India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; OO-THA-HELL-O (Page 21)

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Doodle... I need extra time to read your analysis... finally managed to read it thoroughly... Tongue

Do you get bored when we say it was Excellent or Fantastic...?

Lemme know okk? 

... But ... word of caution... I dont have any new word in my vocab to describe your writing.. LOL

You give so many details in your post that it really takes a lot of time for to grasp the whole thing... but when I get it ... it's simply mind blowing... ah... there you go... another word LOLLOLLOL

Yes.. this show has never been consistent... it goes astray more often... be it channel policies or priorities, direction changes... writer changes.. or whatever... it goes sky-high and takes a nose dive the very next moment.
Y'day I felt that they finally cleared the mess by shooting all those unncessary crappy scenes for filler episodes and the story is back on track... but we still have to see how it's gonna turn out to be... Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetyvasirajuZuzanaDoodlesbk2Gita97tanthya

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by pamk06

GM all Hug

Sathya, Doods, Pam, Anna great stuff as usual. Love the title.

GM ShanthiHug

Thanks u ShanthiHug

Ask your questions, Shanthi Hug

Need something to discuss ShanthiHug

LOL

I have a migraine today, so am just going to go with the flow. LOL

hahaaa.. see the pyramid in your posts.. I spent a couple of mins on that jut staring...

Waise Ki hoya??? why migrane all of a sudden??? 

I do get them on and off. No particular trigger is the problem.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzanavasiraju--Anna--

pamk06 Goldie
pamk06
pamk06

GM all Hug

GM ShanthiHug

Thanks u ShanthiHug

LOL

Oh poor you, are you OK?

Zuzanavasirajusbk2

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sea.nymph

Yesterday's episode has just left a total jumble in my mind. Payal's track was a bit silly (though i know it was to escalate the tension between Khushi-Arnav later). Khushi playing 'guide' to Shyam was weird (though again, it was to build up the friction between Shyam-Khushi-Arnav). Leaving those weird scenes aside, I actually liked the episode.

I don't know why, but I felt that the whole 'fancy-dress competition' was a metaphor for the whole Raizada family. I can't really link my thoughts, but a rough sketch in my mind is that, the competition represents the Raizada family, each trying their best to give good performances in their relationships.

On trying to see it through the family-relationship lens:

In the last few episodes and yesterday's, we see Mamiji actually beginning to trust (not sure if that's the right word) Payal. She herself says, in yesterday's episode, that she took part in the competition because Payal had confidence in her. (that was mighty cool of mamiji to say that). However, we know how that went, Payal ended up disappointing her MIL, and loses out to Khushi-Arnav.
(So, do we see an unbinding of trust between mamiji and Payal when the truth about Shyam comes out? And Arnav standing with Payal through it?.. to be later joined by Aakash, but Khushi's absence somehow confuses me on this front).

However, Khushi-Arnav have been on a rocky patch, and even though their Heer-Ranjha 'act' let out a lot of emotion, ASR hid it up and refused to admit his true feelings when confronted. (Which makes me think that this runs in line with the current SBS segment, and Arnav won't confess his feelings for quite some time).

And then, Khushi giving up her award (this made me think about a second chance/a new start at their relationship - quite sketchy I know) but she refuses to take it, saying that it 
was a 'dhoka' (currently their marriage is built on trickery, cheating and blackmail). Even after Naniji asks her why she's refusing, and Khushi say's that 'she's doing it for the right reason' (could that mean that the MU gets sorted, but Khushi doesn't want to continue living with Arnav who cheated her into the marriage?) ... Continuing, so Khushi doesn't take that reward (the second chance/new start), Arnav confronts her, but she's not willing to let him know the reason. The 'ehsaan' angle might fit here, if Arnav is trying to make up for his misunderstanding (if the MU is cleared, not sure again).

So, this leaves us with Khushi deciding to walk out of the marriage or the second chance/new start, and Anjali will help her (untangling the knots) - or Anjali will clear Khushi's mind about Arnav.

I lost the thread after that... not well-though out, but I just couldn't help comparing the competition to the Raizada household. (Tanthya, Doodleberry, Pam, Anna - do you think you guys could help me out here?... you guys have better insights into all this)

The below is just my thoughts about the characters.. skip it if you feel like...

KHUSHI

Our feisty Khushi gave her best to ASR in the green room - I actually started a dance routine when she gave his own words back to him in their confrontation "Main aapko jawaab dena zaroori nahi samajhti"!! (Couldn't help it, after all the times ASR refused to explain his actions to her).

Khushi has clearly reached the end of her patience with this mood-swinger, she knows deep down somewhere (escalated through his Ranjha dialogues) that he does have feelings for her but the stubborn guy just won't admit it, cause of all the pain, ego and typical ASR attitude of keeping his emotions in check.

Somehow I feel that, in the near future, Khushi will reach her boiling point with Shyam too. After watching yesterday's episode and the pre-cap, though she didn't  really display any real frustration, I think the time is not far when both these guys (Shyam and ASR) will drive her to explosion point. I mean, with both acting like super pests, and both messing with her head - it can happen!

SHYAM

Abbhas is so good at playing this character that i feel like throwing my chappals at him whenever 'Shyam' comes onto the screen. I missed loving to hate him in the last few episodes, I'm so glad he's back! (weird sentence, but you guys get it) Smile

The eternal opportunist, I loved the way he instantly stood up when Anjali asked him to accompany Khushi to the chemist! Haaahaaa. couldn't stop laughing at his promptness in that scene LOL

Plus, it is the height of ickyness - behaving like Khushi is his wife at the chemist store! Loved Khushi's comeback to that 'Jijaji'! And the chemist needs a good applause for his awesome reaction and expression! Clap spot on chemist bhaiyya!! First Khushi, and then him.. heee heee

I'm hoping that the track continues to develop and not back-track into nonsense again.. it is not clear if Arnav actually sees Khushi trying to get out of creepy's clutches, I don't think he sees it, because after watching the SBS clip, it looks like it might add a small MU to the already BIG MU. We'll just have to wait for tonight to see what happens there.

Tanthya, Doodleberry, Anna, Pam - I was waiting to read your analysis... it's become a regular habit now Smile  I especially love it when you guys draw out the symbolisms, all the deductions from the scenes are pretty great to read! Thank you, thank you so much for your updates on the episodes!! Thumbs Up

Cheers!

Heyy nice post.. Symbolisms , well I am not the person for that. I am more metaphoric. But I am totally logical and proof oriented

Now, coming to your question. Well, it's not that. Only Heer - Ranjha part was their "Dedication" to the entire journey of IPKKND for the last 10 months. That's it. Nothing else. 

It's my opinion and let's see what others say. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzanavasiraju

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged

GM all Hug

GM ShanthiHug

Thanks u ShanthiHug

LOL

Oh poor you, are you OK?

Shanthi,

Do you take any medicine for it?
laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

GM all Hug

GM ShanthiHug

Thanks u ShanthiHug

LOL

Oh poor you, are you OK?

Shanthi,

Do you take any medicine for it?

Aww migraine attacks are nasty! How are you still sitting in front of the computer?? Take meds and rest up rey..Get well soon..Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sbk2

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Originally posted by laddoo598

Anna, you have no idea how much I want to see Khushi taking the same stand as Khirad..I LOVED the ending of Humsafar..Yes, Asher fixed everything, yes he restored her lost dignity, yes they got together, but she was not the same Khirad whose world revolved around Asher..Her words still keep ringing in my mind "Mohabbat mari toh nahin hai, par kahin kho zaroor gayi hai..Main uss Khirad ko kahan se leke aaoon, jo khud ko ap par nichavar karne ke liye tayyar thi"..Yes, she loved him, but the vigour, the innocence, the all consuming intensity was lost..

I would love to see Khushi's character taking a similar turn..When she finds out how low Arnav thought her to be, I want to see a permanent change in Khushi..This is huge, the guy you love, the one person from whom you expect the most trust in the world, was the one who deemed you guilty without giving you a chance to explain yourself..You can't just erase this type of experience and go on with life without any permanent change in the way you are as a person..She will always love Arnav, but I want her to tell him that her love for him has changed in a way..That she still loves him, but she has seen too much evil, too many turbulence, and now knows that her vision of a perfect world through her rose rimmed glasses was all a lie, that he no longer is the sun in her universe..

I will PM u on this! Doodhs has asked me not to say anything - and I will respect that! We will discuss it over PM's if it is okay!?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06cool_tweetyvasirajuSupna9laddoo598

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

GM all Hug

GM ShanthiHug

Thanks u ShanthiHug

LOL

Oh poor you, are you OK?

Nah, it just has to run its course. Hopefully it wont last for longer than today.

pamk06Zuzanavasiraju

Go to top