Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; OO-THA-HELL-O (Page 33)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by --Anna--

Edited Doodhs and I am sorry for bringing it up!
Forgiven!? Smile

And sorry Tanths - for bringing it up too! Just wanted to thank everyone who discussed it and made me watch it - did not realize how it changed into a discussion!

And HI!!! Smile

NP, Anna...Sometimes our Enthu overtakes and it is quite natural ..but we are here na.. will bring back the discussion to the mainstream when it appears as if going off tangent , felt it today...so corrected it ...

A HI   an  A Big HUG !! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06Gita97

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Good Night Girls...

Off to sleep. See ya tomorrow.  Hug  Hug  Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06soap-criticZuzanavasirajuGita97tanthya

soap-critic IF-Dazzler
soap-critic
soap-critic

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pamk06

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by monsi08

Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by monsi08

Anna... above 2 scenes very nicely analysed ... I liked them too and could draw the similar symbolisms... only problem is I cant write the way you guys do Tongue

me too...its ok monsi..let these people be the critics of the episode and let us be the critics of their analysisWink..what say ?LOL

o yeah baby... Big smile 
See the other day when Doodle left.. how Lucky and Me opened and closed loops... u c ... so we can be very useful at times LOLLOLLOL

Monsi  arey yarr  doods is their and sathu is also not their to save from  Doods beating LOL LOL..2 bajne ne dee doods jayegi than we will start real critics on their analysis..LOL LOL

Mujhe batao batao kya loops hain... please please pretty please...Wink

Doods please poocho math..they will explain you the loops they have formed between HP, mami, Payal and all extrasROFL

You forgot Laxmi...the main link between all loops...ROFL

I was just going to post this about Laxmi and you beat me to it.
ROFL ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06cool_tweetyZuzanaGita97

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Doods,

I think A brief narration and explanation on TRP &  TVR are warranted here  and how it impacts the channel and PH... Since many of us including me are rather Hazy on this...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06Cool_wondercool_tweetyZuzanaDoodleGita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Good Night Girls...

Off to sleep. See ya tomorrow.  Hug  Hug  Hug

Bye Shwets, GN

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzanasbk2

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by vasiraju

Hi All  wonderful Wonderful Poori and Khatti Daals [ waise If any one have recipe for this, PM me pleej] Hug

Haven't  read through all  the posts ...but after going thru some posts... A gentle poke at you girls [in case u  have forgotten]...this thread is for IP and not for  HS, Dhoop Kinare, and other such PAK or other channel shows ...Please keep to the spirit of the thread ..

& Before this spirit comes into vogue...Let me just add.. watch for Asher's Breakdown !! WinkLOL

Grand Morning to all ..

HUGS to Doods, Pam, Anna, Mon, Lucky, JN, ZU, Shanthi,Sumi, Sowme   and to the girls I missed too..Big smile

sathu janna  GM ..yeah kya connection hay hum dono kay beech may i was just saying about  you to Monsi..and you  are hereROFL ROFL..i love my parvathiWink

Lucky, aapke kitne loge ke saat connection hain.?

Pam,

Poocho Math, she is the shyam Babua of REDUX ...While I play the Adoring Anjali part !! WinkLOLLOL

ROFL ROFL ROFL than Doods banegi meri KushiWink...she can save me from Arnav LOL..i know her  fighting spirits LOL LOL

Edited by vasiraju - 05 April 2012 at 1:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06ZuzanaDoodleGita97tanthya

pamk06 Goldie
pamk06
pamk06

Hi All  wonderful Wonderful Poori and Khatti Daals [ waise If any one have recipe for this, PM me pleej] Hug

Haven't  read through all  the posts ...but after going thru some posts... A gentle poke at you girls [in case u  have forgotten]...this thread is for IP and not for  HS, Dhoop Kinare, and other such PAK or other channel shows ...Please keep to the spirit of the thread ..

& Before this spirit comes into vogue...Let me just add.. watch for Asher's Breakdown !! WinkLOL

Grand Morning to all ..

HUGS to Doods, Pam, Anna, Mon, Lucky, JN, ZU, Shanthi,Sumi, Sowme   and to the girls I missed too..Big smile

Hi Designer of  "Arnification of Khushi"... It was hit...BTW... You should patent it Big smile

Pamsi,

** Doing the 70's slow motions running **    Hugs!!

It feels like ages since i even saw you or spoke to you...

I just loved your  Y'day..Have few bones  with ur today's post...which I'll pick laterwa... par filhal ek zordar Chummi for ya !!Big smile

A tight hug for you and a big kiss...Hug

I read your comments yesterday,..where are my jalebis for yesterday...(I have decided to move from Anjali Avatar so do not need napkins anymore Big smile)

Will look forwards to you reply...i love when you guys criticize...may be i am psychotic, right?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaDoodlevasirajuGita97tanthya

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by Zuzana

Nice, for me vacation are great but they so tiring,,,I rest after i come back...

Thanks Zu!!...

Yes, Words just poured out from her today, I mean he give her heartfelt confession in heer-ranja , next moment throws her out.  what will the girl do??

Most of them on IF didnt like that dialogue of dhoke baaz...they feel it didnt fit in her character...though  she feels exactly like that...I could feel kushi completely frustrated in yesterdays episode...this is the 2nd time I am seeing her like this after hearing his half complete confession...first time when he thought she is in the ambulance he was abt to spill kyon farak padta hain and then stopped and she was equally frustrated then and its again now this time after his confession in the heer-ranjha act...she is mad at him for not completing his sentence.

Zu I so agree! I was cheering Khushi on yesterday when she confronted the bull by the horns..ASR has truly met his match..She knew exactly how he would react, and she pushed all the wrong buttons in him on purpose..

I also loved how she refused to tell him the reason behind her throwing away the competition..Let him have a little taste of his own medicine..Show him, its not only him who can keep people int he dark, show him how bitter words hurt like hell..Loved Khushi yesterday!

Also, the precap exaggerated the dhokebaz comment, but in reality, much focus wasn't given to it in the actual episode..

Tanu I want her to be like this fiesty...and dont want her to turn to comedy queen tomorrow...let them maintain the intensity now they have brought in..MU shoulld be at the peak of the intensity for it to get cleared only then it gets impactful.

dhokebaaz as Doods explained looks like some editing problem...because it was not highlighted well or it might have been chopped off in between a sentence...but one thing kushi was bashed left right centre for that here in the forumLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06DoodlevasirajuGita97

Go to top