Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Are Khushi and Payal Sisters, REALLY?

go2sleep83 IF-Dazzler
go2sleep83
go2sleep83

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys,
 I don't understand, after so many attempt by Shyam to touch her like this and talk to her like that..why is Khushi not telling about him to anyone? Every time she just let it go and forget about it..That is so annoying..I can understand she doesn't want to say it to Arnav or any other Raizada member at this point, but she doesn't even tell that to Payal ? And then they claim they share great bond??Khushi never said or even hinted Payal about her feeling to Arnav before wedding or even before Diwali..when she was forced to engage to Shyam..nor did Payal shared her feelings with Khushi about how she feel for Aakash..
Then how are they great sisters??Sure Khushi made all this sacrifice for Payal,but they both don't seem to know each other well, if you are so close, your sister would not sense it what's going on your mind? wouldn't she at least ask her ..?Payal never ever figure what's going thru Khushi's mind..nor did she, Buaji and Garmia cared to ask Khushi if Shyam is misbehaving with her or not?Coz they all saw how Shyam came to put color on her during Holi in front of all family members,,specially Buaji knows that he was having bay eye for Khushi before sangeet ..and she scolded him..but she doesn't care anymore either..
What do you guys think?
Share your thought..

Edited by go2sleep83 - 04 April 2012 at 1:28pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bittSajimokhundalrosalinda92stormbornarnavluvasegadpreetihereChaituvSanzBarbienikita_88

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Exactly...i think payal shud ask her once atleast how things are instead of crying all the time..she was such a support for khushi all her life na...ab kya hua? she cant be thaaat blind or tied up, it takes just a minute for ur lil sis !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

go2sleep83

go2sleep83 IF-Dazzler
go2sleep83
go2sleep83

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetihere

Exactly...i think payal shud ask her once atleast how things are instead of crying all the time..she was such a support for khushi all her life na...ab kya hua? she cant be thaaat blind or tied up, it takes just a minute for ur lil sis !

I know right..she spends half of her buttering MIL..who hates her..she calims to Love khushi..but did she ever asked that ,since now everyone has forgiven you after your sudden marraige, but you atleast have to tell me the reason now...OR she could ask , so you never told me that you like Arnav-ji that you went n marry him??at least Something..Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saddafmahmoodpreetihere

SanzBarbie IF-Rockerz
SanzBarbie
SanzBarbie

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Seriously Payal is the worst elder sister.. but u know i am upset with Khushi too..
why on earth this girl is suffering alone manhandled and abused repeatedly by the lech Shyam.. its so suffocating to see Khushi closing up all her emotions and not even sharing with her sister..
after Shyam I detest AnJhali Jha's character most, over-pampered, idle delusional,dimwit.. its hightime the bimbo backed from lala land and bridled her lech of a husband..
And for Khushi pls girl share some sorrows, dont take all the burden on ur fragile shoulder, coz Shyam cant be rectified..

Edited by Doc_Manaal - 04 April 2012 at 1:43pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bittsaddafmahmoodYummymummygo2sleep83

saddafmahmood Goldie
saddafmahmood
saddafmahmood

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Cry  i totally agree with u dear !

go2sleep83

arnavluva Goldie
arnavluva
arnavluva

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
So true Payal doesn't show any qualities that are of an elder sister. It's always Khushi that puts her sisters needs before hers. Why is it nobody ever sees Shyam misbehaving with Khushi just unbelievable he always gets away with it.

go2sleep83

faltu123 Newbie
faltu123
faltu123

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Here is my take on it.

Kushi has alway protected Payal from all her issues. Kushi probably things that Payal has enough drama with her MIL in her life...so why add to it.

But yes I agree Payal needs to be more sensitive to Kushi's plight...She already knows the background on Shyam and his obsession with Kushi, the holi scene was in front of everyone in the family. Payal needs to stand up more for Kushi against that leech...which suprising seems to be missing...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yummymummygo2sleep83SanzBarbie

go2sleep83 IF-Dazzler
go2sleep83
go2sleep83

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doc_Manaal

Seriously Payal is the worst elder sister.. but u know i am upset with Khushi too..
why on earth this girl is suffering alone manhandled and abused repeatedly by the lech Shyam.. its so suffocating to see Khushi closing up all her emotions and not even sharing with her sister..
after Shyam I detest AnJhali Jha's character most, over-pampered, idle delusional,dimwit.. its hightime the bimbo backed from lala land and bridled her lech of a husband..
And for Khushi pls girl share some sorrows, dont take all the burden on ur fragile shoulder, coz Shyam cant be rectified..

I agree Khushi always says to do right things, then why she is not doing the right thing now?The way Shyam is behaving with her is so gross, cheap and should be unacceptable to her character, but she is just happily ignoring it as nothing has happened..

Go to top