Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: zonera1

Excellent analysis Santhya n Doods!!

Santhya; I loved your Arnavafication of Khushi!!Well done!!
Doods: I am simply speechless with your brilliant explanation of the blunders of the leaders of PH.
U truly are an asset for us!!bravo!!!Keep enlightening us with your brilliant information.How do u manage to know everything while living abroad is beyond me!!!
This is for both of UπŸ‘

Thanks Zon. πŸ€— Somethings are logical and experience in work culture and mindsets... 

And information I have because I am always into various news and books, newspapers and lots of informative documentaries. 

When I was in college in India I used to read 4 different news papers a day...🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ I got this from my Dad. 

Edited by doodleberry - 12 years ago
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: abavi

Even Kushi was roaming around the place. hey Tants, Monsi tell me one thing, I saw in some other post today about Kushi saying Dhokebaazi and not Dhokebaaz... did you fee so?

Nope... she said "Dhokebaaz hain woh" ..I heard it 3-4 times ..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: abavi

Even Kushi was roaming around the place. hey Tants, Monsi tell me one thing, I saw in some other post today about Kushi saying Dhokebaazi and not Dhokebaaz... did you fee so?

I heard Bhaaz n not  Bhaazi πŸ˜›
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: vasiraju

That scene annoyed me alot..why she is hiding such things..she didn't get any cancer or life threatening bemari to hide..its normal for pregnancy ladies.. i didn't like the plot and execution.😑

yeah, her highness as a odd pattern of thinking... When she gets into an accident, She asks Arnav not to tell anyone, her Hubby sees her after Hours...But for a simple pregnancy symptom, she doesnt want to tell Arnav but calls Shyam immediately!
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

well I read all analysis...πŸ˜†
will be back tmrw.. with a bashing hate list... promise!!😈

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ i promised myself not come IF  so many timeπŸ˜†..but i landed up with IFagain 
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: monsi08

Yeah... may be he was looking for a wash room there πŸ˜›

In ladies Green Room 😲😲😲
pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

I heard Bhaaz n not  Bhaazi πŸ˜›
[/QUOTE

even i heard dhokebhaaz...

sree07 thumbnail
Nice analysis @tanthya @doodles :). 
@doods loved your convo with SP and 4L. 
Started seeing self-complacency symptoms in IPK. Hope they correct it soon. 

Not much thoughts on yesterdays episode from my side. After reading 4 pages of IP REDUX all my thoughts are already voiced. :)

Just a thought, In the last 3 or 4 weeks we had an superabundance of arhi still the story line went astray. @arhi fans, don't kill me for this, I have had enough of meaningless arhi in the last weeks. I am dying to see some refreshing scenes. I really miss two things in IPK now, redefining  of arhi-sub character bonds and khushi's introspective scenes. 

After marriage I feel the need to re-define or may be re-assert some leads-sub character bonds. Marriage is such a big thing which could redefine relationship dynamics. Wish they show some more changed or unchanged dynamics between arhi- and sub casts. Seems CVs forgot that khushi got a family and an ailing father. 

There is always a certain calmness to khushi when she is alone. She likes to sit alone looking at the starts, night coffee\chai convos, her subtle talks to DM, her pensive moods. After holi(marriage?) khushi is always hyper excited. May be being around ASR effect.  All we see is a khushi who is self ob(po)sessed with the thought of beating the hell out of ASR!.Anyway go girl, what else to say. Hope they bring in some subtle moments of khushi and khushi alone. 
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Girls, I'm going to crash again.

Catch you all tomorrow πŸ€—
monsi08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: doodleberry

Thanks Zon. πŸ€— Somethings are logical and experience in work culture and mindsets... 

And information I have because I am always into various news and books, newspapers and lots of informative documentaries. 

When I was in college in India I used to read 4 different news papers a day...🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ I got this from my Dad. 

Sakshaat Saraswati ka Avatar...!!!!

Devi .. aapke charan kahan hain
😊