Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XxJasreenxX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi my name is Jasreen Sidhu. I am 17 years old and from England. Here are my Questions for Barun and Sanaya:

1. For Sanaya: Why don't you ask the director if you can take off the wig and have your own hair?

2. For Both: This Misunderstanding Track has been going on for about 2 months now is it even close to finishing?

3. For both: Don't you want this track to end just as much as we do?

4. For Barun: Aren't you starting to hate your character yet you two are sooo different from each other?

Please do ask my questions much aprieciated and Thank You!
Bindani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow! Great news! I m so excited!
Sarun rocks...
raziarose thumbnail
WE ALL KNOW THAT SARUN ARE A GREAT FAN OF AMIR KHAN😛 SO THEY MUST HAVE WATCHED ALL THE FILMS
ASK BARUN WETHER HE EVER NOTICED SANAYA IN " FANAA"😉 ?
AND WETHER SANAYA EVER NOYICED BARUN B4 IN ADDS OR  SERIALS..
I DON'T HAV AN ACCOUNT IN RANGMUNCH SO PLS Mahamluvsght  HELP WITH MY QUESTION😭PLZ😊
Edited by raziarose - 12 years ago
segad thumbnail
Question for Barun:

Why has he lost so much weight?  If you see him in the November/early December episodes he looks so much better.  Of late(March), he seems to have lost so much weight that it is showing on his face as well.  Was this planned or unplanned?  If unplanned I hope he gets himself checked out. If planned, then what was the reason?  heroines have a size zero obsession, please tell me heros don't as well

Barunkidewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Barun and Sanaya...!!!
This is Shaz frm pakistan...i just love both of you to the core...
You guyzz are doing a Faboulous job...I  have gone crazy thinking about you barun 24/7...luv you so so so so...MUCHHH

My questions to Barun : 

1. How are you able to express so much of Emotions so Beautifully?
2.How do you look so very hot...??? i must tell you that you are too hot to handle...!!! luv u...

My question to Sanaya:
1. Which is your all time favourite scene in iss pyar ko kya naam doon which you felt was close to your heart?
2.Most wierdest Prank played on you by Barun?

Edited by loveArnavnUday - 12 years ago
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
u have to post it on this link http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/fans-adda/fans-speak/questions-for-stars/439-a-message-to-barun-and-sanaya-with-a-few-questions?limit=6&start=30

Originally posted by: loveArnavnUday

Hi Barun and Sanaya...!!!
This is Shaz frm pakistan...i just love both of you to the core...
You guyzz are doing a Faboulous job...I  have gone crazy thinking about you barun 24/7...luv you so so so so...MUCHHH

My questions to Barun : 

1. How are you able to express so much of Emotions so Beautifully?
2.How do you look so very hot...??? i must tell you that you are too hot to handle...!!! luv u...

My question to Sanaya:
1. Which is your all time favourite scene in iss pyar ko kya naam doon which you felt was close to your heart?
2.Most wierdest Prank played on you by Barun?

rina25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
hi Barun 
I heart that you wants to act in movie in that case which kind of movie you will play & what kind of Character it would be
swtash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
come on guys... please post your questions for barun and sanaya ...hope we get an awesome and a long interview  

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/fans-adda/fans-speak/questions-for-stars/439-a-message-to-barun-and-sanaya-with-a-few-questions#448

I wanted to ask to Barun

Name of his best friend...

- Ishi