Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

FF The moments thing falling apart. (Page 7)

hooriaa IF-Dazzler
hooriaa
hooriaa

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Wow i loved it especially maanvi's gussa itna gussa woh bhi apne partner sey no ways...
The ending was jus superb especially the part when virat says u know how i feel abwt u and they stare in each others eyes awww so shweet continue soon and please pm me when u do

indian10 Goldie
indian10
indian10

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Chapter 17:
There was a knock at the door "Can I come in?" Virat get annoyed and say's "No we are busy!"By this time Virat had his hand on Maanvi arm really tight as if he was scared to let go. Then Maanvi said "Virat you hurting me like this," Then Virat saw the bruises on Maanvi hand and he remember what Jeevika said "Maanu get bruises very easily due her cancer." Then Virat instantly move his hands "Sorry Maanvi, all I was saying I love you, and there noting between me and Maya. When will you understand my feeling. Any way who ever it is come in." Then turn his back from Maanvi hiding his pain and tears. Then Maanvi realize she said to much this time and try to say "Sorry partner." Then Virat walk of and get the door "Bhai it you, how you doing." Viren smiles and say's "I'm fine, what wrong with you? why do look so tense have intruded any thing"  Then Maanvi smiles and say's "No Jiju there no tense I was just fixing Virat screw." Maanvi was really trying hard to lighten up the mood between her and Virat.

Then Viren smile's and say's "Good when Jeevika come back, I need talk to you Virat it important." Then Virat nods and say's "No problem bhai." Then there was a knock at the door again. Then Maanvi said to herself "Who is now, I am no mood for more visitors." Then Viren say's "I'll get it." Viren get the door and what a surprise its Maya. Viren smile "Maya what a surprise, nice to see you." Maanvi get annoyed and say's to herself "oh god what is that witch doing here!" Then Viren say's "Maya thank god you here, I just need pop out for 10 - 15 minutes I need do some work with Virat. Maya will you please can give Maanvi company until Jeevika come back." When Maanvi say's "Jiju there no need i'm fine. I am sure Maya has work to." Then Maya smile's and say's "Viren Bhai say it okay, any way it be nice to get to know you." Then Maanvi say's to herself "But Maya I don't get know so why don't you just leave."

Then Viren and Virat leave and Maya goes and seat next to Maanvi. Then Maya say's "I know Maanvi you don't like me. You think I will get Virat from you." Then Maanvi kind feels bad that she being harsh on Maya and she smile's at Maya for the first time and say's "Nothing like that, it just I don't know you." Then Maya smiles and say's to Maanvi "Please Maanvi don't try pretend I can see clearly you in love with Virat. I understand you.." Maanvi way shock as she just meet Maya and few times, but she was not that bad. "Maanvi please take my advise, you should let Virat know how you feel before it to late. As men a lot weak then us ladies as they need more then we need them. Please don't make the mistake I made. Virat is gem of a guy don't let him go."  The last words of Maanvi really think and realize that it is time she need tell Virat how she feels.

Edited by indian10 - 20 April 2012 at 2:59pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lakhanikomalisha.raj_98misakijia123sagarJULIELrev4evahooriaaShivRajputpreethis

hooriaa IF-Dazzler
hooriaa
hooriaa

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
For the first time ever maya sounds nice if nt jeevika then atleast maya can help maanvi realise ...
I luved it continue soon and please make your updates longer cuz we all want more thanksz and pm me when u update
isha.raj_98 Senior Member
isha.raj_98
isha.raj_98

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
yay!!!! hoping  confession in the next part!!!!
indian10 Goldie
indian10
indian10

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Chapter 18:
"Thank you Maya for the advise, you know Maya when I first meet you I thought you where full of yourself. But actual I was wrong, you really nice person. I can't understand why it did not work between you and Virat."  Maanvi said, and then Maya smiled and say "At that time I just finish my degree, and I would to build my career which I have done. I have found the love of my life Rahul he from London, and we getting married in 2 months." Maanvi looked surprise "Really Virat did not mention that to me." Then Maya smiled and said "That because he just found himself and he not seen in a few day's." Then Maanvi reply "Oh okay, so Virat your best friend and you sure you don't have any feeling for him?" Then Maya say's "No Maanvi I don't have any feeling for him, and beside do you think I would be getting married to someone else if I had feeling for Virat.?" Then Maanvi reply "No, I guess you have a point. But I don't know how to tell Virat how I feel, and if tom more what if my health get worth and I die what will happen to Virat?" Then Maya reply "Look Maanvi don't think about the future live for today and tell him how you feel otherwise you will regret it." Then Maanvi nod and reply "May be your right Maya its time I told Virat how I feel, I always used think positive but ever since my cancer, I have that fear and have negative thought. I need bring that old Maanvi back, and live my life how I use to and fallow my heart. Thank you Maya for bring the old Maanvi back, now it time I told Virat my feeling?" Then Maya smile's "Any time Maanvi what are friend for." Then Maanvi and Maya shake hands.

In the mean time's Jeevika listen to the whole conversation of Maanvi and Maya, and she thought herself "Yes, thank you Maya you did something I could not able to purse Maanu of." Then Jeevika walk in and say's "Hi Maya, it nice to see you. What a surprise you got Maanu to smile after a long time." Then Maya hugs Jeevika and say's quietly  "Any thing for you Bhabhi, by the way yours and bhai plan worked."  Then Jeevika reply "Yes it worked thank to you, but sush before Maanu get suspicious ." Then Maanvi said "What going on why you guys whispering." Then Jeevika smile and say's "Nothing Maanu, I was just telling Maya that it good you guys are friend now." Then Maanvi reply "oh okay, any way di I need a big favour." Then Jeevika reply's "And what that Maanu?" Then Maanvi says "Can you please help me decorate this room, and help me dress up nicely so it look all romantic so I can confess my love to Virat." Then Jeevika has a smile "Really Maanu, I am so happy you decided to finally tell Virat. Of course I will help you."

Edited by indian10 - 22 April 2012 at 8:49am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

9847rev4evamisakijia123sagarJULIELpreethisShivRajput

ShivRajput IF-Rockerz
ShivRajput
ShivRajput

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Wow... Nice update... Loved it.. Waiting 4 next part... Manvi's confession
JULIEL IF-Dazzler
JULIEL
JULIEL

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
looking forward to the next update and Maanvi's confession.
indian10 Goldie
indian10
indian10

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Chapter 19:
Jeevika and Maanvi are busy decorating Maanvi room when Jeevika say's to Maanvi "Maanu I can't believe you finally purposing your love to Virat." Then Maanvi smile's and reply then say's "Yeh I know di, I don't believe that either. Maanvi Chandury purposing to someone but I feel great and alive. No matter what happen tom more I want to live for Virat he is my life." Then Jeevika smile's and give Maanvi a hug then say's "Aw Maanu that's so sweet, finally my Maanu find her life partner." But then all of sudden Maanvi starts to feel dizzy and weak while Jeevika has her back toward her and then Maanvi says to herself "Please god don't do this now, don't take my breath away when I am in love and want to live." Then Maanvi collapses, then Jeevika turn around "Maanu!!" shouts at Maanvi and run to her "What happen your eye's." Then Maanvi does no open her eye's. Jeevika rushes to get water and splash at Maanvi face but she does not respond. Then Jeevika rashes to get doctor Manan "Doctor Manan it Maanvi, all of sudden she become fainted can you please come." Then doctor Manan come running. He check her heart beat which is slow and also her reports, and notice Maanvi is not reacting to the cemo and radio theory. When Jeevika see doctor Manan tense, Jeevika say's "Doctor Manan what happen?" The Doctor Manan reply "Jeevika Maanvi not responding to her treatment, and her cancer has spread every where now. It got to stage 4." Jeevika look worried and confused "What does that mean Doctor Manan, we have do another treatment. Please Doctor Manan start any treatment don't worry about the cost I will arrange the money." reply Jeevika.

Then Doctor Manan said "I wish it could be as easy as that, but!!" Doctor Manan was finding hard to break the news to Jeevika that Maanvi has not long to live. "But what doctor Manan please tell me what going on." Then Doctor Manan reply "Jeevika I think you need call everyone in your family as Maanvi has gone serious now, and as no treatment will save her as the cancer spread to much, and she does not enough time. As the other treatment will be to harsh, she has only day or so. All her organs have started to fail to." Jeevika has tears in her eye's "No doctor Manan you are lying to me, tell me it not truth. Maanu just started live a normal life." Jeevika had her hand on doctor Manan colors, when Viren walked notice tears on Jeevika " What going on?" Then Viren take Jeevika hands of doctor Manan colors and doctor Manan tells Viren everything. Viren is gutted to hear that and say's "Jeevika please control yourself." Virat and Maya heard everything, Virat is shattered and can not believe what he just heard. Virat goes to Maanvi and say's "No Partner you can not leave me to fight the world on my own, I know you anger with me. I promise that never annoy you again please don't leave." Then Maya put her hands on his shoulder "Virat control yourself, you need to be strong for every one." Virat is crying like a baby at this time.

Then Viren manage to calm Jeevika down, and he calls everyone then tell them what going on.

[Sorry about no confession in this one, but Maanvi will confuse in the next one as it the 2nd to last chapter of my story. Please enjoy reading it, and thank you for your comments.]

Edited by indian10 - 22 April 2012 at 11:20am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

9847meradilrev4evahooriaamisakijia123sagarShivRajputpreethis

Go to top