  are hereROFL ROFL..i love my parvathiWink

Lucky, aapke kitne loge ke saat connection hain.?

Pam,

Poocho Math, she is the shyam Babua of REDUX ...While I play the Adoring Anjali part !! WinkLOLLOL

ROFL ROFL ROFL than Doods banegi meri KushiWink...she can save me from Arnav LOL..i know her  fighting spirits LOL LOL

hahaha... Arnav kaun hain??? ROFL ROFL ROFL 

ROFL ROFL ROFL yaha koi mere Dushman nahi hay..some one please Come forward and announce your self as Arnav ..so that we can fight LOL    

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06cool_tweetySupna9

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by slmu

How many of you want Khushi to kick Shyam today???Big smile

Me * raising hands*...one slap and all the truth is revealedLOL

Her hands are occupied though, so I thought a kick would be better Big smile

Shanthi,

No need for Hands or  Legs...A off key ,shrieky Dhoop Suhani Lalal..and Shyam  will enter a cloistered monastery  WinkLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06Gita97

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Originally posted by Zuzana

Nice, for me vacation are great but they so tiring,,,I rest after i come back...

Thanks Zu!!...

Yes, Words just poured out from her today, I mean he give her heartfelt confession in heer-ranja , next moment throws her out.  what will the girl do??

Most of them on IF didnt like that dialogue of dhoke baaz...they feel it didnt fit in her character...though  she feels exactly like that...I could feel kushi completely frustrated in yesterdays episode...this is the 2nd time I am seeing her like this after hearing his half complete confession...first time when he thought she is in the ambulance he was abt to spill kyon farak padta hain and then stopped and she was equally frustrated then and its again now this time after his confession in the heer-ranjha act...she is mad at him for not completing his sentence.

Pam, I liked your explanation on the "Dhokebaaz" word but tell you honestly, I felt that was edited and they didn't edit it properly...The hindi was not correct or may be some wrong in editing... The TP/Films have been merged or cut when they did the editing...

Editing is like they have clips...and when they sort the flow with the clip changes, they somehow lost the flow of the next clip... that's where the problem came...

Haan haan ...tum question karne se pehle baata doon, I have seen how editing happens in my job...so pata hain... 

Doods,

Ye lo...it was editing flaw and here I did an whole big analysis on it...3 hours ki mehnat pani mein...LOL

Pam, in your defense I can say, tuesday they did it purposefully to garner TRPs and wednesday they forgot to fix it.. That's how flawed work they did...Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06sunflower52vasiraju--Anna--SunoNa....Sad.But.True.

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Bye gals...need to go see you all tomorrow!Hug

Shanti hopefully we get to see a kick this time!WinkLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06Doodlevasiraju--Anna--Gita97

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged