Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ankifan

Humsafar and IPk storyline at some point might look similar, but Kushi and Khirad are poles apart.. Khirad is one epic character⭐️ First women character which i absolutely loved and felt liek saying she is a role model
Khirad is one character which Indian telly show's can never get .. and in IPK, they wud leave us disgusted if they ever try to go that way as they cant and Kushi's character has already been damaged enough to go their.

That is true Divs..πŸ˜†

Khushi's character has already been butchered..She suffers from partial amnesia, bi-polar syndrome, and not to forget, the devi/martyr complex..πŸ˜†
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: laddoo598

cant agree with u more on this laddoo..seriously she has to change..and i loved ur wordsπŸ‘..but i dont want she to tell all this to him as he would have broken enough by the time this conversation would start for him to take all these from khushi.(oh commom..this is only a serial why am i in sucha  "feelings" mode as if they are real life couples.)

I want her to tell him though, he needs to hear it from her mouth..Call me a sadist, but without this, Arnav's repentance won't be complete..He needs to hear from her that he has changed her, made her more practical, made her see the world for what is truly is..

i want atleast two episode of her blasting him yaar..kahee tho hum checklist banakae de dethae hain..from diwali , to after Arnav's engagement the way he behaved and thier marriage and torture after that..but she will become savithri and in ten mins this whole thing will be over..😑
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

That is true Divs..πŸ˜†

Khushi's character has already been butchered..She suffers from partial amnesia, bi-polar syndrome, and not to forget, the devi/martyr complex..πŸ˜†

Yaar ye tum log kaun se show ki baat kar rahe ho..m totally lost here πŸ˜•
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: doodleberry

Anna , I didn't say don't discuss that.. I said bhool ke bhi, yeh mat batana that Khushi ko Khirad jaia baneye to aaccha hain... can you imagine 4 Lions to handle Khirad's character with finesse and Star not interfering??? What ever Khushi we have in proper shape woh bhi will vanish... I tell you... Khirad's character from the very first episode was just FAB. 

Her Khuddari, her self respect, her principles, her values, just awesome. She scolded her Mom why you called up Mama??? and the reasoning she gave to her was A-mazing. That character is beyond any description. 

I don't even want any Indian PH and Channel take up "Humsafar" and make a daily soap. No Way. πŸ˜‘

Same here Doods i was surprised that the very first episode they showed the Khirad character with so much potential..indian TV never ever attempts that..its very hard for them a girl like that for a love story..  i love love her character and i really don't want kushi to  be imitated like that.

even Dhoop kinare..what did  they made it yarr so lame characterization of needhi..i just   saw few episodes..but they made the worst of exact story and characterization..they are totally different..Indian Tv industry is entirely different from Pak Tv industry..
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ankifan

doods loved ur post..
U hv totally ripped PHπŸ˜†

Hai naa??? I ripped off...Dil ki saare bhaaras nikal di 

Kal se Triangle theory pe concentrate...🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
Edited by doodleberry - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Hi All  wonderful Wonderful Poori and Khatti Daals [ waise If any one have recipe for this, PM me pleej] πŸ€—

Haven't  read through all  the posts ...but after going thru some posts... A gentle poke at you girls [in case u  have forgotten]...this thread is for IP and not for  HS, Dhoop Kinare, and other such PAK or other channel shows ...Please keep to the spirit of the thread ..

& Before this spirit comes into vogue...Let me just add.. watch for Asher's Breakdown !! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Grand Morning to all ..

HUGS to Doods, Pam, Anna, Mon, Lucky, JN, ZU, Shanthi,Sumi, Sowme   and to the girls I missed too..πŸ˜ƒ

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: monsi08

Anna... above 2 scenes very nicely analysed ... I liked them too and could draw the similar symbolisms... only problem is I cant write the way you guys do πŸ˜›

Thank you monsi! The credit goes to sathya and Doodhs - reading whom I have begun to analyze everything - sometimes I think I am going mad trying to find an analysis in every little scene πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

That is true Divs..πŸ˜†

She cant be a serial bahu if she does not have the devi/martyr complex.πŸ˜†
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tanthya

Hi All  wonderful Wonderful Poori and Khatti Daals [ waise If any one have recipe for this, PM me pleej] πŸ€—

Haven't  read through all  the posts ...but after going thru some posts... A gentle poke at you girls [in case u  have forgotten]...this thread is for IP and not for  HS, Dhoop Kinare, and other such PAK or other channel shows ...Please keep to the spirit of the thread ..

& Before this spirit comes into vogue...Let me just add.. watch for Asher's Breakdown !! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Grand Morning to all ..

HUGS to Doods, Pam, Anna, Mon, Lucky, JN, ZU, Shanthi,Sumi, Sowme   and to the girls I missed too..πŸ˜ƒ

Sathya  πŸ€—
@Red... yeah... thanks for saying this... ye sab ladkiyan bhatak gayi hain... and I dont even know about these shows... πŸ˜•

vaise my reply for your post is on pg11 ... kabhi kabhi mera reply bhi padh liya karo.. 😑
Edited by monsi08 - 12 years ago
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tanthya

Grand Morning to all ..

Hayeee Kiska naam le li???

Forget about break down, when he jumps on the bed ...I was like "Yale Grad" and jumping on the bed to wake up his wife...main kahaan hooon??? πŸ˜†

Edited by doodleberry - 12 years ago