Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

My Problem with Megha (Page 8)

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Originally posted by CraziestGurtian

*gives Brijjy's new polished talwar to daaku AnEmbarrassed...Daaku charges on megs with a roaring OYEEE...Evil Smile ROFL*
Gosh whats with all the love stories starting with hero saving damsel in distress...Stern Smile ROFL...thank god if Jannat resort does not have a pool for megha to drop in and mohan saving her... Wink ROFL...okie enuff..

I agree with you, they have royally ignored the female instinct case now... Unhappy..at the beginning I was ok with it as it is hard for one to see through double faced people like prateek, but this has been stretched a bit far indirectly showing Megha dumb... Confused

But I would also agree to kuls and mamta her a bit...Tongue
This woman is on a high with her ego and amar lessons... Stern Smile
No wonder Ved and megha get along so much cause they are emotional fools and egoistic...Angry LOL
She only apologized to mohan due to nanhi's questioning to her preaching of "all happens good with good people" and her disappointment on mohan's bashing in family ... Wink...and Vedkant is one big pendulum swinging from idealism, morals, ego, ziddi to what not... Wacko He hardly reprimanded Tannu for what he did but was on with his rants about getting ashamed in front of amar's culprit mohan..Dead
In a way, I hope Megha's dialogue yesterday about bad things teaching us a lesson bangs her again after the fiasco... Angry

While thinking abt this I also feel, Can you really blame dinanath COMPLETELY for Amar's condition and him not getting justice... Ermm
Missus Vyas is only seeing the world through amar's eyes that good people meet good people, and good things come to them... Ouch
Very Ironical to the fact that it was Amar who taught this to her, and he himself became a victim of this idealistic/emotional POV of his thanks to DN... Geek
And Wifey running on the same track too could never get Amar justice thinking they are innocent and god will never let them down... Thumbs Down...and trying to win the case on emotional appeals which the family is masters at... LOL
All in all she has classically paved a way to the "Vinaash kaale Vippreet Buddhi" path, and hopefully this bomb tomorrow will make her cross this to the next level of being practical... Stern Smile a.k.a Get it drilled in her head of never judging a book by it's cover... be it good like prateek..Dead...or bad (acc. to her) like monu... Embarrassed
PS: Do ya feel in coming days, heck after this debacle only she needs a BIG BLASTING from Mohan about her Ego and emotional fool-ness...Tongue ??? 

Khusboo: LOL I won't call her an emotional fool. If she was one, she would have warmed-up to Mohan by now. I think, she is impractical -- probably because she had a protected life and till Amar was there didn't bother to take note of the outside world -- and as Kuls said, egoist. I won't blame her for Amar's case much as there was no proof to prove his wrong-doings too and he was implicated based only on Mohan's report.

Ved Vyas trusts blood more than outsiders and that is natural. And I agree, he should have taken Tanu to task for stealing and not for giving Mohan a reason to embarrass them.

@emotional fool... LOL...I think my context differs here...it means she thinks all good behaving and sweet talking people r good, but those who r blunt, straightforward or cynical are rude and bad... LOL...so yeah ...it think it was impractical for ya for the term daaku.. LOL. Embarrassed
that is what my whole point was like you said... for her the world as of now only exists from Amar's point of view... Ouch...which has no test/trials for good people... D'oh...
I dunno but I was mighty pissed with megha at the first encounter he has with the Vyas' about amar's case...LOL...He precisely told her "the world asks for facts, emotions can prove nothing...Ouch"...and even more crystal clear point he made was, "no one wants to know if AV was a good or evil man" --- meaning they only want to know if he was corrupt in the case or NOT, instead of listening to her "Amar was great"  tales ... Ouch He asked her countless times to give one fact she knows, but she kept on her rants about "my belief on amar is enough" ...Angry
Had she once used brains like nanhi had giving mohan the birthday holiday clue...LOL
But I guess it was too early to prove amar innocent, but still they could have shown dinanath's planted proofs counter attacking minimum proofs from megha and losing case... Wink
OK I think a LOT... Stern Smile LOL
Well all this applies to Ved Vyas too, the whole family wants to live in their own world thinking nothing can affect their faith and ideals... Sleepy, sparing nanhi and jeeji... Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentsoulTaiyo-Swetha-

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Is a person only a hero if he rescues a damsel in distress? Ermm

Mohan, Guru and Nanhi were heroes for trapping Minky-Man Cool but they were the silent type because they did not claim credit in society. That shows a real hero - someone who does good deeds and no one knows. A person need not save somebody's life or virtue to be a hero Embarrassed...though inevitably they get turned into one if they do one of these things.LOL

Mohan has done other heroic things - admitting to himself and others that he made a mistake - lets be frank it takes guts to do that. He also walked into the Vyas household knowing he would be unwelcome because he wanted to ensure they knew that their potha was the minky man.  He has been there for Megha and Nanhi when they needed him.Embarrassed

I think Megha is highly influenced by her FIL and his useless principles. My biggest issue with the her FIL is as follows - instead of slapping Tanu for stealing he slaps him for making them "sarr jhukaofy" in front of Mohan"Confused  - really Confused - Mr. Vyas your priorities are kind of skewed in the wrong direction here. Ouch So stealing from people is fine as long as you don't get caught or the person who catches you is not Mohan Ermm. Is this the same kind of thinking Megha is employing. Ermm - trust everyone except Mohan????

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105SilentsoulTaiyomisty85-Swetha-

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by big_007

@ Mru_bee: If u feel quite often to leave watching this show for this kind of silly reasons, then it's better that u leave watching this show...It'll be good for both u and the show...Constructive criticism is very much necessary, but if u start to criticize in every bit then it'll become headache...U shouldn't watch the show like a critic or like a detective whose work is to find out the loopholes in show rather than enjoying this...If CV would follow ur suggestion, then they can't proceed with the story for even a one month...

Aww thanks big_007 Embarrassed . Silly for one can be awesome for another. Tongue

btw a gentle suggestion from my  end: Do ignore my *silly posts* Tongue

-- Mru

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathomTaiyo-Swetha-

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

yeah agree wid u but still its a TV show if they will show too much of reality scoope then i think Show will not last more than 6 months for instance Mukti Bandhan..whcih ended dur to no drama in it and low trps..neways i think this  discussion will neber end so lets enjoy th flow of the show as it comes...Tongue

First of all - My apologies in advance to those who are about to tell me to "not watch the show" ... last time I checked, I lived in a democratic country. Smile

Secondly, audiences come in two flavors: One: who are die hard fans of the actors, pairing, show etc ... and will watch anything thrown in their direction - be it a ridiculous story with an absurd twists only to see the TRPs go higher and thus see their favorite jodi on screen for the longest time possible. Two: who like the story for its riveting/innovative plot, interesting (even if they are flawed or less than perfect) characters, tight editing and and entertainment value, even if the serial ends within a finite period of time. No harm in being in either category. The real harm is in condescending, passing snide remarks or worse attempting to preach the other party what is good for them. 

Like An correctly said - this is a public forum. The second category of audience has equal rights as the first category to voice their feelings. As you can tell, I fall in the latter category. I cannot enjoy the flow like you suggested because I feel like the flow of the story is disrupted in first place.

Partly, agree with what you said - this discussion will never end.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105-Khush-without-fathomTaiyo-Swetha-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liv2laugh

Is a person only a hero if he rescues a damsel in distress? Ermm

Mohan, Guru and Nanhi were heroes for trapping Minky-Man Cool but they were the silent type because they did not claim credit in society. That shows a real hero - someone who does good deeds and no one knows. A person need not save somebody's life or virtue to be a hero Embarrassed...though inevitably they get turned into one if they do one of these things.LOL

Mohan has done other heroic things - admitting to himself and others that he made a mistake - lets be frank it takes guts to do that. He also walked into the Vyas household knowing he would be unwelcome because he wanted to ensure they knew that their potha was the minky man.  He has been there for Megha and Nanhi when they needed him.Embarrassed

I think Megha is highly influenced by her FIL and his useless principles. My biggest issue with the her FIL is as follows - instead of slapping Tanu for stealing he slaps him for making them "sarr jhukaofy" in front of Mohan"Confused  - really Confused - Mr. Vyas your priorities are kind of skewed in the wrong direction here. Ouch So stealing from people is fine as long as you don't get caught or the person who catches you is not Mohan Ermm. Is this the same kind of thinking Megha is employing. Ermm - trust everyone except Mohan????

Bang On... Clap... Mohan has been the hero for me since the day he gave megha a helping hand to get up on their very second meet, knowing the woman made him loose koyal the witness... Embarrassed...or be it helping megha find nanhi.. Soemone who helped her without expectations and not once thought what loss (koyal shooing) she did to him...Embarrassed
He was soo adorable during makar sankranti when Guru Biwi was trying to give mohan his due credit in saving nanhi, but he was like i care nuts abt credit..Clap
@ bold...could not be more precise, but let's add Amar's name too... to be accurate... Ouch LOL...no wonder he himself became a victim of his morals and principles... Unhappy...I am mighty pissed with Vedkant ... Dead...it wasn't less when he threw the slipper on mohan...Angry, but what he did with mohan regarding tanu was Dead ... These two FIL-DIL need a big big needle to prick their so called "idealistic/principle" bubble... Angry LOL...
MEGHA: Be deaf, dumb and Blind to whatever a species of human Mohan bhatnagar says... Big smile Stern Smile..because he does not have the sugar dripping tongue "good" people should have... Approve Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Taiyo-Swetha-

big_007 Senior Member
big_007
big_007

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

@big_007: Lol first you criticize & then justify these guys...
Ok...  on a serious note I completely agree with your points but still when mohan alerted her she shouldn't be so careless... I have been a media student & I know how it works... you can be called at anytime & at very odd hours & there are not holidays as such ... Still women should be on their guard... I know she is not wrong in trusting prateek as he is her friend's hubby & her boss but mohan also helped her many times & she knows that he is not bad at heart... Now the question is when you know that the guy who is warning you is not harmful & has helped you in past ...how can you ignore the warning completely...
Still I want to give benefit of doubt to megha as I have to see today's episode to comment further. I would be very happy if she takes precautions keeping her phone on alert mode, etc. before entering the room.

well misty...yes initially I've criticized sudden turnover in Megha's character in one of my post...But that was due to the lack of reason behind this turn over...But I think in last day's epi, they showed enough things which clearly portrayed Megha's unwillingness to go there but as tokd in my post prateek pressurize her to go there...So, at this situation I think there was no reason to ask her dumb, egoistic bla bla bla because they have shown it why she has to go there even her heart doesn't want to... So, from this point I assumed that I should justify them though I once criticize Megha because in last day's epi I didn't find anything illogical to call her dumb...

By the way at ur point of not believing Mohan even for  a minimum level also looked odd to me...But after all it's a serial u know...Thanks for ur support...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

big_007 Senior Member
big_007
big_007

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

"@ Mru_bee: If u feel quite often to leave watching this show for this kind of silly reasons, then it's better that u leave watching this show...It'll be good for both u and the show...Constructive criticism is very much necessary, but if u start to criticize in every bit then it'll become headache...U shouldn't watch the show like a critic or like a detective whose work is to find out the loopholes in show rather than enjoying this...If CV would follow ur suggestion, then they can't proceed with the story for even a one month... "

Let me reply as you posted in my started thread:

Can you please resist from posting whether a member should watch or not watch. It's not for you to say and decide. I can very well turn around and say, If you have such a big problem, why read such kind of posts. I'tll be good for you and posters like me who would speak their mind without hurling abuses or dictating terms or conditions for watching. And, it's an open forum and as long as someone is not abusing, it should not be a problem to anyone.

And about your post: You saw reason and some did not. If the file and meeting were so important, Prateek would have asked Megha to accompany him on Sunday. HE called her just to deliver the file and nothing else. I don't think, he said, you have to be at the meeting or we need to discuss some aspects. He just said I need the file and you please come over and give it to me. The office boy could have also done the same and when Prateek insisted, she should have asked certain questions. Glad that you found a reason, I am unable to and that is why my rant. Smile

First of all I apologize for being rude...Yes u r right...I don't have any right to instruct someone what to do...But speaking frankly I've watched few people always rant this show by finding silly mistakes in the name of logic and reality but overlooked the good characteristics...Yes I agree u've right to speak ur mind here but please don't only criticize rather sometimes support it...And about ur doubt on this resort wala case, yes u r quite right that why prateek didn't call her to accompanying the meeting instead call her to bring the file...But don't u think that it will be quite unrealistic to call an unexperienced new employee to attend a meeting...Next is how a mere office boy would know about the file...Prateek told that Mohan is not here and Dimpy & Karan won't handle it properly...Out of everything, his main intention was to bring her on resort by hook or by crook...That's why he put such excuses and during this kind of situation not only Megha no one can able to analyses it with logic or intelligence...also till then Megha didn't have anything to doubt Prateek...Also, she may be happy that prateek consider her a very important part of Mansi...So, she quite came into the trap of Prateek...

Still I'm very sorry if I hurt u and others...I know u also love this show just like me or other members of this thread...So, it'll be better if we come together to promote our beloved NBT...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Taiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Big_007: Opinions will always differ and what you don't find silly, someone else will find it silly -- you can post your views and disagree but you cannot force that person to change her/his views. I think ranting is fine as long as it's not abusive.

We love watching this show but it does not mean, it's flawless. It's a forum where we come together to discuss it and when you discuss, you think and of course when you think, you'll find loads of points to criticize. It's an interesting aspect of online forums.

Present your views but don't expect others to toe your line. Enjoy! and "Hugs" HugSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index