Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

FF The moments thing falling apart. (Page 6)

isha.raj_98 Senior Member
isha.raj_98
isha.raj_98

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
the video was really cute!!

indian10 Goldie
indian10
indian10

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by isha.raj_98

the video was really cute!!
thank you sorry about delay in the story just think about idea's once get idea will update it
hooriaa IF-Dazzler
hooriaa
hooriaa

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Sorry for the late reply but i loved it yay virika are on full mode to bring virman togetger continue soon and haan make sure we have virman scenes next and please pm me when u update
Thanksz
indian10 Goldie
indian10
indian10

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Chapter 15:
The door bell ring's, "Bhai I'll get it" said Virat. Then Virat open the door "Maya what a pleasant surprise. What you doing here." Virat give Maya a friendly hug and Maya reply "I had come here for a few days and heard you where down to, so thought I come and visit you." Virat smile and say's "It good see you come in" Viren pretend to be surprise to and say's "Maya you here nice to see you." They hug to, then Viren say's "Virat we getting late we need go hospital." Then Maya pretend she doe's not know any thing and say's "Hospital, why you going there? Is everything okay." Then Virat smile and say's "Maya you can come with us, and I'll explain everything on the way!"

Then Virat, Viren and Maya leave to go to the hospital to see Maanvi, and Virat tell Maya all about Maanvi. Then Maya smile's and say's "So Virat you finally found your perfect match." Virat laugh and say's "Yeh I have, Maya when you meet Maanvi you will love her, she so full of life. She always make people laugh, and she really bubbly person and a kind person." Virat could not stop praise Maanvi and Maya say's "Wow Virat, Maanvi sound like very special girl" Virat smile's and reply "She is very special to me." Then Virat realize what he was saying and he change the line "I mean she a very special person." Maya thought herself "Wow Virat your finally move on, good for you. I am really happy for you. I'll make your that I will fulfill my promise to Viren bhai and bring you close to your love." Then Viren and Maya look at each other and smile but Virat does not notice it.

They all reach the hospital and go straight to Maanvi room. "Hey Partner, I would like you to meet my very special friend from London." Said Virat which Maanvi got a bit uncomfortable with and thought herself "Partner I was the only special friend you had, you betrayed me so soon." Maanvi felt a little jealous at Maya but she shake her hand and said "Nice to meet you Maya." Viren and Jeevika notice that Maanvi was not to please to see Maya and Viren whispered Jeevika and said "See Jeevu I told you my plan will work." Jeevika smile and told him "Suhh Viren ji". Thankful no had notice what Viren and Jeevika was talking about. Then Virat started one way talking about old times with Maya when they where at college, and Maanvi just look at the quietly listen to them and think to herself "Will they stop talking there are other people in the room, and beside they suppose to come and see me. What the point come and see me, they could just said at home and gossip about all time's" Then Maya said "Enough Virat about us, we come to see Maanvi. The poor girl is getting bored."Maya knew that would irritate Maanvi even more, and then Maanvi gave a fake smile and said "No guy's don't stop on my behalf, you guys continue gossiping." Then Virat smile's and said "Thank you Partner I knew you understand that I have not seen my best friend in age's" Then Maanvi thought to herself "You idiot I was saying this, I did not mean it. Boys will be boys never understand a girls feeling." While Jeevika and Viren where just smiling and laughing inside each other thinking "This s fun to watch, so Maanu I will you continue hiding your feeling from Virat."

Edited by indian10 - 16 April 2012 at 4:39pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lakhanikomalisha.raj_98misakijia123sagarrev4eva..Zainab..

isha.raj_98 Senior Member
isha.raj_98
isha.raj_98

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
nice update pm me soon!!!!
hooriaa IF-Dazzler
hooriaa
hooriaa

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Haha hillarious i love the jealous maanvi her curses to virat jus typical bandhariya types continue soon and please pm me when u do
indian10 Goldie
indian10
indian10

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Chapter 16:
"Three days have past no phone or visit from Virat. I bet he with his new found best friend Maya. How dare he for get Me, Manniv Chundery wait till he come next I will ignore that chep Virat, who does he think of himself." Maanvi thought herself being anger and upset at Virat. When Jeevika walk in and notice's Maanvi upset" Maanu why do look in a mood?" Maanvi get annoyed "Nothing and don't tell me Virat today did come either. He out with his ex-girl friend. Tell me one thing Di why hell did break up with her when get on so well and he forget the rest of the world." Jeevika just grind and said "Maanu I spell jealously? I sense you are missing my devar?" Maanvi get more hyper by this time and say's "No di why would I miss that idiot and I don't care what he doe's." Then Maanvi mumbles "If he doe's not care about me, then why should be bothered." Then Jeevika "What Mannu did you say anything?" Maanvi just say's "No di, any way forget it tell me the latest gossip." Jeevika knew that her Maanu was missing Virat like any thing and her & Viren plan was working.

Just before Jeevika could speak, there was a knock at the door "Madam can I come in." I was a funny voice that Virat was putting on, that Maanvi and Jeevika did not recognize, then Jeevika say's Maanvi " It must be a new doctor." Then the door open, and Jeevika and Maanvi are shock, both said "Virat, Tum?". Then Jeevika continue and said "Virat you gone live 100 years old, we just talking about you. Maanu was really missing you?" Then Virat said "Really partner you where missing me?" Maanvi was still upset with him and just ignore him. Virat notices that "Bhabhi, it look like your benhna not talking to me! why that Bhabhi" Then Jeevika say's "That because you not called Maanu or come and see her for three day's she annoyed with you." Maanvi get annoyed at Jeevika and say "Di tell this chep that a lie, I don't care if don't come and see me. He can go to his new friend Maya. Any way where is she not here? That a shame that why you thought me now, other wise you don't care about me? Isn't that true di?" 

Jeevika then say's "Maanu please don't involve me in this, any way I just need go have word with doctor Manan, Virat you here with Maanvi." Then Virat smile at Jeevika "Ji bhabhi I am here with Maanvi" Then Maanvi get more upset "Di you trust with him, watch the minute Maya will call he goes running to her?" Then Jeevika nods her head and say's "No my devar not like that I have full faith in him, any way I'll be back soon." Then Jeevika walk's out, and Virat goes seat next Maanvi and say's "Partner I am sorry, I was busy for the past 3 days because I was showing Maya around Rishikesh as she visit for the first time." Then Maanvi get irrigate even more and said "Do look as if I care what you up to, any way where is your madam Maya." Then Virat just nod his head and say's "Partner I said I was sorry, and Maya had some work so thought come see you." Then Maanvi smile and say's "See I knew it, you just using me as time pass because your Maya Madam is busy. Now you found new friend you don't need me!" 

Now Virat get upset and annoyed then put his hand on Maanvi lips and say's "I am trying say sorry, and you just excusing me of things. That not fare, and beside you know fairly well how feel about you." Then Maanvi and Virat just stare into each other eyes.

[Sorry about delay in the story line I was busy this week but will try update more often enjoy reading it.]

Edited by indian10 - 18 April 2012 at 5:12pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lakhanikomal9847misakijia123sagarrev4evahooriaa

rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Wow gal, the FF is really superb. I just finished reading all the 16 parts together and really wonder how did I miss them.

Anyways, do include me in your PM list when you update.

Go to top