India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; OO-THA-HELL-O (Page 16)

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged

@Pam : Loved ur post as usual Pam Smile But I would dissgree on only one point : and that is the dhokebaaz point! Both Arnav and Khushi are cheats - they are cheating themselves and each other - but yesterday the situation did not demand it. I have no qualms about Khushi saying that she did not want the award with him - but calling him a cheat and that in public was out of the situation. It was not required. Is she would have said it on his face - it would have been better played. And u know what made it worse was Arnav's lack of reaction on Dhokebaaz - knowing Arnav he picks up on a word and creates a fuss and I did expect him to go directly on it! I would say nothing but poor writing.

[/QUOTE]
i agree with u on this..she shouldn't have said that in public..i don't know whats the significance of this scene..but i would have been happy if she would have sticked on to one point, that we broke the rule so we dont deserve the award..she actually used the "dhokebaaz" word because thats the feeling she has about him presenlty..he said so much during the act and when she asked him in GR he said he was only acting..he was a "dhokebaaz" there..but should it be said before  a third person? i would have been happy if she would have said this wen Arnav questioned her on why she rejected the award.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asumiDoodlemonsi08vasiraju--Anna--

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by doodleberry

Hello all lovely gals here..hugzHug

Hugzzz Zu  Hug Hug Hug

Doods lots of jhappis to you!HugHugHug

HugHugHug
These hugz are for ripping the PHLOL

Sathya will miss you!

Doods tell me if the PH reads your post!

Zu, kahe puch rahi ho???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzanatanthya

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Tanths, Pam, Doods, brilliant analysis! Clap

Tanths, I so agree with you, I know no one loves this MU track but the things will have to get worse before they can get better..It was inevitable that the MU would intensify, Arnav needs to see more and more of  Shyam-Khushi interactions to notice the chinks in the armour, to grasp at the concept that maybe, just maybe, its Shyam who is always pursuing her, not the other way around..

Doods, OMG , I love House MD! Agreed, poor planning is to blame for the dropping TRPs, I don't know what got into their heads for planning such lackluster episodes leading up to IPL..I am just wondering which route the PH will take now..Lay low till IPL is over, or go ahead with some huge dhamaka to make sure the audience stays glued to IPK..

Anna, Loved your analysis as well..OMG I love Humsafar too! One of the best shows I ever watched..I couldn't help but notice the MANY similarities between Humsafar and IPK while I was watching it..The way Khirad handled herself when her hubby did not trust her enough, the way she changed as a woman, becoming more confident, but losing some of that innate innocence she had before, is something I would love to see in Khushi..
You also must watch Dhoop Kinaray, Tanhaiyaan if you are looking into Pakistani shows..DK, especially, is a must watch for anyone who wants to see an extremely well told, and heart warming love story..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06asumicool_tweetyZuzanaDoodle--Anna--tanthya

pamk06 Goldie
pamk06
pamk06

Hello all lovely gals here..hugzHug

Zu...you are back 

Hugz..Hug

How was the vacation?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaDoodlesbk2

Cool_wonder Goldie
Cool_wonder
Cool_wonder

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
@Doodls

You can call me Ruchi Smile..

I have been Following IP thread since a month now and I love all the analysis here...so finally though of putting my points her as wellBig smile..Hope it's fine..and hope you have read my points Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodle

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
hello gals...Hug
what is the channel which shows these pakistani serials yaar? let me also join the club..that will irritate my husband even moreLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06Doodlevasiraju--Anna--

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Bye for now girls.have loads of work to complete

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06ZuzanaDoodlevasirajusbk2

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_wonder

@Doodls

You can call me Ruchi Smile..

I have been Following IP thread since a month now and I love all the analysis here...so finally though of putting my points her as wellBig smile..Hope it's fine..and hope you have read my points Embarrassed

Oh welcome Ruchi. You join in the discussion and whenever you feel drop in your 2 cents or a marathon post like us. 

Well, I was going thru pages by pages... which page you on??? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cool_wondercool_tweetyZuzana

Go to top