Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; OO-THA-HELL-O - Page 12

pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Lizzy2012

@Pam-I understand what you say but still have this doubt about.her insecurities,her leaning towards poojas et al makes one suspicious.about sending him with Khushi,she sent him because she is her brother's wife I.e.family

No, she has her insecurities but she feels insecure only when she sees proof of his infidelity like the engagement ring. With Khushi, she is ever seen Shyam behave in anyway wrong towards her. he is always been gentleman, and plus she is Arnav's wife, and in her mind Shyam will never do anything wrong, he is like her god.

She does pooja because she is very scared about death and she does not want to lose anyone to it again after her parents so she protects them through all her superstitious things.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pamk06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monsi08

Excellent analysis Pam... I loved it... the way you explained Payal's actions... it was superb... 👏

But I felt for Mami y'day 😔... she became the victim ... Payal should have just informed her or any other member... Mauka nahin mila is a lame excuse IMO.. !

Thanks Monsi!!

Me too felt for mami especially when she remembered her last fall with modeling, 
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: doodleberry

Hugzzz Zu  🤗 🤗 🤗

Doods lots of jhappis to you!🤗🤗🤗

🤗🤗🤗
These hugz are for ripping the PH😆

Sathya will miss you!

Doods tell me if the PH reads your post!
pamk06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: doodleberry

Heyyy Sweetie Pies ... Hugzzz 🤗

Tant will be a bit late that's what she told me to inform you all and she is mising here but kya karegi...phasi hui hain...😡

A BIG HUG From HER 

🤗

Hello Doods 🤗

Hi all the lovely ladies..🤗
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: pamk06

No, she has her insecurities but she feels insecure only when she sees proof of his infidelity like the engagement ring. With Khushi, she is ever seen Shyam behave in anyway wrong towards her. he is always been gentleman, and plus she is Arnav's wife, and in her mind Shyam will never do anything wrong, he is like her god.

She does pooja because she is very scared about death and she does not want to lose anyone to it again after her parents so she protects them through all her superstitious things.

Not only that Pam, she does Puja because she can hide behind it. Her faith in God is because of fear and not of confidence. She thinks that's where she'll never be hurt and her entire pain will be absorbed in God. The moment she'll face this truth, she will lose the only mental support and that is why say, she has high chances of turning mental / slip into coma
Edited by doodleberry - 12 years ago
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hope the CVs get a wake up call and pull their act together now...dropping from #3 to #8 is not something that can be taken lightly...
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Pam : Loved ur post as usual Pam 😊 But I would dissgree on only one point : and that is the dhokebaaz point! Both Arnav and Khushi are cheats - they are cheating themselves and each other - but yesterday the situation did not demand it. I have no qualms about Khushi saying that she did not want the award with him - but calling him a cheat and that in public was out of the situation. It was not required. Is she would have said it on his face - it would have been better played. And u know what made it worse was Arnav's lack of reaction on Dhokebaaz - knowing Arnav he picks up on a word and creates a fuss and I did expect him to go directly on it! I would say nothing but poor writing.

[/QUOTE]
i agree with u on this..she shouldn't have said that in public..i don't know whats the significance of this scene..but i would have been happy if she would have sticked on to one point, that we broke the rule so we dont deserve the award..she actually used the "dhokebaaz" word because thats the feeling she has about him presenlty..he said so much during the act and when she asked him in GR he said he was only acting..he was a "dhokebaaz" there..but should it be said before  a third person? i would have been happy if she would have said this wen Arnav questioned her on why she rejected the award.
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Zuzana

Doods lots of jhappis to you!🤗🤗🤗

🤗🤗🤗
These hugz are for ripping the PH😆

Sathya will miss you!

Doods tell me if the PH reads your post!

Zu, kahe puch rahi ho???
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tanths, Pam, Doods, brilliant analysis! 👏

Tanths, I so agree with you, I know no one loves this MU track but the things will have to get worse before they can get better..It was inevitable that the MU would intensify, Arnav needs to see more and more of  Shyam-Khushi interactions to notice the chinks in the armour, to grasp at the concept that maybe, just maybe, its Shyam who is always pursuing her, not the other way around..

Doods, OMG , I love House MD! Agreed, poor planning is to blame for the dropping TRPs, I don't know what got into their heads for planning such lackluster episodes leading up to IPL..I am just wondering which route the PH will take now..Lay low till IPL is over, or go ahead with some huge dhamaka to make sure the audience stays glued to IPK..

Anna, Loved your analysis as well..OMG I love Humsafar too! One of the best shows I ever watched..I couldn't help but notice the MANY similarities between Humsafar and IPK while I was watching it..The way Khirad handled herself when her hubby did not trust her enough, the way she changed as a woman, becoming more confident, but losing some of that innate innocence she had before, is something I would love to see in Khushi..
You also must watch Dhoop Kinaray, Tanhaiyaan if you are looking into Pakistani shows..DK, especially, is a must watch for anyone who wants to see an extremely well told, and heart warming love story..

pamk06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zuzana

Hello all lovely gals here..hugz🤗

Zu...you are back 

Hugz..🤗

How was the vacation?