Users

Frequent Posters

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sbk2

Shanthi,

Do you take any medicine for it?

Aww migraine attacks are nasty! How are you still sitting in front of the computer?? Take meds and rest up rey..Get well soon..🤗
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: laddoo598

Anna, you have no idea how much I want to see Khushi taking the same stand as Khirad..I LOVED the ending of Humsafar..Yes, Asher fixed everything, yes he restored her lost dignity, yes they got together, but she was not the same Khirad whose world revolved around Asher..Her words still keep ringing in my mind "Mohabbat mari toh nahin hai, par kahin kho zaroor gayi hai..Main uss Khirad ko kahan se leke aaoon, jo khud ko ap par nichavar karne ke liye tayyar thi"..Yes, she loved him, but the vigour, the innocence, the all consuming intensity was lost..

I would love to see Khushi's character taking a similar turn..When she finds out how low Arnav thought her to be, I want to see a permanent change in Khushi..This is huge, the guy you love, the one person from whom you expect the most trust in the world, was the one who deemed you guilty without giving you a chance to explain yourself..You can't just erase this type of experience and go on with life without any permanent change in the way you are as a person..She will always love Arnav, but I want her to tell him that her love for him has changed in a way..That she still loves him, but she has seen too much evil, too many turbulence, and now knows that her vision of a perfect world through her rose rimmed glasses was all a lie, that he no longer is the sun in her universe..

I will PM u on this! Doodhs has asked me not to say anything - and I will respect that! We will discuss it over PM's if it is okay!?
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: pamk06

Oh poor you, are you OK?

Nah, it just has to run its course. Hopefully it wont last for longer than today.
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Oh poor you, are you OK?

Oh shanthi than don't take any stress..if you are before Computer screen that won't effects you?..ok i will start my questions than😆 
pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Zuzana

Hi Pam😃

Hugz to you🤗

Vacation was good...it was rejuvenating!😳

Pam loved your analysis...I too thought that Nani was quite understanding ..she knew kushi had a reason for rejecting the prize.

And about kushi's Dhokebaaz..I felt she did feel cheated...he has been turning her on/off too much and she feels cheated ..once he makes her feel he loves her then the next starts to say he hates her..I dont blame her for that..words just poured out today.

Nice, for me vacation are great but they so tiring,,,I rest after i come back...

Thanks Zu!!...

Yes, Words just poured out from her today, I mean he give her heartfelt confession in heer-ranja , next moment throws her out.  what will the girl do??

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oh poor you, are you OK?

Shanti..take care...I hate headaches..it just doesnt let you do anything..hope you feel better soon.🤗
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh shanthi i knw how its feel terrible u take medicine. I v two time very inteha ka tha mig 1 time i v fainted na . U stay in dark room no light there u may be feel better.
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: laddoo598

Anna, you have no idea how much I want to see Khushi taking the same stand as Khirad..I LOVED the ending of Humsafar..Yes, Asher fixed everything, yes he restored her lost dignity, yes they got together, but she was not the same Khirad whose world revolved around Asher..Her words still keep ringing in my mind "Mohabbat mari toh nahin hai, par kahin kho zaroor gayi hai..Main uss Khirad ko kahan se leke aaoon, jo khud ko ap par nichavar karne ke liye tayyar thi"..Yes, she loved him, but the vigour, the innocence, the all consuming intensity was lost..

I would love to see Khushi's character taking a similar turn..When she finds out how low Arnav thought her to be, I want to see a permanent change in Khushi..This is huge, the guy you love, the one person from whom you expect the most trust in the world, was the one who deemed you guilty without giving you a chance to explain yourself..You can't just erase this type of experience and go on with life without any permanent change in the way you are as a person..She will always love Arnav, but I want her to tell him that her love for him has changed in a way..That she still loves him, but she has seen too much evil, too many turbulence, and now knows that her vision of a perfect world through her rose rimmed glasses was all a lie, that he no longer is the sun in her universe..

cant agree with u more on this laddoo..seriously she has to change..and i loved ur words👏..but i dont want she to tell all this to him as he would have broken enough by the time this conversation would start for him to take all these from khushi.(oh commom..this is only a serial why am i in sucha  "feelings" mode as if they are real life couples.)
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shwets, Tanu, Lucky, Zu, Supna thanks

I did take a pain killer and crashed for a couple of hours after the family left for school and office. So a bit better now.
Edited by slmu - 12 years ago