Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; OO-THA-HELL-O (Page 30)

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by pamk06

Nice, for me vacation are great but they so tiring,,,I rest after i come back...

Thanks Zu!!...

Yes, Words just poured out from her today, I mean he give her heartfelt confession in heer-ranja , next moment throws her out.  what will the girl do??

Most of them on IF didnt like that dialogue of dhoke baaz...they feel it didnt fit in her character...though  she feels exactly like that...I could feel kushi completely frustrated in yesterdays episode...this is the 2nd time I am seeing her like this after hearing his half complete confession...first time when he thought she is in the ambulance he was abt to spill kyon farak padta hain and then stopped and she was equally frustrated then and its again now this time after his confession in the heer-ranjha act...she is mad at him for not completing his sentence.

Zu I so agree! I was cheering Khushi on yesterday when she confronted the bull by the horns..ASR has truly met his match..She knew exactly how he would react, and she pushed all the wrong buttons in him on purpose..

I also loved how she refused to tell him the reason behind her throwing away the competition..Let him have a little taste of his own medicine..Show him, its not only him who can keep people int he dark, show him how bitter words hurt like hell..Loved Khushi yesterday!

Also, the precap exaggerated the dhokebaz comment, but in reality, much focus wasn't given to it in the actual episode..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06cool_tweetyZuzanaSupna9Gita97sbk2

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Edited Doodhs and I am sorry for bringing it up!
Forgiven!? Smile

Edited by --Anna-- - 05 April 2012 at 1:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06vasirajuSupna9Gita97

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by monsi08

Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by monsi08

Originally posted by --Anna--

-- When the whole family was trying to cheer up Mami - It was only Arnav who stood by Payal. I may be reading a lot into this ( as usual) but when the truth comes out in front of the family - it will obviously strain Mami and Payal's already strained relationship and maybe Aakash's also. And that is when Arnav will be the only one standing in support of Payal and cover her up and only then will Aakash come to Payal. Frankly I loved the small scene of Arnav and Payal and I really really wish - that the creatives could develop a bond of Arnav and Payal - slowly and steadily. One important thing was Khushi was missing from the scene - she was not a part of either of the two frames

-- Anjali and Khushi scene - one thing I noticed was Khushi's kalerin got tangles in the dress - she could not free it herself - Anjali came and did it for her. Now is it possible that it will be Anjali who will end and free Khushi of all her troubles and pain when Khushi comes to know the reason behind Arnav's!? Ofcourse yes! She will be the 'sutradhaar' for these two always!...

Anna... above 2 scenes very nicely analysed ... I liked them too and could draw the similar symbolisms... only problem is I cant write the way you guys do Tongue

me too...its ok monsi..let these people be the critics of the episode and let us be the critics of their analysisWink..what say ?LOL

o yeah baby... Big smile 
See the other day when Doodle left.. how Lucky and Me opened and closed loops... u c ... so we can be very useful at times LOLLOLLOL

Monsi  arey yarr  doods is their and sathu is also not their to save from  Doods beating LOL LOL..2 bajne ne dee doods jayegi than we will start real critics on their analysis..LOL LOL

Mujhe batao batao kya loops hain... please please pretty please...Wink

LOL LOL Muje mar nahi khana ...and all  the loops that you are aksing will strike my mind when its 2 pm in indiaLOLWink...

but i tell you one Loop you have to close..according to sbs  Arnav won't allow Kushi to fall from steps eventhough she wants to be leave by himLOL..Abb loop close karlo 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

smelling_saltspamk06cool_tweetyDoodleZuzanaSunoNa...Gita97

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by tanthya

Hi All  wonderful Wonderful Poori and Khatti Daals [ waise If any one have recipe for this, PM me pleej] Hug

Haven't  read through all  the posts ...but after going thru some posts... A gentle poke at you girls [in case u  have forgotten]...this thread is for IP and not for  HS, Dhoop Kinare, and other such PAK or other channel shows ...Please keep to the spirit of the thread ..

& Before this spirit comes into vogue...Let me just add.. watch for Asher's Breakdown !! WinkLOL

Grand Morning to all ..

HUGS to Doods, Pam, Anna, Mon, Lucky, JN, ZU, Shanthi,Sumi, Sowme   and to the girls I missed too..Big smile

Hi Designer of  "Arnification of Khushi"... It was hit...BTW... You should patent it Big smile

Pamsi,

** Doing the 70's slow motions running **    Hugs!!

It feels like ages since i even saw you or spoke to you...

I just loved your  Y'day..Have few bones  with ur today's post...which I'll pick laterwa... par filhal ek zordar Chummi for ya !!Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06cool_tweetyZuzanaDoodleSupna9sbk2Gita97

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Nice, for me vacation are great but they so tiring,,,I rest after i come back...

Thanks Zu!!...

Yes, Words just poured out from her today, I mean he give her heartfelt confession in heer-ranja , next moment throws her out.  what will the girl do??

Most of them on IF didnt like that dialogue of dhoke baaz...they feel it didnt fit in her character...though  she feels exactly like that...I could feel kushi completely frustrated in yesterdays episode...this is the 2nd time I am seeing her like this after hearing his half complete confession...first time when he thought she is in the ambulance he was abt to spill kyon farak padta hain and then stopped and she was equally frustrated then and its again now this time after his confession in the heer-ranjha act...she is mad at him for not completing his sentence.

Pam, I liked your explanation on the "Dhokebaaz" word but tell you honestly, I felt that was edited and they didn't edit it properly...The hindi was not correct or may be some wrong in editing... The TP/Films have been merged or cut when they did the editing...

Editing is like they have clips...and when they sort the flow with the clip changes, they somehow lost the flow of the next clip... that's where the problem came...

Haan haan ...tum question karne se pehle baata doon, I have seen how editing happens in my job...so pata hain... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06cool_tweetyvasirajuZuzanaSunoNa...Gita97

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

but i tell you one Loop you have to close..according to sbs  Arnav won't allow Kushi to fall from steps eventhough she wants to be leave by himLOL..Abb loop close karlo 
U asking this loop to be closed frm when u saw SBS naROFLROFL

pamk06ZuzanavasirajuGita97

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_wonder

@Thanthya

HelloHug..I read your analysis and loved itHugHug

My Name is Ruchi and new to IP...but have been reading your analysis since long nowEmbarrassed...

Thank You, Hun ..

I am glad that REDUX is bringing out new writers with  differing and varying perspectives ...Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06Cool_wonderDoodlevasirajuGita97

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Hi sathya,
doods is any1 frm SP or 4 LIONS read this thread if nt then u send ur n sathya analysis n many others which wrote very well send them through mail.
Doods they should developed these dots which they showing nw that they nt loose their viewers what do u think its nw help ful 4 them to back on track to bring their viewers back.

pamk06cool_tweetyDoodleGita97

Go to top