Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: misty85

@An: Here I would like to go with kul's point of view... Megha is becoming more egoistic ... she ignored what jiji said to her ki yeh dil ka bura nahi hai... she ignored nanhi's words... Like her FIL she is still sticking to the old issue..."tumne mere saath jo kiya hai woh bhula nahi sakti"... Even if she said sorry to mohan it was just because she was proven wrong about her outburst & tannu's case... For me she is more a kind of emotional fool... & so is her FIL... these guys think too much from their heart & less practically... even sanjay is also like that... 

Emotional fool, I doubt if she is one ... find her stubborn and as Kuls said, egoist. She seems to have the attitude, "I am righteous and Right Always."
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*sigh* I haven't had a chance to watch any of the episodes for the past week. So I can't say whether I would like or dislike the current track when I get around to watching it this weekend. But I would like to hope that I can COMMENT on it either way - whether I like it or not.

One thing so prevalent on IF is the simple fact that a majority on here is somewhat unclear on the definitions of "criticism" and "creating negativity". And it is really sad to see simple and CONSTRUCTIVE criticism being labelled as "creating negativity". A criticism is by definition something that states that what is being shown can be shown BETTER. If you hurl abuses and act disrespectful while doing it (towards the members or the people involved) then it has a chance of being DESTRUCTIVE. And if you do it EVERY DAY for the past month, then it has the potential to be a labelled as an effort to "create negativity". But one thread, after ONE episode where members voice their dislike for what is being shown is not an abomination. Or at least I'd hope it's not.

It's sad to see the "if you like an actor, you must watch ANY crap being churned out casting them" or "if you like a show, you must watch ANY nonsense being shown without a protest" type arguments.. Or my personal favorite, "it's a daily show so don't expect much logic". Why we lower our standards so and set ourselves up for disappointment, I know not. But I would like to hope that BECAUSE we like an actor, we should be allowed to EXPECT MORE from them. BECAUSE we know the potential a show has for being phenomenal, we SHOULD push and ask for it to BE that phenomenal. And that simply because the creatives think it's okay to show crap on a daily show doesn't mean we should ALLOW it and EXPECT it.

I would hope so.

@big007: You're welcome to like the episode and I am really glad that you're enjoying something about the show finally. But I don't think it's fair or even welcoming to suggest that only a certain TYPE of comments (i.e. positive, gushy, I-love-this-show type comments) will be the only ones appreciated or permitted on this forum. People that do not like an episode/track/character have all the right in the world to say WHY they don't like it. As long as they don't attack anyone while doing it or abuse anyone in the process, there is nothing "negative" or "pointless" about it.
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ jhan... She is infact blind in not only judging people, thanks to Mr. Amar's so called Good keracter lessons , but also blind in EGO... 🀒 like FIL nowadays... Guess this whole track was to develop the change in her... πŸ€” πŸ€ͺ...Someone also mentioned the other day (i think misty) ...that even with rastogi she did not sense his lusty side till he openly expressed it... ... so yeah ... talk sugary lines with her and she will become ur BFF...but talk bluntly or straighforward, she deems a person "unprincipled, disrespecting, rude" and blah... πŸ₯±
Some show has really taught us the value of HOPE... 🀣, so just HOPE the aftermath brings out the practical megha, cause like you said this was not just needed for megha to trust mohan... πŸ€”
Taiyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: CraziestGurtian

*gives Brijjy's new polished talwar to daaku An😳...Daaku charges on megs with a roaring OYEEE...😈 πŸ€£*

Gosh whats with all the love stories starting with hero saving damsel in distress...😳 πŸ€£...thank god if Jannat resort does not have a pool for megha to drop in and mohan saving her... πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£...okie enuff..

I agree with you, they have royally ignored the female instinct case now... πŸ˜”..at the beginning I was ok with it as it is hard for one to see through double faced people like prateek, but this has been stretched a bit far indirectly showing Megha dumb... πŸ˜•

But I would also agree to kuls and mamta her a bit...πŸ˜›
This woman is on a high with her ego and amar lessons... πŸ˜³
No wonder Ved and megha get along so much cause they are emotional fools and egoistic...😑 πŸ˜†
She only apologized to mohan due to nanhi's questioning to her preaching of "all happens good with good people" and her disappointment on mohan's bashing in family ... πŸ˜‰...and Vedkant is one big pendulum swinging from idealism, morals, ego, ziddi to what not...  He hardly reprimanded Tannu for what he did but was on with his rants about getting ashamed in front of amar's culprit mohan..🀒
In a way, I hope Megha's dialogue yesterday about bad things teaching us a lesson bangs her again after the fiasco... πŸ˜‘

While thinking abt this I also feel, Can you really blame dinanath COMPLETELY for Amar's condition and him not getting justice... πŸ€”
Missus Vyas is only seeing the world through amar's eyes that good people meet good people, and good things come to them... 
Very Ironical to the fact that it was Amar who taught this to her, and he himself became a victim of this idealistic/emotional POV of his thanks to DN... πŸ€“
And Wifey running on the same track too could never get Amar justice thinking they are innocent and god will never let them down... πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...and trying to win the case on emotional appeals which the family is masters at... πŸ˜†
All in all she has classically paved a way to the "Vinaash kaale Vippreet Buddhi" path, and hopefully this bomb tomorrow will make her cross this to the next level of being practical... πŸ˜³ a.k.a Get it drilled in her head of never judging a book by it's cover... be it good like prateek..🀒...or bad (acc. to her) like monu... πŸ˜³
PS: Do ya feel in coming days, heck after this debacle only she needs a BIG BLASTING from Mohan about her Ego and emotional fool-ness...πŸ˜› ??? 

Khusboo: πŸ˜† I won't call her an emotional fool. If she was one, she would have warmed-up to Mohan by now. I think, she is impractical -- probably because she had a protected life and till Amar was there didn't bother to take note of the outside world -- and as Kuls said, egoist. I won't blame her for Amar's case much as there was no proof to prove his wrong-doings too and he was implicated based only on Mohan's report.

Ved Vyas trusts blood more than outsiders and that is natural. And I agree, he should have taken Tanu to task for stealing and not for giving Mohan a reason to embarrass them.

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
no probs with megha..li m luvng this show..Oh Commom we have to appreciate if atleast we have  such logical show On TellyTube..which stands apart..and common guys i m not saying that we shud always have goody goody things and commnets in forums..but we must not forget that NBTNMKK is by far the closest show to reality..much much better..than any show..i ll be if any one will disagree...But u know it s problem of we humans only we are always complainig and blah blah...we shud always appreciate rather then finding logics and bitsof mistakes...But this is completly my POV ..no problem with ur post ..its ur view..
Taiyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: without-fathom

An - you say it all, and you say it the best πŸ‘ If any one from the NBT team ever comes snooping to this forum, I truly hope they see this post because it's brief and precise and says EXACTLY what is so wrong with this track. They created a beautiful character when they first gave us Megha, and for the last several days now they have steadily been axing everything admirable about her 

Very well said for the bits in bold. And to the highlighted part in RED - WORD. There's a part of me that is disappointed as a Megha fan, because here was a female protagonist with a difference - that sadly did not last long. The other part of me is miserable because as a Mohan fan I already know he's going to be paired up from here on with someone not half his match. No matter what penance or repentance makes up for the damage done here - some of it is way beyond the line of return - and for all her naivete or trust or all else that kept her from taking Mohan's word over Prateek... what sucks the most is the pathetic evidence it portrays of a woman who was only promising realism for show. That her instinct - which has been roused and intrigued at enough occasions - will not rise to caution or chance is just... so contrived. And the moment you have to force a character to be convincing in an act, it falls flat. 

Thanks for the post anyway - again, very well put! πŸ‘

Thank you for liking the post. 😊

Bold: I also saw her as a character who was different and interesting to watch and not like the usual dime a dozen female protagonists. Sadly,  she is turning out to be like them. And, Mohan has remained Mohan with all his faults and intelligence. It no longer seems that I am watching the story of equals and I am kind of disappointed. She seems to have thrown caution to the wind.

I guess I have ranted enough to last a virtual life time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Taiyo thumbnail
Thank you Akki-the-Great for your post. We are all entitled to have our views and express it on the forum. Forums will be a boring place if there is no difference of opinion and everyone is giving a standing ovation to every act. Plus, shows are creative works, and like every creative work, they will be criticized along with being appreciated. 
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
😊Guys but listen one thing " agar mohan ko Hero dikhana hai toh they have to reduce megha to a damsel in distress..wats the use of Hero if the female lead is capable of  fighting everything...Try to understand guys at the end this  show has to give us lovestory yaar...πŸ˜›
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: akki-theGreat

😊Guys but listen one thing " agar mohan ko Hero dikhana hai toh they have to reduce megha to a damsel in distress..wats the use of Hero if the female lead is capable of  fighting everything...Try to understand guys at the end this  show has to give us lovestory yaar...πŸ˜›

Sorry akkki and AN for jumping inbut I have to say one

A story of damesl distress and knight in shining armour...is not real...Its Mills and BOON ...then Even you will agree FORTE of NBK is its simplicity and touch of reailty...
How many times in real life...a hero save rape victim...
a HERO can be HERO without abla naari...He can help her but she should know to fight herself too...A story can be woven around love story of  two equal individuals with their on set of flaws one is carefree individual another had seen too much at young age...different experience in love, life till now...total contrast in their experiences...now may be they share same experience..in future..
Its my point of view not to hurt you...I dont want MBK to loose its INDENTITY which is SIMPILICTY with REAILTY.
Edited by kuls11 - 12 years ago
wuthering thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@ An And Mru: WORD to everything that you said guys. Mru, its like you are reading my mind or something. I feel the EXACT same way about Megha these days.