Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

FF The moments thing falling apart. (Page 9)

indian10 Goldie
indian10
indian10

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Chapter 23:

Due to Maanvi weakness she was not able to walk, so she had have a wheel chair which was provided by Doctor Manan. Maanvi was not happy about it but Viren had convince her that it was cool, it was like a car and she agreed to it as long as she was going home nothing else matter to her then spending her last days with the people she loved.

Jeevika, Madan Chachu, Viren and Maanvi had come to the house and it was dark when Maanvi said "What happen? Why is it so dark? The light go? Chachu did Dabu forget to pay for the electric bill today.?" Then Madan Chachu said "It nothing like that I'll go and check the fuse in the mean time you all go in." As soon as Jeevika had wheeled Maanvi in, the light come on and everyone said "Surprise!" Maanvi was shock as she saw the whole house was decorated with her favourite flowers, banner & balloons, all around the wholes there where pictures of Maanvi childhood. Maanvi got emotional and said "aw that so sweet, you all did this for me. I am so lucky to have loving & caring family like this." One by one everyone come and hugged Maanvi. She could not control her tears, then Jeevika said "That not fare, first you tell me not to cry and now you start. That cheating." Then Maanvi smiles and say's "Sorry di"

Then Virat wheel a welcome home cake "Surprise partner, I have baked this cake especially for you. I remember how bake a cake since you show me on Bhabhi birthday remember." Virat had winked and Maanvi, then Maanvi smiled and said "How can I forget, any way that so sweet of you." Then Dabu said "all the credit goes to Virat bhai that not fare me and Solok help to, but all this was Virat plan to decorate everything for you Maanvi di." Then Maanvi thought herself  "Aw partner you did this for me. You did all this for me to bring happiness and joy in my face when leaving you with the biggest pain in your life. I am sorry partner leaving you."

Hours had past everyone was enjoying the party, Virat was on the trace thinking to himself "I know Maanvi has less time but I want marry her. It does not matter if she got less time but I make these days happiest time for her." Then Swamini Bua walk up behind Virat and put her hand on his shoulder then say's "Virat beta what you thinking about?" Then Virat smile and say's "Bua I was thinking about Maanvi." Virat was getting emotional when Swamini Bua said "Virat I understand your feeling, before I had dislike Maanvi due her childish behaviour but she has brought a smile on everyone face and grown to love her. Beta I know you love her and you will find very hard move on in life but you will need for Maanvi sake." Then Virat nods and say's "Bua I understand this and I will. But I would like to ask for one permission from you and dadji?" Then Dadji come and say's "what that Virat beta." Swamini Bua look confuse and say "Beta tell us what one your mind." Then Virat reply "Dadji and Bua I know Maanvi has not that much time on her hands. But I want make the last days happy for her." Virat pause then spoke "I want marry Maanvi" Swamini Bua and Dadji where shocked, then they smile "Okay beta we will allow you to marry her, as your happiness lays in Maanvi. You will make Maanvi really happy so there no harm in this." Virat was surprise as he thought they will object, Virat just hugged Dadji and said "Thank you so much Dadji for supporting my decision." Then Dadji said "Any time beta, we will take to Bedji tonight about your and maanvi rishta." Then Swamini Bua say's "I agree with Bapji he is right, our happiness lay on you and your happiness lay in Maanvi. So it time we spoke to Biji about yours and Maanvi rishta." Virat was please that Swamini Bua and Dadji agreed without any objections.

Edited by indian10 - 24 April 2012 at 5:22am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

9847isha.raj_98misakijia123sagarrev4evahooriaa

hooriaa IF-Dazzler
hooriaa
hooriaa

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Aww so sweet virat is ready to marry maanvi even when she is dying and swamini bua suprisingly is great
Who knew dadaji can be nice to virat
Continue soon and please pm me when i do
I luved it
isha.raj_98 Senior Member
isha.raj_98
isha.raj_98

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
as always pm me i loved it!!!!
ShivRajput IF-Rockerz
ShivRajput
ShivRajput

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Wow nice update...
indian10 Goldie
indian10
indian10

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Chapter 24:
Virat, Swamini Bua and Dadji walk in the living room to speak to Biji while everyone out side enjoying the party. "Dabu where Virat?" Maanvi asked Dabu who was out side "Maanvi di he is inside." Maanvi look lost and reply "Kye? Dabu please can you take me there.?" Dabu smile "Ji Maanvi di I'll take inside." 

While Swamini Bua say's to Biji "Biji we wanted to talk to you about something important. It about Maanvi." Biji was concern praying that Maanvi jokes has not annoyed Swamini Bua. Biji reply "Swamini ji please don't mind Maanvi jokes she like playing around." Then Swamini Bua reply "No Biji I am not complaining about Maanvi, I actual love her jokes. She such lovely girl always bring a smile to people face. It actual I wanted talk about?" Swamini Bua paused, while Biji was surprise at Swamini Bua attuned had change toward Maanvi. When Dadji intrude and say's "Benhna ji wah actually wanted to talk about Maanvi and Virat rishta." Biji look confused and Dadji continues "Benhna ji I wanted to asked for Maanvi hands for Virat." Biji was shocked and reply "Kya, how that possible Maanvi has only a few days left." Then Virat say's "Biji sorry to intrude between you adult but Biji that does not matter to me. I really love Maanvi and her happiness lay in my happiness." Then Dadji say's "Please Benhan ji our happiness lays in our children please don't say no?" Then Biji got emotional and say's "But Virat what about your future.?" Then Virat smile and say's "Biji I not worried about the future, as I live for today and what more important to me is Maanvi happiness." Then Biji has tears in eyes and say's "Virat beta you like a angle brought from god. God bless you I don't have any problem."

When Maavi get wheeled in by Dabu and she say's "But I do?" Virat turn round and Maavi tell Dabu "Dabu please can you take me to Virat." Dabu wheels Maanvi to Virat and Maanvi say's "What you doing Virat? Why do want to get married to me out sympathy? I thought you where my best friend.?" Maanvi had tears in eyes, when Virat niles down and say's "No Maanvi please don't say that. I love you and I want you to have all the happiness in the world." Then Maanvi put her hands on Virat cheeks and say's "But Partner you ruining your life getting married to dying girl." Virat smiles and say's "No your wrong partner I am not. If don't get married to you now then I promise I will never get married in my life. That my promise." Maanvi knew that Virat very stubborn and say reply "Partner that not fare this emotional black mail." Virat smile and say's "While if you think that then I can not stop from thinking that but I am serious."

Then Jeevika walks in and say's "Please Maanvi agree!", then Maanvi had given up as she had no strength argue and say's "Okay I will married Virat." Everyone got happy and Maanvi thinks to herself "Partner why doing this. Why you ruining your life. I can not see the pain in your eyes." When Virat smile and say's "Partner I know what you thinking why I am ruining my life, but trust me I am not. Because you always be with me in my memories. I love you." Maanvi got emotional and just hugged Virat "I love you to Partner."

Edited by indian10 - 25 April 2012 at 4:06pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lakhanikomal9847isha.raj_98jia123sagarrev4evahooriaa.Anastasia.

hooriaa IF-Dazzler
hooriaa
hooriaa

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Aww so emotional i cant bear to see VirMan separate poor virat thinks it maybe easy to live wiv memories but its nt it will be harder now that hes marrying her
Continue soon and please pm me when update
isha.raj_98 Senior Member
isha.raj_98
isha.raj_98

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
awww i loved the virman convo to bits!!!! pm me as always!!!
indian10 Goldie
indian10
indian10

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Chapter 25:
Everyone was busy preparing for Maanvi and Virat big day which was tom more. While Maanvi was in her room think, when Jeevika walk in "What you doing Maanu, you all excited final it be your Virat big day." Jeevika notice Maanvi sad, when Jeevika said "Kya wha Maanu where you sad." Then Maanvi get emotional and say's "Di everyone love me so much, everyone doing so much for me but then I will go in a few days. What will happen to everyone, especially you and Virat how will you live without me." Jeevika control herself and say's "Please Manu don't talk like that you promise." Then Maanvi smile a little and say's "Okay di, oh before I forget. I need give you something" Jeevika get confused and say's "And what that maanu." Then Maanvi wheel herself to warder and took a photo album. Jeevika was confuse and said "What this Maanu." Then Maanvi smiles and say's "Di these are memories we share since childhood, so when I am not here tom more you can look at these. But remember I will always be with you in spirit." Then Jeevika was trying be strong but she could not hold and more and gave Maanvi tight hug and say's "Maanu I love you, Ek Hazaaron mein meri behna hai." Both sister share emotional moment. Vadhera boys walk in and say's "What going on girls?" 

Then Virat say's "Bhai you know these girl, they just need an excuse to start there emotional drama." Then Maanvi get annoyed and says "Kya partner, you never stop your cheeky comments." Then Virat gives a sweet smile, and hold his ears and say's "I'm sorry partner, I was just kidding." Then Maanvi smiles and say's it "Okay, I don't know why agreed to marry such a monkey." Virat smiles and say's "Because this idiot monkey love you a lot." Then Maanvi reply "layer, you just know how talk. If you love me then prove it." Virat say's "Okay you challenging me then I accept, I will prove how much love before we get married." Then Maanvi and Virat accept a friendly challenge for fun. Then Viren interrupts and say's "What a good idea, I'm with you mera bhai." Then Jeevika say's "I am with my Maanu."

Then Virat thinks to himself "Aw I finally brought the old Maanvi back, in this past few days she lost her smile. As long as I am here I will make sure that my Partner will always smile as I can not see tears in her eyes."

Maanvi think's "Thank you partner for bring happiness in my family, I know why you doing this so everyone forget about the sadness which I leave behind. But how will bring a smile on you face when I gone"This was eating Maanvi alive and she was very worried about her partner. Because he can give strength to everyone but knew Maanvi deep inside that Virat was completely broken.

When Maanvi and Virat was alone, Maanvi said to Virat "Virat promise me something? " Virat smiles and say's "Any thing for you Partner, Just say the word." Then Maanvi smiles and say's "Please smile like this always and I want you to start sing once I'm gone. I know that sing was your life and you have beautiful voice" Then Virat smile and nod his head "Any thing for you Partner I promise I will start sing, starting from today." That brought a biggest smile on Maanvi face, and she just gave big tight hug and say's "Thank you Partner your the best." Then Virat put his collars up and say's "I know."

Edited by indian10 - 26 April 2012 at 4:10pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lakhanikomalisha.raj_98jia123sagarrev4evahooriaa

Go to top