Precap Prediction

seelaks IF-Sizzlerz
seelaks
seelaks

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Precap

Maya tells everyone that she wants to say something

My Take

I think Viren must have showed Maya the bill and asked her to confess before everyone that she bought food from "Spice Root" restaurant. This will happen as they zoomed in Viren's face after she gets up for confession 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

smileyroseangel1302Leena90-princess-Ginny872cute4u_22_Nancy_AyushiSinghaniaSukrutha

Unterhaltung Newbie
Unterhaltung
Unterhaltung

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
@seelaks : I doubt about Viren showing her the bill...but he does taunt her about her 'own-hand-made' food infront of everyone at the breakfast table...Like saying the shahi paneer that she made was really 'Shahi' for home-made dish & she should teach Jeevika some restaurant type cooking ... that's when she counter-acts him & confesses everything with an emotional (blackmailing) touch..."Manipulating Maya"...AND man, is Viren mad at this...!!!!

P.S. Sorry for the spoiler...

Edited by Unterhaltung - 04 April 2012 at 1:25pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smileyrose2cute4u_22mirka88seelaks

innocentmanvi1 Senior Member
innocentmanvi1
innocentmanvi1

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
i think she will say she does not like indian food 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mirka88seelaks

seelaks IF-Sizzlerz
seelaks
seelaks

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Unterhaltung

@seelaks : I doubt about Viren showing her the bill...but he does taunt her about her 'own-hand-made' food infront of everyone at the breakfast table...Like saying the shahi paneer that she made was really 'Shahi' for home-made dish & she should teach Jeevika some restaurant type cooking ... that's when she counter-acts him & confesses everything with an emotional (blackmailing) touch..."Manipulating Maya"...AND man, is Viren mad at this...!!!!

Possible that he may not point out Maya directly . She may realise what Viren is saying and as you said "Manipulating Maya" she will give an emotional touch to her confession
Unterhaltung Newbie
Unterhaltung
Unterhaltung

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seelaks

Originally posted by Unterhaltung

Possible that he may not point out Maya directly . She may realise what Viren is saying and as you said "Manipulating Maya" she will give an emotional touch to her confession

@seelaks : You'll see tomorrow...Vanshika & Chahi are so innocent to console Maya...I can't see why Swamini Bua likes her so much...I mean, if Manvi did any such thing before - I wonder what would be bua's reaction to that...!!!
Hey...all-in-all, I think Maya is getting on Viren's nerves...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seelaks

applenpeaches IF-Dazzler
applenpeaches
applenpeaches

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

I dont think that Maya will confess about the dinner truth.

When she says she has something to confess, Viren will think she will speak the truth about the cooking (thats why they show his face). But she wont. She will say something else. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smileyroseangel1302VirMan_forevermirka88seelaks

seelaks IF-Sizzlerz
seelaks
seelaks

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonuni

I dont think that Maya will confess about the dinner truth.

When she says she has something to confess, Viren will think she will speak the truth about the cooking (thats why they show his face). But she wont. She will say something else. 

Fingers crossed . Lets wait for tom's episode ...
smileyrose Newbie
smileyrose
smileyrose

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
it could be that she will confess that she,s jaiswals daughter cause she was feeling really guilty and tears in her eyes maybe she will say that I hid this truth cause I didn.t want to hurt anyone and.i.love virat so much that I can,t lose him at any cost. ( Just what I think,but I guess tomorow ayga tho patta chal jaye ga)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seelaks

Go to top