Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

My Problem with Megha

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

My Problem with Megha:

Is not that she is ignoring the warning from Mohan but that she has become a character that I don't care for. Most of the stories work because the readers or the viewers care for the protagonists.

Is not that she challenges Mohan without taking even a nano-second to weigh his words, but that she defies the norms of an intelligent character. I don't want to always see the damsel in distress and a knight in shining armour ever ready to go on a rescue mission.

Is not that she does not trust Mohan and trusts Prateek but that she has shunned her female instincts.

Is not that only a thought-changing incident can make her see Mohan in a new light but that to build the bridge of trust and love they have created her lame version who is dependent on a Super-Man to come out of the ditches that she keeps falling into these days.

Is not that she is blind but that she is not equal to Mohan and I love tales of equals.

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

ivy.joseyulinbloodlineswapna82cutegirl94-Roopa-nirvanica15Nirjhor105fatim30-RD-Micronwutheringzara990Mru_bee-Khush-VJ-LNMDJrusha4003GoodbyeShellJAwithout-fathom18myprideFaithnFate...Maham...Anu-ReddySilentsoulLadyMcbethmd410liv2laughTheEmpressNymeriasun-naaaaaaaaaDJ..memadpalakluvsabhiyamisty85-RadhaRani-SunShine_A-Swetha-.Umsasl.AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I've resigned myself to this tampering they've done of Megha's character...all that can salvage this is how they treat the fallout.

I can play Devil's advocate for a bit and say that Megha's female instincts just got overshadowed by her blind faith in her best friend and her husband who gave her a job.  She's emotional about family and the friends she cares about...Prateek has played a double game with her so she doesn't suspect him until it smacks her in the face.

Basically Mohan pretty much spoke the audience's mind in the last scene where he says that he didn't want Megha to have to reach this point but it seems that's the only way she can understand...

It's prejudice v/s trust now...prejudice against Mohan cuz he's always rubbed her the wrong way despite having helped her and trust in Prateek cuz he's her best friend's husband..and the intelligence of the female lead has been sacrificed for that...desi tv zindabad.

I'm more annoyed with the melodrama and drag in today's epi than Megha's stupidity.

Edited by AreYaar - 04 April 2012 at 12:52pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

JoLasupriapriyu_friendNirjhor105nirvanica15-RD-Micronwutheringrusha4003Mru_beeShellJANymerialiv2laughLadyMcbethDJ..RolzzTaiyo_SilentSoul_misty85-Swetha-

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Anu: I was waiting for your post to post my rant LOLLOLLOL I am bugged with both -- dragging of the episode and Megha's stupidity. Just loved the sight of Gulab-Jamuns LOLLOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15rusha4003MicronNupur9Nanhi_AngelDJ..misty85-Swetha-AreYaar

Micron IF-Dazzler
Micron
Micron

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
An...Agree with everything you mentioned...Megha's character is beyond redemptionPinch

Even little Addu used his brain and asked Nanhi why were they celebrating when Tanu was the MonkeyManThumbs Up .But, MeghaThumbs Down

So, tomorrow Ram-Mohan will save Sita-Megha and from Raavan  and MM friendship followsSleepyDay Dreaming

My only hope Mohan stays to his character tomorrow Stern Smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bloodline-Roopa-nirvanica15Mru_beewuthering18myprideShellJALadyMcbeth_SilentSoul_misty85-Swetha-AreYaar

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

My Problem with Megha:

Is not that she is ignoring the warning from Mohan but that she has become a character that I don't care for. Most of the stories work because the readers or the viewers care for the protagonists.

Yes. Absolutely true. I want to care for Megha but I have stopped caring for her. I really don't care if she gets into trouble or she is apologetic or she is giving bhashans or she is rolling her eyes at Mohan. I simply blank her out! What a tragedy.

Is not that she challenges Mohan without taking even a nano-second to weigh his words, but that she defies the norms of an intelligent character. I don't want to always see the damsel in distress and a knight in shining armour ever ready to go on a rescue mission.

Her character has no basis for any actions anymore. Her instincts don't make sense. I mean if it doesn't to most of the female audience, then who are they basing this character on? Is it some figment of imagination only in some *male* brain that processes female as the ones who need rescuing or lacking any instincts on their own to at least detect abnormality in someone's behaviour? Esp, after Mohan has now explicitly told her to beware of the creepster?

Is not that she does not trust Mohan and trusts Prateek but that she has shunned her female instincts.

Is not that only a thought-changing incident can make her see Mohan in a new light but that to build the bridge of trust and love they have created her lame version who is dependent on a Super-Man to come out of the ditches that she keeps falling into these days.

Is not that she is blind but that she is not equal to Mohan and I love tales of equals. 

It is not a tale of equals, An. Megha is not equal to Mohan in any sense. I wonder where she gets her attitude from? Her constant rolling of the eyes at Mohan, or her constant smug smile when she is giving random bhashans or her over-confidence at what she does at office, where does she get it from? I never got that vibe from her before. And now constantly I have this urge to strangle her through the screen. She is not right for Mohan. Mohan has retained most of his characteristics while Megha seems to have grown some new ones all of a sudden! What a fall for that character that I no longer care if she gets molested or not.  All I could think is "Serves her right" *headdesk

I want a tale of Megha and Mohan not just Mohan. But the truth remains, I only watch for Mohan, Nanhi and Guru.

I so want to get attached to this series longer but they are making it difficult. I can't justify any of their scenes anymore.  Sigh.

-- Mru

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

suprianirvanica15Nirjhor105Micronwuthering...Maham...liv2laughLadyMcbethNymeriaTaiyomisty85-Swetha-AreYaar

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by booosi

Megha's character is beyond redemptionPinch

True Ouch

Even little Addu used his brain and asked Nanhi why were they celebrating when Tanu was the MonkeyManThumbs Up .But, MeghaThumbs Down

It looks like Nanhi, Addu and Jeeji are the only ones who can THINK in Vyas family

So, tomorrow Ram-Mohan will save Sita-Megha and from Raavan  and MM friendship followsSleepyDay Dreaming

My only hope Mohan stays to his character tomorrow Stern Smile

Mohan should sunao her left, right and center LOLLOLLOL

Edited by an12345678 - 04 April 2012 at 1:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Micron-Swetha-

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

HI An Can I post my rambling

Megha behaved too much egoistically and stupid specially today though she always does when it comes to Mohan . Its simple to understand even if you can't see  directly the creepness in collegues .  Noone calls you in resort to give u file on vacation. I am sure if this advice of not going to resort was from someone else she would have alteast given thought about it . Just because this advice was coming from Mohan she refused to believe it as it will prove His intellect can be right over hers. .She has always let her ego win over right when it comes  to Mohan.  Today to me she proved herself more egoistic than dumb.

...I really cant decide to be angry with her for mindless egoistic  stubborness agaisnt  MOhan  today or just be sympathetic for its deadly outcome tommorow...I seriously not want her to cry for help tommorow atleast she should give good fight to creep to redeem her charcter little bit'.

Hopefully I am not off from your topic'.

Edited by kuls11 - 05 April 2012 at 8:11am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15liv2laughmisty85Taiyo-Swetha-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Anu: I was waiting for your post to post my rant LOLLOLLOL I am bugged with both -- dragging of the episode and Megha's stupidity. Just loved the sight of Gulab-Jamuns LOLLOLLOL

LOL those gulab jamuns did look delicious...

I didn't feel up to making a post today...the epi wasn't worth a post...itna drag karenge ke toh bolne laayak kya chhodenge about the epi.

I agree with the point that they've made us reach a stage where we don't really feel as invested into Megha as a character...right now everyone is just waiting for this Prateek nonsense to be revealed and be over and done with...I'm becoming more and more "ehhh" about Megha right now...ah well.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15MicronMru_beeNymeriamisty85Taiyo-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index