Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Success, complacence and TRPs *UPDATED AGAIN. (Page 6)

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by westindian

You have summed up the rise and fall of the last month perfectly.

I wish the CVs would read this and follow your advice.

The audience will lessen during IPL and with this weak story line I'm not sure what will happen to this show in a month and a half.

Please CVs invest in more competent writers and directors, you're heavily replying on our love for the leads to keep us hooked on this show but it's just not working anymore, as evident by the falling ratings.

The show had the same set of writers from the beginning. If they could deliver back then, I fail to understand why they can't deliver now. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dillidikudiwestindian

Arnav_Fan Senior Member
Arnav_Fan
Arnav_Fan

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Great analysis, Fari! Clap

This has been the state of affairs since Holi. I am almost losing hope that CVs are paying attention to all the various threads over last month bemoaning this state of affairs. My patience is thin now and can only hope that CVs/Gul Khan will deliver what they were promising - intense love story - since they started with the hate/marriage track.

Thank you for continuing to remind the CVs!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dillidikudithechaigirlincandescent

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
So true fari...trp is d average of week. N ur pts r so logical. Lamba tha mere liye but I read n my brain stuck at few pts which teslly worked for me. Too gud analysis. Keep dem coming.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

dillidikudi Goldie
dillidikudi
dillidikudi

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Fari,  If you ask me What the last 3 weeks have been about ? My answer will be - I dont know.

They have been randomly picking and dropping subjects randomly. sometimes dabba service, sometimes room takeover, sometime lets dance...No continous thought process at all.

Yesterday was a perfect example. If they did give us a fantastic episode yesterday why was it not followed up properly ?

Yes it is complacence and success that has got to the makers. 

Me , such a BIG fan of the show now am feeling bored ... that is a lot to say about how the show has been messed up since the marriage.

They better get their act together else it is Hello Hi bye bye.

Folks who bring us all the spoilers why can't they pass this spolier in the other direction.

I ditto this.

First of Fari, superb analysis. It explains a lot, This is called the whole view, the "big" picture. They are losing sight of the story, last 3 weeks have been literally day to day basis, very random, its hard to tie things together atthis stage. The problem is even the small gems that we get in between the daily dose of randomness is lost and diluted, where are the CVs that had our story closing all loops, where is the show where we longed and held ourbreath for Maha epis. I think they seriously need reconvene and rethink about what they want to do with this show. They need to get the story back, no amount of brilliant acting, sizzling chemistry or amazingly beautiful leads can sustain any of it with out the "STORY".

The viewiers today have a lot of choices. They are smart and have short attention spans, no patience for hooplas. Our time is precious and we choose what how and when to watch. The faster the PH and SP realize this, sooner they might recover.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

keti00incandescent

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Thats quite a research girlLOL...brilliant Fari my meera baiEmbarrassed

What happened in the last 3 weeks...I am stillD'ohComedy...Huh!

Did it work...no...CV's better roll up their pants before major major damage here..

These fake Rabba Ve's aren't doing it anymore...meaningless dance sequence aren't coin git anymore...and also i think...when they showed that ugly bathroom...that probably did it all...

It completely turned of the audiences...if Raizada's have class then everything should be classy...

All we can do is pray an dope that this track takes a full turn...and EXPLOSIVE TURN...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

keti00dillidikudiincandescent

dillidikudi Goldie
dillidikudi
dillidikudi

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shybabe

Thats quite a research girlLOL...brilliant Fari my meera baiEmbarrassed

What happened in the last 3 weeks...I am stillD'ohComedy...Huh!

Did it work...no...CV's better roll up their pants before major major damage here..

These fake Rabba Ve's aren't doing it anymore...meaningless dance sequence aren't coin git anymore...and also i think...when they showed that ugly bathroom...that probably did it all...

It completely turned of the audiences...if Raizada's have class then everything should be classy...

All we can do is pray an dope that this track takes a full turn...and EXPLOSIVE TURN...

So true Shy, the classiness is gone for good. Its as ASR says unbelievable!!

incandescent

Closed......... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

incandescent

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Fari.. Fantastic analysis!

We really need to forward this to PH. They should realize that they've done a grave mistake with the tracks they've been showing.
I do not know what happened the last 3 weeks.. All I could remember were childish and crap scenes + the messed up script and characterization.

What I really thought, Arnav & Khushi gets married.. Khushi will try all possible ways to find out what exactly Arnav meant about that "Chhot" he told her. I never ever expected this whole stupid comedy and OTTness. If they had focussed on that plot, the TRPs would go low like this. People are losing interest because of the storyline and the damage they caused.

If you ask me, am I enjoying this? Not at all. That's why I have never been around the forums also because I'm getting disinterested.. After all this, my brain cells are dead.

^^ I'm using my phone so I dunno what I'm blabbering here. All I can say, CVs and PH should read this post.

Edited by pinky0902 - 05 April 2012 at 12:47am

incandescent

Go to top