Frequent Posters

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I agree with you to every bit..esp no 7 n 10...👍🏼..they badly need it man!😔
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

You said it, there are so many inconsistencies it's not funny, the serial's existence has viewers patience to thank for.

Clothes are a major I sore, every single person in the show Arnav's suits, Khushi's hideous pom-pom suits, Mami's sarees, Payal's sarees, Akash's shirt are the same design only in different colors, the same applies to Mamaji's suits. At least Nani and Anjali look decent. Buaji and Garima we can forget for the time being.

Body doubles are not close to the actual characters, which can be seen in many episodes.

People in this serial need to talk, Arnav with Khushi, Khushi with Payal about Shyam, Payal with Akash about Shyam (they promise each other not to hide things from each other, right??)

I can go on, just tired of it all after today's (05/04) episode.
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: kabar1978

You said it, there are so many inconsistencies it's not funny, the serial's existence has viewers patience to thank for.

Clothes are a major I sore, every single person in the show Arnav's suits, Khushi's hideous pom-pom suits, Mami's sarees, Payal's sarees, Akash's shirt are the same design only in different colors, the same applies to Mamaji's suits. At least Nani and Anjali look decent. Buaji and Garima we can forget for the time being.

Body doubles are not close to the actual characters, which can be seen in many episodes.

People in this serial need to talk, Arnav with Khushi, Khushi with Payal about Shyam, Payal with Akash about Shyam (they promise each other not to hide things from each other, right??)

I can go on, just tired of it all after today's (05/04) episode.

i canunderstand what u mean. no one talks to the other in this serial
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
absolutely agree wid u reema..one more I want I think all ArShi ans want their passionate hug with much love on both emotionally...its 10 months the show is going but they have not show a passionate hug on them...hw could they...
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes I agree with all the point..specially the last one
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I 101% agree with you.
I'm getting bored of the show.
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akorshi

absolutely agree wid u reema..one more I want I think all ArShi ans want their passionate hug with much love on both emotionally...its 10 months the show is going but they have not show a passionate hug on them...hw could they...

agree. we have to make do with sarun offscreen hugs only and imagine how it will be in the show
bangles thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What I would like   to see is both Arnav and  Kushi reflecting on their arguements  and trying to make sense of what was said . They need to start joining up the dots and begin to see a clearer picture emerging of what's happening between them, what they truly feel for each other, and what is happening around them. 

rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: bangles

What I would like   to see is both Arnav and  Kushi reflecting on their arguements  and trying to make sense of what was said . They need to start joining up the dots and begin to see a clearer picture emerging of what's happening between them, what they truly feel for each other, and what is happening around them. 

good point they argue today and forget next second. wat crap
chocolate15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lol this is a long list of wishes that need to be improved