Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

FF The moments thing falling apart. (Page 9)

isha.raj_98 Senior Member
isha.raj_98
isha.raj_98

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
as always pm me i loved it!!!!

indian10 Goldie
indian10
indian10

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Chapter 24:
Virat, Swamini Bua and Dadji walk in the living room to speak to Biji while everyone out side enjoying the party. "Dabu where Virat?" Maanvi asked Dabu who was out side "Maanvi di he is inside." Maanvi look lost and reply "Kye? Dabu please can you take me there.?" Dabu smile "Ji Maanvi di I'll take inside." 

While Swamini Bua say's to Biji "Biji we wanted to talk to you about something important. It about Maanvi." Biji was concern praying that Maanvi jokes has not annoyed Swamini Bua. Biji reply "Swamini ji please don't mind Maanvi jokes she like playing around." Then Swamini Bua reply "No Biji I am not complaining about Maanvi, I actual love her jokes. She such lovely girl always bring a smile to people face. It actual I wanted talk about?" Swamini Bua paused, while Biji was surprise at Swamini Bua attuned had change toward Maanvi. When Dadji intrude and say's "Benhna ji wah actually wanted to talk about Maanvi and Virat rishta." Biji look confused and Dadji continues "Benhna ji I wanted to asked for Maanvi hands for Virat." Biji was shocked and reply "Kya, how that possible Maanvi has only a few days left." Then Virat say's "Biji sorry to intrude between you adult but Biji that does not matter to me. I really love Maanvi and her happiness lay in my happiness." Then Dadji say's "Please Benhan ji our happiness lays in our children please don't say no?" Then Biji got emotional and say's "But Virat what about your future.?" Then Virat smile and say's "Biji I not worried about the future, as I live for today and what more important to me is Maanvi happiness." Then Biji has tears in eyes and say's "Virat beta you like a angle brought from god. God bless you I don't have any problem."

When Maavi get wheeled in by Dabu and she say's "But I do?" Virat turn round and Maavi tell Dabu "Dabu please can you take me to Virat." Dabu wheels Maanvi to Virat and Maanvi say's "What you doing Virat? Why do want to get married to me out sympathy? I thought you where my best friend.?" Maanvi had tears in eyes, when Virat niles down and say's "No Maanvi please don't say that. I love you and I want you to have all the happiness in the world." Then Maanvi put her hands on Virat cheeks and say's "But Partner you ruining your life getting married to dying girl." Virat smiles and say's "No your wrong partner I am not. If don't get married to you now then I promise I will never get married in my life. That my promise." Maanvi knew that Virat very stubborn and say reply "Partner that not fare this emotional black mail." Virat smile and say's "While if you think that then I can not stop from thinking that but I am serious."

Then Jeevika walks in and say's "Please Maanvi agree!", then Maanvi had given up as she had no strength argue and say's "Okay I will married Virat." Everyone got happy and Maanvi thinks to herself "Partner why doing this. Why you ruining your life. I can not see the pain in your eyes." When Virat smile and say's "Partner I know what you thinking why I am ruining my life, but trust me I am not. Because you always be with me in my memories. I love you." Maanvi got emotional and just hugged Virat "I love you to Partner."

Edited by indian10 - 25 April 2012 at 4:06pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lakhanikomal9847isha.raj_98jia123sagarrev4evahooriaa.Anastasia.

hooriaa IF-Dazzler
hooriaa
hooriaa

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Aww so emotional i cant bear to see VirMan separate poor virat thinks it maybe easy to live wiv memories but its nt it will be harder now that hes marrying her
Continue soon and please pm me when update
isha.raj_98
isha.raj_98

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
awww i loved the virman convo to bits!!!! pm me as always!!!
indian10 Goldie
indian10
indian10

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Chapter 25:
Everyone was busy preparing for Maanvi and Virat big day which was tom more. While Maanvi was in her room think, when Jeevika walk in "What you doing Maanu, you all excited final it be your Virat big day." Jeevika notice Maanvi sad, when Jeevika said "Kya wha Maanu where you sad." Then Maanvi get emotional and say's "Di everyone love me so much, everyone doing so much for me but then I will go in a few days. What will happen to everyone, especially you and Virat how will you live without me." Jeevika control herself and say's "Please Manu don't talk like that you promise." Then Maanvi smile a little and say's "Okay di, oh before I forget. I need give you something" Jeevika get confused and say's "And what that maanu." Then Maanvi wheel herself to warder and took a photo album. Jeevika was confuse and said "What this Maanu." Then Maanvi smiles and say's "Di these are memories we share since childhood, so when I am not here tom more you can look at these. But remember I will always be with you in spirit." Then Jeevika was trying be strong but she could not hold and more and gave Maanvi tight hug and say's "Maanu I love you, Ek Hazaaron mein meri behna hai." Both sister share emotional moment. Vadhera boys walk in and say's "What going on girls?" 

Then Virat say's "Bhai you know these girl, they just need an excuse to start there emotional drama." Then Maanvi get annoyed and says "Kya partner, you never stop your cheeky comments." Then Virat gives a sweet smile, and hold his ears and say's "I'm sorry partner, I was just kidding." Then Maanvi smiles and say's it "Okay, I don't know why agreed to marry such a monkey." Virat smiles and say's "Because this idiot monkey love you a lot." Then Maanvi reply "layer, you just know how talk. If you love me then prove it." Virat say's "Okay you challenging me then I accept, I will prove how much love before we get married." Then Maanvi and Virat accept a friendly challenge for fun. Then Viren interrupts and say's "What a good idea, I'm with you mera bhai." Then Jeevika say's "I am with my Maanu."

Then Virat thinks to himself "Aw I finally brought the old Maanvi back, in this past few days she lost her smile. As long as I am here I will make sure that my Partner will always smile as I can not see tears in her eyes."

Maanvi think's "Thank you partner for bring happiness in my family, I know why you doing this so everyone forget about the sadness which I leave behind. But how will bring a smile on you face when I gone"This was eating Maanvi alive and she was very worried about her partner. Because he can give strength to everyone but knew Maanvi deep inside that Virat was completely broken.

When Maanvi and Virat was alone, Maanvi said to Virat "Virat promise me something? " Virat smiles and say's "Any thing for you Partner, Just say the word." Then Maanvi smiles and say's "Please smile like this always and I want you to start sing once I'm gone. I know that sing was your life and you have beautiful voice" Then Virat smile and nod his head "Any thing for you Partner I promise I will start sing, starting from today." That brought a biggest smile on Maanvi face, and she just gave big tight hug and say's "Thank you Partner your the best." Then Virat put his collars up and say's "I know."

Edited by indian10 - 26 April 2012 at 4:10pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lakhanikomalisha.raj_98jia123sagarrev4evahooriaa

isha.raj_98
isha.raj_98

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
awww that was adorable!!! pm me always!!!!
hooriaa IF-Dazzler
hooriaa
hooriaa

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Aww fabulous part i loved the behna scenes, the short VV part, VirMan thinking parts and the friendly challenge it was all so perfect continue soon and please pm me when u update
indian10 Goldie
indian10
indian10

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Chapter 26:
Virat was in his room thinking how he can convince Maanvi how much he love her. Then his mum [Vanshika] came in the room "Virat beta I am very proud of you today." Then Virat smile "Thank you mum." Vanshika then said "But once Maanvi goes how will you live." Then Virat smiles and say's "Mum don't worry about me, I have Maanvi memories and I promise Maanvi that I will start sing." Then Vanshika get emotional and say's "That really good." Then Vanshika think to herself "No matter how much you hide your pain beta, you can not hide from me after all I am your mother. But I pray that god will get you strength in the future to deal with truth."

"Got it, I know how I can convince Maanvi of my love." Virat smiles and say's "Thank you mum, you just inspired me of how convince Maanvi of my love". Then he just ran, when Vanshika say's "Wait Virat you need get ready for you sangeet." Then Virat shouted and say's "It will take me 5 minute to get ready don't worry about me" Then Virat went out and got maanvi kid friend and gave them one rose each, then some sign's saying "I" "Love" You". Then he told Dabu to bring Maanvi out. Maanvi come outside and saw it, then thought "AW partner that so sweet, but I am gone still pretend to be upset with you for fun." Then Maanvi said to Dabu "Why did you bring me out side." Then Dabu said "Di look this what Virat bhai did for you. Isn't that sweet." Then Maanvi just said "What ever Dabu any one can do this." Then she said Dabu "Please take me in, I have get ready for tonight I don't have time for this games." Virat got annoyed and hurt thought "Okay partner you want play games  I show you tonight." Then Maanvi thought herself "Partner I am sorry, but I love it when you sulk like a kid. You look so cute like a kid."

Virat getting ready, when Viren walk in his room "Bhai you ready for war?" Then Virat smile "I am also ready for war, I have teach that Maanvi listen and show her what I can do in love." Then Viren smiles and say "Yes Virat let do it, by the way what your plan." Then Virat quietly tell Viren his plan in his ear. Then Viren smile and say "Wow Virat that excellent plan, I am sure Maanvi will melt like ice cream. I am 100% sure this plan will work." Virat was convince this plan will work.

On the other side in Maanvi room "Di you know what Virat did for me today." Then Jeevika say's "What did that romeo did, tell me?" Then Maanvi said "He got all the kids single roses to hold, and some kids saying "I" Love" You". " Then Jeevika said "Aw that so sweet, I never knew my devar was that romantic. Then what did you say Maanu." Then Maanvi said "Is that it, anyone can do that." Jeevika said "Maanu you so mean, that not nice poor guy must be so hurt." Then Maanvi said "It okay it part of the game to play hard to get. I just want to see what your devar can do for me." Then Jaavika say's "You so cheeky Maanu, I guess that why Virat love you so much." Then Maanvi say's " I just love playing game with Partner, and seeing his cute disappointed face he so cute. I love for that." Then Jeevika say's " Is that right Maanu, any way we getting late you need get ready."

Edited by indian10 - 27 April 2012 at 7:18am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rev4evasapphhirejia123sagarShivRajputpreethis..Zainab..

Go to top