Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; OO-THA-HELL-O (Page 12)

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

lovely analysis tants, the first 10-12 minutes were a drag, it was nice to c the start of some confining between Mami and Payal but I did not expect it to last at this stage and It didn't. As u and Anna have said the reason 4declining the award was illogical and it did not guarantee the eventual winners the trophy (I have already 4gotten their names).

loved that ASR consoled Payal, it was a brief scene but good.

ASR and Khushi in the green were brilliant, Anjali is expecting so feeling dizzy is natural and not something u shud need to hide, especially not because of everyone bein worried over mami. Khushi sayin je-ja-ji loved it and Shayam's expressions was good, the chemists wat the expression was spot on. I am glad that Shayam is back in the game, loved the precap and hope they keep the momentum goin and build on the angst and tension between them and don't deviate and get amnesia again.

@Bold : Yes that was very illogical! How was the girl so sure that she would win the award if the Raizada sisters had not particpated!? I found the other perfornaces better than their anyways!

It was a super illogical scene!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodlevasirajutanthya

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asumi

Then well I guess - I would blame it on the acting part from Khushi - there should have been more depth and frustration here to convince me and more importantly a proper logic. 

Arnav again I would disagree and the reason would be Arnav's anger and temper that should have come up with Arnav hearing 'dhoekbaaz' because he considers Khushi to be a top-one class of dhokebaaz  LOL - I guess I will wait for it to play tomorrow and hope arnav does give it back to her! Wink

@anna @bold - true- depth has been lacking from Khushi's part of dialogues. Even in the heer-ranjha play and also her reactions and if only there were more of words, probably that word would not have effected us rather convinced us that it was OK to call him that.

Yess! Anyways in Heer Ranjha - both lacked intensity but Khushi's dialogues were obviously not about her feelings while Arnav's was! Exactly! If it was like how pam has said then they also need to focus on how the situation - because for me the 'dhokebaaz' was so out of the blue! I was so like "What THE" LOLLOL

Edited by --Anna-- - 05 April 2012 at 12:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asumiDoodletanthya

pamk06 Goldie
pamk06
pamk06

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

@ Anna-seems like the word" dhokebaaz" is haunting somebody LOL

</div>
<div>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">LOLLOLIt is!! Itna chotu sa scene ka itna lamba analyis kardiya LOL</font>

I know,seems like rather than haunting like a ghost,the word has developed a body with two horns which seems physical standing next to u demanding a right place for itself LOL

Two horns toh hone hi the develop - I am the bull sign Wink LOLLOL Hona hi tha! TongueLOL

@Vasi and Lizzy : I just could not stand it - I can stand Khushi shouting screaming and even hurling abuses at Arnav in their private room - but when it comes to public I do not see the difference between Arnav and Khushi. Aree - if Khushi does what Arnav does then what will be the difference between the two Wink

But Anna, you are  missing the whole point. Khushi and Arnav are exactly the same, the only difference is she does it with an happy face, he with a brooding face. If you really think, they both are manipulative, they both are head of families, care a lot about their siblings, they both go after the thing they want without thinking about the consequences, they both do not care about, time and place, the public just does not matter to them. 

She is a match to Arnav because she matches him in all this qualities but he was attracted to her because she does all that he does but still remains happy, does not let life beat her happiness out of her..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235pink.lotusDoodleLizzy2012tanthya

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
SathyaHug

Loved the title!Clap Redux is read by the CVs for sure...am very glad for that. This thread  has some of the most brilliant posts and analysis. "Arnavification" of kushi..you are spot on there...that frustration is only with Arnav...she is fedup of his mixed signals...one day hatred one day the most romantic dialogues..she is just not able to understand why he is doing all this..but as you said she will easily understand him the day she learns the truth. We are all shown how Arnav is not able to stop loving her...the same goes to her from her frustration I thought she is also equally in the same dilemma...she wants to hate him when she hears him say "I Hate you" but she is not able to do it..she is not able to stop loving him and whenever he shows her the loving side her frustration increases because she has to contain her own loving side from getting exposed because she too is scared of exposing it and getting hurt again and then she gets frustrated.

Let it intensify and get sorted soon..and please no going back to comedy!

DoodsHug:Awesome, excellent and brilliant!Clap

OMG..what an analysis of the mess the PH and SP have created...I so want them to read this...What a slap on their face. You have decoded them inch by inch...this past month as you have mentioned has been total fillers...how well you have explained to them and us viewers also why it was done...Excellent!Clap 

I hope this a big learning lesson to the PH...how pathetic they lost the viewers. But seriously do they think its so easy to bring the viewers back again...I want them to be proved wrong. They listened to SP ...now will SP help them in bringign back the viewers..NO..they might threaten the PH again to axe the show...what a mess!Ouch

As you mentioned if they use their trump card ..I mean confession just for trps I will be mad...so please PH hold on dont further damage the story and do it in a hoscotch manner...please follow your original story line...it might take time but viewers will be back.

Still if they wanted to give story for one month couldnt they come up with some logic...some proper continuity..if you see the epis..its all scattered and doesnt hold any meaning..even the emotions of the characters were not consistent.Angry I am very very disappointed Doods...after reading your post made me realise as a viewer how I have been fooled.Cry

Doods you have spoken on all our behalf..THanks for the sameHug

pink.lotusvasirajuDoodlesbk2tanthya

pamk06 Goldie
pamk06
pamk06

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

@ sathya  Loved your Analysis..Though the episode is stepping stone for Intensifying Mu's which we are waiting form a month.

I loved your bakawas points..totally Bakawas plot to send kushi with shyam still i will leave it becoz  story heading to   a point.shyam did very well today.He is backLOL  villain is  backParty..i wanted shyam  moves baldly to irk ASR so that we can see some progress..so i got  some glimpse of that today..

Really hope they  will be in the same phase..and show us some intense scenes and progressing of story in right path. 

I am so worried about Ugli and spoon promo ..i have a doubt that they again switch kushi  to Comic mode and will start her Bollywood nuska..whatever i want Progress and some fruit full result from her actions this time.

@Doods Clap Clap Clap Really  you need a claps today , for giving a strong and clear message to SP and PH.I loved your way of explaining their strategy..they are such idiots they spoiled entire track.. with out involving shaym..only  showing us AHri scenes  is not at all worth wacthing..we need quality ,emotions, intense expressive scene ..not the More quantity  .i think they though we will show more Quantity ARhi scenes people will satisfied with Lead chemistry story and villan bhad may jaye for some time being ..

Even they tried shirtless Barun to attract  Teenagers..what ever they lost the game ..WE are in 10th position..i am really happy so that  they can think straight Now..
Loved your points..   
i really hope what ever you said about mami and payal relationship comes trueBig smile..i don't want mami taunting payal again.. 

@Pami  mere bhidi hui behana Hug HugHug Hugs Hugs for your analysis ,Kushi ki asoon Cry..

you explained so well the characters and nature .Loved loved the reason you explained why kushi and payal denied the prize..though it was lame excuse and plot done by CV'sAngry ..
is their any proof that the saying is truth no hate such scarifies LOL LOL so when i enter in to magic world i have to accept it  by your analysis Wink

Coming to DhokeBazz  story loved it..how you people write so beautifully..Big smile..
yeah pam Arnav changed a lot,i mean both of them changed a lot..loved your explanation their too Thumbs Up

@Anna  Loved points..yeah Kushi was not their in when Arnav consoling Payal and handling payal to Akash..i think Arnav will help in rebuilding of Payash relationship but Kushi will be kept blind about all these things..which is very sad.Ouch   

LOLLOL you are following our discussions and even implementing that Big smile  ..i happy that you loved Humsafar .tittle track is damm good.

@Guys i was totally busy in the morning yesterday so couldn't even read your analysis ..read in the evening totally fabulous writings..keep it up..these days my only concentration to read reduxLOL..all my novels in cupboard waiting for me to read but no i have no time..totally addicted to redux Wink

Thanks you my sweet last janam's sister... We write beautifully in the exact same way you do...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuDoodlesbk2tanthya

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged

@ Anna-seems like the word" dhokebaaz" is haunting somebody LOL

</div>
<div>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">LOLLOLIt is!! Itna chotu sa scene ka itna lamba analyis kardiya LOL</font>

I know,seems like rather than haunting like a ghost,the word has developed a body with two horns which seems physical standing next to u demanding a right place for itself LOL

Two horns toh hone hi the develop - I am the bull sign Wink LOLLOL Hona hi tha! TongueLOL

@Vasi and Lizzy : I just could not stand it - I can stand Khushi shouting screaming and even hurling abuses at Arnav in their private room - but when it comes to public I do not see the difference between Arnav and Khushi. Aree - if Khushi does what Arnav does then what will be the difference between the two Wink

Anna just a personal question are you married?..if not than i can understand your feelings..their is  no point of difference Anna..in married life once wife will do some thing wrong  and Huby too do..

so its just a matter of understanding and happy leaving..its not that you did wrong and i did correct..so i am correct and you are wrong...Its just happens ..kushi loves Arnav ,so she got hurted  with his words so she expressed her angry and angst..she didn't think its public or private..

same thing Arnav loves kushi childish antics so he wanted to play with her for sometime so he asked for utak bahitks  though its road..its as simple as thatLOL

Edited by vasiraju - 05 April 2012 at 12:14am

pamk06DoodleLizzy2012--Anna--tanthya

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav_Fan

Thank you again for a detailed analysis, Tanthya! Clap

I do have a comment about Arnification of Khushi - Not sure CVs are really showing it in the way they intended, or maybe I looking at it skewed. Because, ASR never berated Khushi publicly about something that he knew that Khushi did rightly or for right reasons. In today's episode, CVs portrayed Khushi publicly declaring that because her husband cheated that is why they cannot accept the prize. Khushi knows very well that ASR did no such thing. Wouldn't it be better to give a her a line like "Raizada are just happy to participate and we don't want the prize money and would like someone else to win"? Or some such line?

Well said! Clap My point exactly! That point of time her concern just was not Arnav but refusing the award - which could have been done in a better way - she could have called him a dhokebaaz later TongueLOL

I just did not feel it was in lieu with her character Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06luv_sweetzasumi...Binny...Doodletanthya

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pamk06

Anna,

@bold blue: I think it was this..

Regarding Arnav, well it can be because not winning was more important to him than "Dhokebaaz" and remember he did ask her for the reason. The reason she gave the judges was "Dhoka" but she did not give him that and they moved away without hashing it out. He must have though that she will tell him , you are dhokebaaz and then he would have asked for that explanation... But i think he did not ask her because he knows subconsciously that she was telling the truth that he is a "Dhokebaaz", he heard it, he accepted and he moved forward as it did not require any action according to him it is a fact, what required action was "not winning" and he hashed that out...

Similarly with Shyam, he heard, he accepted and he moved forward and took action because that required it.

Also, you never know,todays fight we might hear about it...Smile.

PS: Will answer to your post..Big smile

Then well I guess - I would blame it on the acting part from Khushi - there should have been more depth and frustration here to convince me and more importantly a proper logic. 

Arnav again I would disagree and the reason would be Arnav's anger and temper that should have come up with Arnav hearing 'dhoekbaaz' because he considers Khushi to be a top-one class of dhokebaaz  LOL - I guess I will wait for it to play tomorrow and hope arnav does give it back to her! Wink

Anna i agree with u on the dhokebaz part.
When Kushi refused to take the prize it was coz of Payal, and to help the other women get money,
frustration on Arnav no where played here, she dint even knew he was listening, so why call him a dhokebaaz to and demean him in frnt of other's just to get ur work done???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06DoodleLizzy2012--Anna--

Go to top