Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; OO-THA-HELL-O (Page 10)

pamk06 Goldie
pamk06
pamk06

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juicee_Sushie

WOW Ladies, superb analysis!!!

I am glad the story has started finally & that we can see some progress to getting to the root of what is going on!!!

Doods I loved how you took Star Plus & 4 Lions to task, it's very true, good for you, that & the whole post was as ever DOODASTIC!!!

Ladies will be off-line until next week from today, so hope to catch up next week, hope everyone has a fab Easter Weekend!

On behalf of everyone, thank you so much!!Big smile

I am glad to that finally we saw progress, hopefully the trend continues..Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuLizzy2012--Anna--tanthya

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

@ Anna-seems like the word" dhokebaaz" is haunting somebody LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anna--tanthya

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

@Anna  Loved points..yeah Kushi was not their in when Arnav consoling Payal and handling payal to Akash..i think Arnav will help in rebuilding of Payash relationship but Kushi will be kept blind about all these things..which is very sad.Ouch   

LOLLOL you are following our discussions and even implementing that Big smile  ..i happy that you loved Humsafar .tittle track is damm good.

@Guys i was totally busy in the morning yesterday so couldn't even read your analysis ..read in the evening totally fabulous writings..keep it up..these days my only concentration to read reduxLOL..all my novels in cupboard waiting for me to read but no i have no time..totally addicted to redux Wink

Thank you Vasi Hug Yes Khushi was not there and that did shows what you pointed out. Just like in the present scenario - Khushi does not know that Arnav does not want to break akash and payal - her no presence does show that she may not know the truth very long and also not when Arnav does his best to mend Payal and Akash's relationship! Smile

Yes I am! Just finished off with Humsafar yesterday and I have never loved a female character as much as Khairat! She is by far one of the most beautifully sketched characters I have seen Embarrassed

Me too addicted to Redux and u all! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajutanthya

pamk06 Goldie
pamk06
pamk06

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by pamk06

@Pam : Loved ur post as usual Pam Smile But I would dissgree on only one point : and that is the dhokebaaz point! Both Arnav and Khushi are cheats - they are cheating themselves and each other - but yesterday the situation did not demand it. I have no qualms about Khushi saying that she did not want the award with him - but calling him a cheat and that in public was out of the situation. It was not required. Is she would have said it on his face - it would have been better played. And u know what made it worse was Arnav's lack of reaction on Dhokebaaz - knowing Arnav he picks up on a word and creates a fuss and I did expect him to go directly on it! I would say nothing but poor writing.

Anna,

You say the situation did not demand it...Let me try to explain my point of view. Smile

Yesterday, you said you were crying after Arnav did his earth-shaking confession, so imagine what must have Khushi felt. She also must have thought that Arnav is declaring his love to her. Thus her hopes were again raised, she saw that ray of light in the ever surrounding darkness, she felt her knight in shining armour is returning back to her, that old Arnav is coming back and what did she get: disappointment. Again Arnav pushed her aside, showed her his hate, dashed her hopes, threw her in that hell of darkness. This is the third time it happened. Who would not be frustrated after such a incident. One moment a guy almost declares his loves and next moment covers it with hate. She was frustrated, seen from the way she threw the earing.  Do you really think at that time, in that situation, she would have cared whom she was talking to and what she was talking about. Put yourself in her place and think that after that an heart-rending confession, you get an equally heart rending rejection in the next moment itself from the same guy, what would your state of mind be. Wouldn't only one thing go on in your head, that he does not love me, he is playing with me. Similarly,. there is a turmoil going on inside her, telling her that the guy whom she is crazy is playing with her feelings, making a fool of her emotions, hating her one moment, loving her the next,  and the words were just uttered. She meant to say "Dhokebaaz hain hum" but said "Dhokebaaz hain woh" because that is what was going on at the back of her mind at the moment. Those were just subconscious words from her side.

And why do you think Arnav did not demand an explanation, because he knows he cheating her, he is not treating her right and in his subconscious mind he knows he is giving her "Dhoka" because till now he has not given her the exact reason for marriage., not told her why he hates her and why he is treating her this way.He has kept her in dark. Remember, his sense of right and wrong, if he thought she was wrong, he would have cut her into two with words but he knows she is right  and hence he did not demand an expalnation.

Hope I was able to clear my point of view...Smile

Pam - I do see your point of view - and that is why I say if it would have been done when Arnav rattled her - it would have been better. My reason is this -

When Khushi was speaking to the judges the concern was not at all visible for what Arnav did - her concern was that Payal's sacrifice should not be wasted. After what happened with Payal on the stage - Khushi's immediate concern shifted from herself and what had happened in the greenroom to Payal. When she refused the award - it was moreso for Payal and that other family and not because of Arnav. At that moment - her main concern was to let go of the award anyhow - Arnav was no where there in the picture. The term "dhokebaaz" is too much when it is said in public -andwhen it is said in the open in front of strangers. That is where the difference comes from.  Or Maybe Sanaya should have acted on her frustration a bit more there and then could I have thought that saying it was right and because she was frustrated with Arnav.

Again - Arnav - whatever Arnav may feel about what he is doing to her - his character takes words on the face value. He reacts on the words - that is what he did when the terrace scene happened between shyam and Khushi - and that is what he should have done yesterday.  He should have caught on that word and created a fuss over it and called her a dhokebaaz hence moving the story. But that did not happen. Whatever Arnav realizes that he is giving dhoka to Khushi or not - does not go with his character to not react on it.

That is just my POV! Smile

P.S : Reply to the whole analysis! Tongue

Anna,

@bold blue: I think it was this..

Regarding Arnav, well it can be because not winning was more important to him than "Dhokebaaz" and remember he did ask her for the reason. The reason she gave the judges was "Dhoka" but she did not give him that and they moved away without hashing it out. He must have though that she will tell him , you are dhokebaaz and then he would have asked for that explanation... But i think he did not ask her because he knows subconsciously that she was telling the truth that he is a "Dhokebaaz", he heard it, he accepted and he moved forward as it did not require any action according to him it is a fact, what required action was "not winning" and he hashed that out...

Similarly with Shyam, he heard, he accepted and he moved forward and took action because that required it.

Also, you never know,todays fight we might hear about it...Smile.

PS: Will answer to your post..Big smile

Edited by pamk06 - 04 April 2012 at 11:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asumivasiraju--Anna--

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

LOLLOL It is!! Itna chotu sa scene ka itna lamba analyis kardiya LOL

asumiLizzy2012vasiraju

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

</div>
<div>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">LOLLOLIt is!! Itna chotu sa scene ka itna lamba analyis kardiya LOL</font>

I know,seems like rather than haunting like a ghost,the word has developed a body with two horns which seems physical standing next to u demanding a right place for itself LOL

vasiraju--Anna--tanthya

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Sathya... mast title ... and super good analysis Clap

specially the part where you explained how Khushi has absorbed Arnav's mannerisms and vice versa.

And for my view on the epi.. I liked it.. but I admit that I hate MU track cuz they seem never ending... and when I saw Khushi leaving  her hanky ... I was like ...
HEY DM...  MUJHE OO-THA-LO... LOLLOLLOL

Edited by monsi08 - 04 April 2012 at 11:51pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

malsubcool_tweetyvasirajuDoodlesbk2tanthya

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL It is!! Itna chotu sa scene ka itna lamba analyis kardiya LOL

LOL LOL LOL Anna Mauf kar dona Kushi ko..she is his wife she can say anything about him later they will  be happy wife and hubby doing kuchi kooLOL ..
Coming to Saying Dokebazz  in public he made her utaak bahitak in public..so she didn't mind becoz  she accepted him as huby..here the same Arnav thought his wife is unhappy so she said that..
so who are we to fight she or he did right or wrong..just we will enjoy Mia biwi ki jagde LOL

Edited by vasiraju - 04 April 2012 at 11:57pm

DoodleLizzy2012--Anna--

Go to top