Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Top 10 changes needed in IPKKND (Page 6)

Rita.C Senior Member
Rita.C
Rita.C

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Ha! you asked for this

1) I want more scenes between Anjali and Arnav without anyone crying. I used to really enjoy those bro-sis bonding 
2) I want Shyam to do something truly evil not just pretend, and not be the kid's cartoon villain
3) I want to see more of Babuji (Shashi- perhaps getting better) and some discussions where Khushi expresses her feelings and Babuji listens even if he cannot talk
4) I want more Payal and Khushi talking or at least trying to communicate about their feelings for each other and their husbands 
5) I want Akash to be the guy who won Payal in that soft sweet way
6) I want NK to be back and make me and Khushi really laugh, not feel like someone has canned laughter in the serial
7) I want to see Arnav do some serious strategic thinking about decimating Shyam and show us the cold ruthless ASR 
8) I want Arnav to do more gardening - he has not done that in a while
9) I want Khushi to make more jalebis and fume
10) I want Arnav find a few more things of Khushi and hoard them again. I want to see more of his tortured feelings, and how he is feeling about he
11) I want more flashbacks used

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yummymummyrima

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
for once. for just once can they visit this forum!! i am sure that they will have a lot to know and understand!! what the hell they do in their free time??some points i would like to add!!

>> Anjali needs to understand the lust her husband has for her sister in law!! its clearly visible and when she ignore it for no reason it looks utterly stupid! also she has caught Shyam in Arnav's room but no use of that?.. arrange a brain for Anjali!

>> show some other bonds too.. Arnav and Payal.. i liked that small scene of them yesterday! Khushi and Akash.. Anjali and Khushi.. this bonds also needs to develop!

>> give us a break from Mammi ji FOR GOD's SAKE!!

>> use the marriage track to develop the missing trust in their relation.. give the chance to understand each other..give Arnav the chance to believe Khushi so strongly that without any kind of prove he will trust his wife!

>>Give Khushi a bit maturity! she is a married women now and she should behave like that one.. some care ..some love from her side! she has tried to irritate him.. make him angry.. fight with him.. can we see a bit of mature love from her side so that Arnav can actually see that she isnt a brainless girl! she has a perfect brain along with a beautiful heart! she should totally ignore him still care for him! so that he can understand!

>> as you said pay a bit time attention to the editing!! i have seen one person as Arnav;s business client.. their servant and in this function too!! so we need more extras too!! can we get some new clothes for both the leads!??

>>most important thing we need SENSIBLE WRITERS!! i suggest them to hire someone from our forum.. their show will rock the TRP chart!! i really wish they change the writers!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

burberry07AADHIDEVYummymummy

Miku Goldie

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
cuteheart96 Senior Member
cuteheart96
cuteheart96

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
they need to move da story line im getting frustted n angry on everything cuz my comfort zone is rite now sucking
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rita.C

Ha! you asked for this

1) I want more scenes between Anjali and Arnav without anyone crying. I used to really enjoy those bro-sis bonding 
2) I want Shyam to do something truly evil not just pretend, and not be the kid's cartoon villain
3) I want to see more of Babuji (Shashi- perhaps getting better) and some discussions where Khushi expresses her feelings and Babuji listens even if he cannot talk
4) I want more Payal and Khushi talking or at least trying to communicate about their feelings for each other and their husbands 
5) I want Akash to be the guy who won Payal in that soft sweet way
6) I want NK to be back and make me and Khushi really laugh, not feel like someone has canned laughter in the serial
7) I want to see Arnav do some serious strategic thinking about decimating Shyam and show us the cold ruthless ASR 
8) I want Arnav to do more gardening - he has not done that in a while
9) I want Khushi to make more jalebis and fume
10) I want Arnav find a few more things of Khushi and hoard them again. I want to see more of his tortured feelings, and how he is feeling about he
11) I want more flashbacks used

agree on most of your points especially about NK, FBs and Payal and Khushi talking and ASR-ANJI bonding
bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
totally agree
kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Khushi needs to be more feminine...in one scene when she was faking her sneeze she was holding her nose most unfaminine way ..yekk ..you can't do that in front of a man and can't spit  or sneeze on his face...i don't find these scenes funny...bad manners are not funny in my pov...
AADHIDEV Goldie
AADHIDEV
AADHIDEV

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
GREAT POST. STOP FALLING KUSHI ITS HIGH TIME THIS RABBA VE TO WIND UP. WE DONT WANT THR FAKE RABBA VE. PLS MOVE THE STORY TRACK.

Go to top