Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; OO-THA-HELL-O (Page 26)

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

Originally posted by --Anna--

-- When the whole family was trying to cheer up Mami - It was only Arnav who stood by Payal. I may be reading a lot into this ( as usual) but when the truth comes out in front of the family - it will obviously strain Mami and Payal's already strained relationship and maybe Aakash's also. And that is when Arnav will be the only one standing in support of Payal and cover her up and only then will Aakash come to Payal. Frankly I loved the small scene of Arnav and Payal and I really really wish - that the creatives could develop a bond of Arnav and Payal - slowly and steadily. One important thing was Khushi was missing from the scene - she was not a part of either of the two frames

-- Anjali and Khushi scene - one thing I noticed was Khushi's kalerin got tangles in the dress - she could not free it herself - Anjali came and did it for her. Now is it possible that it will be Anjali who will end and free Khushi of all her troubles and pain when Khushi comes to know the reason behind Arnav's!? Ofcourse yes! She will be the 'sutradhaar' for these two always!...

Anna... above 2 scenes very nicely analysed ... I liked them too and could draw the similar symbolisms... only problem is I cant write the way you guys do Tongue

Thank you monsi! The credit goes to sathya and Doodhs - reading whom I have begun to analyze everything - sometimes I think I am going mad trying to find an analysis in every little scene LOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06cool_tweetyZuzanamonsi08vasirajuGita97

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Hi Sathu Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06ZuzanaGita97tanthya

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by Ankifan

Humsafar and IPk storyline at some point might look similar, but Kushi and Khirad are poles apart.. Khirad is one epic characterStar First women character which i absolutely loved and felt liek saying she is a role model
Khirad is one character which Indian telly show's can never get .. and in IPK, they wud leave us disgusted if they ever try to go that way as they cant and Kushi's character has already been damaged enough to go their.

That is true Divs..LOL

Khushi's character has already been butchered..She suffers from partial amnesia, bi-polar syndrome, and not to forget, the devi/martyr complex..LOL

She cant be a serial bahu if she does not have the devi/martyr complex.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06ZuzanaDoodlemonsi08tanthya

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Originally posted by tanthya

Hi All  wonderful Wonderful Poori and Khatti Daals [ waise If any one have recipe for this, PM me pleej] Hug

Haven't  read through all  the posts ...but after going thru some posts... A gentle poke at you girls [in case u  have forgotten]...this thread is for IP and not for  HS, Dhoop Kinare, and other such PAK or other channel shows ...Please keep to the spirit of the thread ..

& Before this spirit comes into vogue...Let me just add.. watch for Asher's Breakdown !! WinkLOL

Grand Morning to all ..

HUGS to Doods, Pam, Anna, Mon, Lucky, JN, ZU, Shanthi,Sumi, Sowme   and to the girls I missed too..Big smile

Sathya  Hug
@Red... yeah... thanks for saying this... ye sab ladkiyan bhatak gayi hain... and I dont even know about these shows... Confused

vaise my reply for your post is on pg11 ... kabhi kabhi mera reply bhi padh liya karo.. Angry

Edited by monsi08 - 05 April 2012 at 1:22am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06cool_tweetyvasirajuZuzanaDoodlesbk2Gita97tanthya

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Hi All  wonderful Wonderful Poori and Khatti Daals [ waise If any one have recipe for this, PM me pleej] Hug

Haven't  read through all  the posts ...but after going thru some posts... A gentle poke at you girls [in case u  have forgotten]...this thread is for IP and not for  HS, Dhoop Kinare, and other such PAK or other channel shows ...Please keep to the spirit of the thread ..

& Before this spirit comes into vogue...Let me just add.. watch for Asher's Breakdown !! WinkLOL

Grand Morning to all ..

HUGS to Doods, Pam, Anna, Mon, Lucky, JN, ZU, Shanthi,Sumi, Sowme   and to the girls I missed too..Big smile

Hayeee Kiska naam le li???

Forget about break down, when he jumps on the bed ...I was like "Yale Grad" and jumping on the bed to wake up his wife...main kahaan hooon??? LOL

Edited by doodleberry - 05 April 2012 at 1:21am

pamk06ZuzanavasirajuGita97tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Doods,

Meri Jhansi Ki Rani Aagayi...This is what I wanted y'day... hit them with fact, corner them with truth and force them to look at reality...YAYYY !! You did it and made me berry Happy !! Big smile

Loved how you brought out the B Tactics  vis House ..One of my fav show !!

pamk06cool_tweetyZuzanavasirajuGita97

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by --Anna--

-- When the whole family was trying to cheer up Mami - It was only Arnav who stood by Payal. I may be reading a lot into this ( as usual) but when the truth comes out in front of the family - it will obviously strain Mami and Payal's already strained relationship and maybe Aakash's also. And that is when Arnav will be the only one standing in support of Payal and cover her up and only then will Aakash come to Payal. Frankly I loved the small scene of Arnav and Payal and I really really wish - that the creatives could develop a bond of Arnav and Payal - slowly and steadily. One important thing was Khushi was missing from the scene - she was not a part of either of the two frames

-- Anjali and Khushi scene - one thing I noticed was Khushi's kalerin got tangles in the dress - she could not free it herself - Anjali came and did it for her. Now is it possible that it will be Anjali who will end and free Khushi of all her troubles and pain when Khushi comes to know the reason behind Arnav's!? Ofcourse yes! She will be the 'sutradhaar' for these two always!...

Anna... above 2 scenes very nicely analysed ... I liked them too and could draw the similar symbolisms... only problem is I cant write the way you guys do Tongue

me too...its ok monsi..let these people be the critics of the episode and let us be the critics of their analysisWink..what say ?LOL

o yeah baby... Big smile 
See the other day when Doodle left.. how Lucky and Me opened and closed loops... u c ... so we can be very useful at times LOLLOLLOL

Monsi  arey yarr  doods is their and sathu is also not their to save from  Doods beating LOL LOL..2 bajne ne dee doods jayegi than we will start real critics on their analysis..LOL LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06cool_tweetyDoodlemonsi08Zuzana--Anna--Gita97tanthya

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Hi Sathya. Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaDoodleSupna9tanthya

Go to top