India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A question to women over here (Page 7)

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Divi, when the first time...Khushi found out about Shyam...she did slap her and she was about to reveal it to the family...but she didn't for her sister's sake and for Anjali's sake too...She gave him one more chance...

I probably would have done the exact same thing the first time..

But the second time...when Shyam hugged her on the terrace..that should have been an eye opener for Khushi...she should have not kept mum at all...she saw his real ugly intentions...and it is way better for Anjali to live with a broken heart than to live with a two timer monster like Shyam..

If i was in her place that night...I would have come out with the truth and not taken it this far...and I know its easy to say that we can do that...not unless u r actually facing such a horrible dilemma in ur life..

And I hope no  women have to go through such a phase in life...where she has to make a decision between  her family's happiness or her self respect , values and principles...

awww..what a beautiful post sweetheart..Embarrassed Just BISS away DiviLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25subiamanSillyPepperSunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nyxx

Faboulous post, Divi!

As for my take, I think its about time Khushi confides in someone, most probably Payal. I do understand as to why a girl like Khushi has kept quiet till now, but I think its about time she comes to terms that Shyam is NOT going to change anymore, he has already shown how low he can stoop down to, so it it not right or moralistic to keep quiet for the sake of Anjali. She obviously adores and respects ANjali, and actually takes her like a "Di", so then, she should protect her from that snake. Khushi also mentioned on the terrace that its not Shyam who should break up with Anjali, but it should be Anjali..so then, now she should take someones helps in really preventing his advances towards her.

Even in todays episode Payal confided in Khushi right away, so Khushi should as well :) Only then can we see some progress from Khushis side regading Shyam because as much we would like her to be the fiesty and fiery Khushi, with a pervert scumbag like him, its hard for any girl. Payal can then obviously confront Akash because they do seem to share a rather normal understanding relationship as a husband and wife.

Ditto!! Dee im glad everyone feels she should atleast confide the truth with payal.
Its nt possible for her alone to handle this anymore. Shyam is getting very bolder in his moves with her, and he is nt going to change or rather he has not changed until now. So expecting such a person to change and putting ur life at stake thinking he will change is nt worth it. 
Yes, i like it. How Payal can share this with Akash. The truth should nt be hidden longer.
anfield206 Groupbie
anfield206
anfield206

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
slap shyam in front of every one...best way to get rid of him...keep it simple silly...y making life complicated by being dumbThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...

a1desigirl Groupbie
a1desigirl
a1desigirl

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Hi
I would like to say that most women have at least once if not more had to deal with such a situation. However it is not always easy to find escape routes if the man concerned is a close family member. Like in today's episode where Kushi could not refuse to go out with Shyam but in previous episodes we have seen her find ways to foil Shyam's plans like when she was applying oil in Anjali's hair.

SunoNa...

adiraj07 Groupbie
adiraj07
adiraj07

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
It is very easy to judge a person until it happens to you...

I never had to face this situation.. But if i was in kushi's place i would have more or less done the same thing infront of my family.

Look kushi tried her best to avoid going with shyam and called him brother in law infront of the shop keeper when shyam was trying to miss behave with her.

Everybody who see the show has different opinion about kushi's character. She had always shown concern for her family members..

She slapped Shyam when she came to know that he was anjali's husband and broke the engagement..

She was going to tell Anjali about this the very next day till Anjali showed the emotional drama of broken mangal sutra...

Then when Shyam missbehaved on the wedding night she was going to tell Arnav about him.. but just like Arnav she didn't tell Arnav as Anjali just announced that she is pregnant..

She doesn't want anything bad to happen to Anjali or her own sister Payal... She knows payal and her family will get worried for her when she will tell them about shyam misbehaving...

Look even Arnav knows how bad Shyam is but still allowing him to be with his sister just because of his sister loving him a lot... I think it is Arnav who is at fault here, if he loves his sister he should be thinking about his sisters long term saftey rather than short term happiness..

As i said  I will probably will not tell my family anything if i know it will disrupt the family.. But handle it in a brave way like kushi..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

subiamanSwaNia_2SunoNa...

msg1 Senior Member
msg1
msg1

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Options

1. If she doesn't want to reveal his truth in front of everyone, she should try to move out of the house. Since this seems far fetched with the way situation is right now. Would have been easier if she didn't have a husband.

2. It was understandable that she didn't want to reveal the truth about Shyam. But with his increasing advances, it is not wise on her part to not confide in her husband. What more could she loose. As is it Arnav keeps telling her that he doesn't think highly of her. At least she would have tried to clear thinks from her end, esp when he doesn't think highly of her. And its not just about what he thinks of her its for self preservation as well. We often discuss here about Arnav should deep down know that Khushi couldn't be in love with Shyam. It work both ways. Inside her, Khushi must also feel that despite his conflicting words and actions he does feel something for her. Its called gut feeling. And if she tells him, he might help save herself from Shyam. He might be heart broken for his sister. But seeing the way things are going with Shyam, his increasing obsession and lies despite the impending birth of his first child, it would be best if truth be revealed at to Arnav by Khushi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52SunoNa...

sama50 IF-Dazzler
sama50
sama50

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
firstly AWESOME POST
if i would be in i would first share my problem with PAYAL as she is my sister and knows eyerything about SNAKE and will make a plan to get rid of the snake.but if it also backfires as shyam intensions is really cheap and is getting worse day by day so i will definitely tell ARNAV about this as i trust him completely and also its his duty to protect me as he is my HUSBAND whether he believes me or not.

SunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
@ samsungtv:  Thnx. The Gupta's are nt upset with marriage nymore.On holi day they accepted her and Arnav. Yes she needs to tell it to Payal atleast. 

@ sunflower52 : Yes coming out clean is important, no matter if someone believes u or nt.
someone in raizada's or atleast payal should know. I hope she shares with payal atleast further. 

@showstruck: Agree. And its never late, what is the worst that can happen??Embarrassed 

@.A.l.i.a.: Thanks.How long will she hide truth. She can inform her family i mean maika member's atleast, Bua can talk about this to Nani or Payal to Akash. 
And i totally with the lines u said about she cant handle such a obsessed person alone now. he is getting bolder day by day.  
Men like shyam or even worse do exist in real. 
Nice postSmile

@S003: Totally agree.ThnxSmile

@serialjunkie: Thnx. Good post. 
Agree with it. ASR being bull head or not by telling truth wont she come clean frm her part, its related to his sis as well, so what ever way he reacts or takes it, what worse can she face from him now. She is already MU. And she as well knows, their has been ample number of times, he has stood by her and even she seeks emotional support frm him. (for eg, hug in hosp, hug after she gets to knw about shyam) 

sunflower52

Go to top