Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

My Problem with Megha (Page 6)

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
OK I am late but then I never miss an opportunity to rant Cool LOL LOL

Thanks Daaku for this golden opportunity Hug

They started out showing Megha as sane and sensible. I agree that Megha is blinded by her faith in her friend's husband (and I made a post about it LOL LOL LOL ...now Daaku will say it is all my fault LOL LOL LOL just like KBM in Geet LOL LOL LOL...don't you try to pin this one on me Angry LOL LOL) but what I do not understand is why she does not get the fact that Mohan is insisting on her not going for a reason.Confused Confused Confused ...look you may hate the person, but if the person keeps insisting for you not to do something, any sane and sensible soul would have some doubts in some corner of their mind. My problem is that Megha never stops to think why Mohan is so persistent. I know she decided he was jealous but Mohan debunked that theory. So why does she not think even once on why he is so persistent. The only explanation I have is that Megha trusts people blindly and takes people are face value. I guess she is not a very good judge of character. Confused Confused Confused

I fail to understand why the heroines of soaps have no common sense. I have seen it time and again. I agree that Megha has to begin to trust Mohan but was this necessary? I mean come on Ouch Confused Confused...I wanted to see a relationship of equals instead you are showing Megha as blind, bird-brained and worst of all a nitwit. D'oh

Rant over LOL LOL LOL
Over to you Daaku LOL LOL LOL

Edited by liv2laugh - 05 April 2012 at 6:46am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Micron-Khush-TSharanSilentsoulTaiyo-Swetha-

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
JhanHugHugHug Imagine me nodding my head in complete agreementLOLLOLLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tonks611

The only thing I am focusing on right now is that this Prateek crap will soon be over. Confused

As for Megha's stupidity, yeah, I wanted to slap her silly, but I'm sure ALL of us have had moments where we should have listened to someone who cared for us, but didn't...obviously, not as dramatic as what Megha is going through, but it happens.

I'm just really glad that Megha apologized to Mohan BEFORE all of this drama. And if she bashes Pracreep's head against a wall tomorrow then even better.

I hope they don't drag it further and end this Prateek episode soon.  Bold: Me also want to see the same.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Micron-Khush-Silentsoul-Swetha-

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

@An: Here I would like to go with kul's point of view... Megha is becoming more egoistic ... she ignored what jiji said to her ki yeh dil ka bura nahi hai... she ignored nanhi's words... Like her FIL she is still sticking to the old issue..."tumne mere saath jo kiya hai woh bhula nahi sakti"... Even if she said sorry to mohan it was just because she was proven wrong about her outburst & tannu's case... For me she is more a kind of emotional fool... & so is her FIL... these guys think too much from their heart & less practically... even sanjay is also like that... 

Emotional fool, I doubt if she is one ... find her stubborn and as Kuls said, egoist. She seems to have the attitude, "I am righteous and Right Always."

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Micron-Khush-Silentsoul-Swetha-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
*sigh* I haven't had a chance to watch any of the episodes for the past week. So I can't say whether I would like or dislike the current track when I get around to watching it this weekend. But I would like to hope that I can COMMENT on it either way - whether I like it or not.

One thing so prevalent on IF is the simple fact that a majority on here is somewhat unclear on the definitions of "criticism" and "creating negativity". And it is really sad to see simple and CONSTRUCTIVE criticism being labelled as "creating negativity". A criticism is by definition something that states that what is being shown can be shown BETTER. If you hurl abuses and act disrespectful while doing it (towards the members or the people involved) then it has a chance of being DESTRUCTIVE. And if you do it EVERY DAY for the past month, then it has the potential to be a labelled as an effort to "create negativity". But one thread, after ONE episode where members voice their dislike for what is being shown is not an abomination. Or at least I'd hope it's not.

It's sad to see the "if you like an actor, you must watch ANY crap being churned out casting them" or "if you like a show, you must watch ANY nonsense being shown without a protest" type arguments.. Or my personal favorite, "it's a daily show so don't expect much logic". Why we lower our standards so and set ourselves up for disappointment, I know not. But I would like to hope that BECAUSE we like an actor, we should be allowed to EXPECT MORE from them. BECAUSE we know the potential a show has for being phenomenal, we SHOULD push and ask for it to BE that phenomenal. And that simply because the creatives think it's okay to show crap on a daily show doesn't mean we should ALLOW it and EXPECT it.

I would hope so.

@big007: You're welcome to like the episode and I am really glad that you're enjoying something about the show finally. But I don't think it's fair or even welcoming to suggest that only a certain TYPE of comments (i.e. positive, gushy, I-love-this-show type comments) will be the only ones appreciated or permitted on this forum. People that do not like an episode/track/character have all the right in the world to say WHY they don't like it. As long as they don't attack anyone while doing it or abuse anyone in the process, there is nothing "negative" or "pointless" about it.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-MicronMru_beepooja.s92without-fathomincandescenceliv2laughNymeriaSilentsoulLadyMcbethTaiyo-Swetha-AreYaar

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
@ jhan... She is infact blind in not only judging people, thanks to Mr. Amar's so called Good keracter lessons D'oh, but also blind in EGO... Dead like FIL nowadays... Guess this whole track was to develop the change in her... Ermm Silly...Someone also mentioned the other day (i think misty) ...that even with rastogi she did not sense his lusty side till he openly expressed it... Ouch... so yeah ... talk sugary lines with her and she will become ur BFF...but talk bluntly or straighforward, she deems a person "unprincipled, disrespecting, rude" and blah... Sleepy
Some show has really taught us the value of HOPE... ROFL, so just HOPE the aftermath brings out the practical megha, cause like you said this was not just needed for megha to trust mohan... Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Micronliv2laughSilentsoulTaiyo-Swetha-

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CraziestGurtian

*gives Brijjy's new polished talwar to daaku AnEmbarrassed...Daaku charges on megs with a roaring OYEEE...Evil Smile ROFL*
Gosh whats with all the love stories starting with hero saving damsel in distress...Stern Smile ROFL...thank god if Jannat resort does not have a pool for megha to drop in and mohan saving her... Wink ROFL...okie enuff..

I agree with you, they have royally ignored the female instinct case now... Unhappy..at the beginning I was ok with it as it is hard for one to see through double faced people like prateek, but this has been stretched a bit far indirectly showing Megha dumb... Confused

But I would also agree to kuls and mamta her a bit...Tongue
This woman is on a high with her ego and amar lessons... Stern Smile
No wonder Ved and megha get along so much cause they are emotional fools and egoistic...Angry LOL
She only apologized to mohan due to nanhi's questioning to her preaching of "all happens good with good people" and her disappointment on mohan's bashing in family ... Wink...and Vedkant is one big pendulum swinging from idealism, morals, ego, ziddi to what not... Wacko He hardly reprimanded Tannu for what he did but was on with his rants about getting ashamed in front of amar's culprit mohan..Dead
In a way, I hope Megha's dialogue yesterday about bad things teaching us a lesson bangs her again after the fiasco... Angry

While thinking abt this I also feel, Can you really blame dinanath COMPLETELY for Amar's condition and him not getting justice... Ermm
Missus Vyas is only seeing the world through amar's eyes that good people meet good people, and good things come to them... Ouch
Very Ironical to the fact that it was Amar who taught this to her, and he himself became a victim of this idealistic/emotional POV of his thanks to DN... Geek
And Wifey running on the same track too could never get Amar justice thinking they are innocent and god will never let them down... Thumbs Down...and trying to win the case on emotional appeals which the family is masters at... LOL
All in all she has classically paved a way to the "Vinaash kaale Vippreet Buddhi" path, and hopefully this bomb tomorrow will make her cross this to the next level of being practical... Stern Smile a.k.a Get it drilled in her head of never judging a book by it's cover... be it good like prateek..Dead...or bad (acc. to her) like monu... Embarrassed
PS: Do ya feel in coming days, heck after this debacle only she needs a BIG BLASTING from Mohan about her Ego and emotional fool-ness...Tongue ??? 

Khusboo: LOL I won't call her an emotional fool. If she was one, she would have warmed-up to Mohan by now. I think, she is impractical -- probably because she had a protected life and till Amar was there didn't bother to take note of the outside world -- and as Kuls said, egoist. I won't blame her for Amar's case much as there was no proof to prove his wrong-doings too and he was implicated based only on Mohan's report.

Ved Vyas trusts blood more than outsiders and that is natural. And I agree, he should have taken Tanu to task for stealing and not for giving Mohan a reason to embarrass them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-liv2laugh

AkkiLuvsCOLORS IF-Stunnerz
AkkiLuvsCOLORS
AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
no probs with megha..li m luvng this show..Oh Commom we have to appreciate if atleast we have  such logical show On TellyTube..which stands apart..and common guys i m not saying that we shud always have goody goody things and commnets in forums..but we must not forget that NBTNMKK is by far the closest show to reality..much much better..than any show..i ll be if any one will disagree...But u know it s problem of we humans only we are always complainig and blah blah...we shud always appreciate rather then finding logics and bitsof mistakes...But this is completly my POV ..no problem with ur post ..its ur view..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ThePirateKing-Fivr-liv2laughTaiyo-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index