Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Success, complacence and TRPs *UPDATED AGAIN. (Page 2)

puba IF-Dazzler
puba
puba

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
This is excellent...you should certainly send it to the PH...and trust me...in spite of being an ardent fan of the show...if things go on like this for 1 more week...I am done with this show...and I do not live in India...so I do not have other options like IPL to switch to...so if people in India have that option...they will surely stop watching this show...

The CVs should not take the viewers for granted...such crass storyline is okay for maybe a couple of weeks given that it is a daily soap...but no more...I am just flabbergasted after watching today's episode...the CVs are testing our intelligence or what?????

Edited by puba - 04 April 2012 at 3:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hparuldillidikudiJaponicaincandescent

mommy2000 IF-Rockerz
mommy2000
mommy2000

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Folks who bring us all the spoilers why can't they pass this spolier in the other direction.

Ratna -- Oh boy...do i agree or do i agree!!!!
LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dillidikudisunshine99premparbatincandescentnyxx

zonera1 Goldie
zonera1
zonera1

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
That was an excellent analysis Fari!!U r so rite.This post should b sent to CVs.
Cvs r doing the same mistale they did after la's exit.No proper story n characterization.
CVs definitely need do buck up n do something!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

xsumi IF-Sizzlerz
xsumi
xsumi

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
it was going well this this week it went very down ...hw sad 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

segad IF-Dazzler
segad
segad

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Absolutely agree with your analysis of what worked and what didn't.  Barun and Sanaya are fantastic  actors but they need the support of a strong script as well.  I hope IPKKND makers figure out that the characters need to be shown as having a brain, all of them:-Arnav, Khushi, Payal, Anjali and Shyam as well.  To me it seems that dumbing down the characters is also a way of dumbing down your audiience.  If I wanted to watch, outright nonsensical characters, there are other serials like SGP or SNS.  IPKKND was always differentiated by its above average treatment of its characters.  I used to admire the quiet dignity of Payal, Lavanya's exit was handled very well.  ASR came through as a tortured but still likeable person and Shyam was a joy to hate.  Khushi has been always a little OTT but at this point I was hoping to see some maturation in her thought process but that has been sadly missing. 
I hope it turns around. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hparulArnav_Fanincandescent

hparul Senior Member
hparul
hparul

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Beautiful analysis. I think they really really need to focus on the Arnav-khushi-Shyam track with either Khushi trying to act on her gut feeling about the engagement intuition which seems to be buried somewhere in the last couple of weeks or make Arnav use his dimag for a change. The story needs to be gripping in order to hold audience's interest and raise the TRP's. Starplus has a lot of shows in the pipeline waiting to get a slot and I don't want a bad outcome for IPKKND as it has great potential and I just love the show.
On a side note they need to get rid of Khushi's ghastly hairpiece which creates a weird hair on hair look and is ruining her beauty and making her look old. Even the hairpiece when she used to wear the plait didn't look this bad. Sanaya is really very beautiful and the PH should be enhancing her beauty and not try to sabotage it. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilasunshine99incandescent

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Wonderful analysis, Fari !! Clap

Its quite evident that the CVs themselves seem to be experimenting a bit TOO much lately, and the rise and drastic falls of the trps are a result of that.

I just hope to see some sort of continuity in the show, and I pray they get their act straight because it wont take much for IPK to be out of top 10 (this is soo upsetting, especially since we love IPK just so much, and obviously, hate to see what is becoming of it right now!!)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hparulNibelungenliedspsharmilaincandescent

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
There are so many other shows where slapstick comedy is a boon in disguise...but our show was never about these random comedy...what attracted the audience in the first place to this show is totally missing...

I have nothing much to say as u have covered everything beautifully...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

keti00dillidikudipremparbatincandescentnyxx

Go to top