India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

My Problem with Megha (Page 5)

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
@big_007: Lol first you criticize & then justify these guys...
Ok...  on a serious note I completely agree with your points but still when mohan alerted her she shouldn't be so careless... I have been a media student & I know how it works... you can be called at anytime & at very odd hours & there are not holidays as such ... Still women should be on their guard... I know she is not wrong in trusting prateek as he is her friend's hubby & her boss but mohan also helped her many times & she knows that he is not bad at heart... Now the question is when you know that the guy who is warning you is not harmful & has helped you in past ...how can you ignore the warning completely...
Still I want to give benefit of doubt to megha as I have to see today's episode to comment further. I would be very happy if she takes precautions keeping her phone on alert mode, etc. before entering the room.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

liv2laughTaiyo-Swetha-

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
"@ Mru_bee: If u feel quite often to leave watching this show for this kind of silly reasons, then it's better that u leave watching this show...It'll be good for both u and the show...Constructive criticism is very much necessary, but if u start to criticize in every bit then it'll become headache...U shouldn't watch the show like a critic or like a detective whose work is to find out the loopholes in show rather than enjoying this...If CV would follow ur suggestion, then they can't proceed with the story for even a one month... "

Let me reply as you posted in my started thread:

Can you please resist from posting whether a member should watch or not watch. It's not for you to say and decide. I can very well turn around and say, If you have such a big problem, why read such kind of posts. I'tll be good for you and posters like me who would speak their mind without hurling abuses or dictating terms or conditions for watching. And, it's an open forum and as long as someone is not abusing, it should not be a problem to anyone.

And about your post: You saw reason and some did not. If the file and meeting were so important, Prateek would have asked Megha to accompany him on Sunday. HE called her just to deliver the file and nothing else. I don't think, he said, you have to be at the meeting or we need to discuss some aspects. He just said I need the file and you please come over and give it to me. The office boy could have also done the same and when Prateek insisted, she should have asked certain questions. Glad that you found a reason, I am unable to and that is why my rant. Smile

Edited by an12345678 - 05 April 2012 at 7:11am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beewithout-fathom...Maham...liv2laughincandescenceSilentsoulLadyMcbeth-Swetha-AreYaar

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merc_Nary

Well her Jhansi - ki - Raani image was more about her never say die spirit rather than brains.

I don't see that spirit anymore

Now that she has been shown to be bird-brained, I just hope she fights her way out of trouble like a Jhansi ki Raani. This will redeem some of her character.

I also want her to hit Prateek's head with a solid vase LOLLOLLOL and redeem her character, but the new promo suggest that Super-Hero Mohan will open the doors to do the rescue act. Let's wait and see what happens in today's episode.

As @An put it hence forth its now no longer a story about equals. Mohan has his faults and makes mistakes but is clearly open enough to accept it and use his head. Not so Megha

An regarding the Vyas family, seriously their parenting has me wondering. If I had been in Tannu's place am pretty sure my parents would have been ready with  hot iron rods.

Renu was shown making a half-hearted attempt and Tannu's reactions clearly showed that he has not learnt his lesson. Rest of the family njoying gulab jamoons and the MIL still finds time to complain about Megha.

Maybe just as Megha needs a shock from Pratik, the FIL needs a big shock from Tannu's to get rid of his blinkers

Am in agreement with Mohan that Megha now needs to learn the hard way

More than FIL, it's Renu who needs to see that her son has fallen into bad company and feed him Gulab Jamuns.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

liv2laugh-Swetha-

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhajee

I dont see any wrong with Megha attitude as she trusts her friend more than Mohan (as she dont know mohan much then her friend) and she expects her friends husband will be nice guy.

I am sure it ends with good note . MM will be back from next week unless there is a twist in the tale.

Dhajee: Till last Wednesday, I also thought that "Bold", but once is okay, twice is okay, but the third time one needs to suspect. that something is wrong. There is Dimpy  -- who also has the qualification unlike Megha -- but she is never included when the Boss talks about Maansi. Plus, creatives have never shown "What kind of work she is doing for Manshi other than writing an article with Dimpy  and handing over files to Prateek."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirvanica15

Daaku
Awesome post Yaar, you put all those points so precisely...
How can shenot even think for a second as to shy would Mohan say all these things...
They are showing her notjust without female ndtncts but also without mere common sense...

She knows the person is in Ratlam and still he is calling her to warn ... "Why would he do that." Just because he is riding on the horse of insecurity that he goes to the trouble of finding her contact number and call her from a highway. I would have had no problem if she was in her early 20s with ZERO Experience of life and a girl who is highly ambitious and would do anything to climb the ladder of success.

-Swetha-

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swapna82

Totally agree... Megha's brain is in a deep freezer nowadays.. The moment she got a job, she lost all her instincts Shocked.
She trusts every1 except mohan (she knows he is helpful - still chooses to ignore him everytime).
She thinks mohan is jealous of her achievements (what !! Except icha article, did she even write anything for manasi?)Angry
She thinks she is capable of protecting herself from anything and anyone (remember minky-man episode where she says i can take care of myself), still, jab fire alarm baja, she shouts 'mohan mujhe yahaan se le chalo' LOL
I mean, she says something , does something totally different.. I don't know if CVs expect us to empathize with her character, but her jhansi-ki-rani image is taking a total hit ... ab tho, she's just like any other serial's melodrama queen.. except that her dressing sense is different Ouch

The job gave her a new confidence and that is what jobs do. And  I also don't have a problem if she ignores Mohan and keeps an arm-length distance from him. My main problem is Why she ignores the warnings and why has she shunned her female instincts. At present, I neither feel sympathy or empathy for herOuch

-Swetha-

palakluvsabhiya IF-Sizzlerz
palakluvsabhiya
palakluvsabhiya

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
agree totally
Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

The strong protagonist which we hoped to see finally has turned into a complete damsel in distress and so we may just have to forget it being a story of equals.

PS ...today's episode again was a drag ... need to keep the pace to keep the viewers intact or else its not too difficult to lose viewers Ouch

Bold : I hope they get back to story of equals and not go down the well-trodden path. I don't like a weak protagonist, especially the female protagonist.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescence-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index