India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A question to women over here (Page 5)

hricha Newbie
hricha
hricha

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
if i would be in khushi's place  i would first share problems with payal as she is her sister and knows everything frm beginning n to make payal understand is an easy job and 2nd step would b tellin to ASR (obviously after making him realise that khushi loves him a lot n he shud trust her)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Good question..

I enjoyed reading your perspective.. according to me such a serious issue should have never been hidden to begin with.. I understand her intention was to save ASR and his family from any pain to aid Anjali where her marriage was concerned.. but even after giving him a chance he has made it more then obvious that he will never change.. hence I would have told my husband. ..he has ever right to know.. irrespective of his reaction.. and above all if Payal can share her dilemmas with K why can't she do the same where Shyam is concerned not only does she need her support but she can also get her out of awkward situations if she finds it difficult to refuse without openly portraying his reality.. !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
@mid-night-sun: Yes, she needs to say it to someone. Alone she cant handle him anymore. Atleast payal needs to knw, Arnav should hv knwn long back though as it was related to his sister as well. 

And when she made to go out with him, she needs to escape making some or the other excuses.

@shena07: Can she alone handle him?? He is even getting physical with her, its already late, by now she should hv confided it with her family, ctually the MU wudnt hv happened at all had Raizada's knwn this, okie lets move on that's done, but least she can do is tell payal. .
Let her nt open to asr, but shouldnt she open up to other's atleast?? 
What if shyam makes a much smarter move and try to harm her, wouldnt it be late then

Edited by Ankifan - 04 April 2012 at 1:55pm
kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Mistake 1 - Guptas elderly women should NOT have encouraged payal or khushi to hide it. Buaji should have spoken to Nani and explained the situation.

Mistake 2 - When Khushi found out Anjali's obsession for Shyam, she should have told her family and the family should have encouraged Payal to talk to Akash.

Mistake 3 - and ongoing. When she sees Shyam emboldened every day, she knows he is no where close to correcting his mistake. She needs to consult buaji and payal and since Akash seems to be the best bet, she and payal should talk to Akash and ask his help in resolving the matter

With ASR being a bull-head, there is no point telling him anything, he seems incapable of rational decision right now.

All these ladies got  scatter brain...in real life we will not hide such things ...what about ASR  can't he figure out about shyam by now if he is a really clever Tycoon...still letting him loose to go out with his wife whom he suspect having an affair with?...Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2SanzBarbie

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Arnav and Khushi BOTH didn't reveal the truth for the same reason...Anjali worships her husband. I think the most pathetic person is Anjali. What kind of self-respecting woman lets her husband define their life? She acts like she will die if anything happens to him. She treats him like god...she might have her reasons but I don't care. She is the cause for all the misunderstandings between ArHi. Remember Khushi was about to reveal the truth to Anjali...she even came to the house but then saw how Anjali almost had a heart attack when her mangalsutra fell off...how do you tell her "hey your husband is engaged to me." So I completely get why Khushi kept it a secret. In her mind, she probably hoped Shyam would get over his infatuation with her and go back to his loving wife and then no one would need to know the truth and get hurt.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2SanzBarbieSunoNa...

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Hey Divs ...Great post

I can't really say much as I haven't been watching the epis lately...but im with you on this...why not show Khushi ..the smart tough cookie she is..like the time she let that thing (Dont know what you call it LOL) drop on Shaym's foot...

Another thing is..the key down here is to show Khushi smart but Shyam a mastermind..show him having a good enough contrivance to get to her...so that she's not able to weasel out...yet her being smart enough to try...at least this way no liberties are being taken

How a woman would handle this in real life...I really don't know...that said Khushi is a larger then life character when it comes to shielding her family...nevertheless please let her breakdown..and let it out to someone

Edited by asha... - 04 April 2012 at 1:49pm

dillidikudiSunoNa...

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Hmmm very interesting question and quite rightly said that this is avery common situation in many places...if its not family then its friends and is usually done by people with power to manipulate your dear ones.
Now If I were in this situation...first of all it would totally depend on the support system I have...

so given that the situation is I am trading places with Khushi... (an this is how I would ideally want to be...untill one is in the situation one cannot be sure how one would follow through).

Arnav is ruled out as I dont think he is in a situation to rationalise or even listen to me or I am for that matter in a reasonable place with him that I can think properly to put 2 sentances together let alone tell him that his everloving sis's hubby his Jijai (who I believe he respects) is putting his moves on me...

that said Shyam is becomming progressivedly more and more ugly in his actions as such I will defintely do something about it rather than sweep it under the carpet...and for such a open talkative girl I am not sure why she is not confiding in family esp Payal and Buaji who have been on her side re Shyam and they have gotten over the marriage hurdle as well...(I started watching around NK time...so dont know the dynamics with shyam too much or what preceded)...this is for starters.

but I will definitely have a game plan on and be prepared for the occasions that I will have to put up with his underhand ways and try my best not to leave myself open and if push comes to shove it would be a good Karate chop in the nuts...

dillidikudiSunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommy2000

Divs -- brilliant post!!!
Given the circumstances, the least she can do is confide in Payal and the Guptas.  She is her sister, she knows the history, and at least gain an ally.  This might, in turn, prompt Payal to talk to Akash.

She gave him another chance (for lack of better judgement) and yet, he has made no secret of his continued obsession with her.  I think, now is the time to tell someone the truth.  It cannot be in Anjali's best interest to be married to a man who is clearly lusting after another woman, and that too, his own saale's wife.
Renu loved ur post. Ditto!!Big smile
Yes the best person to tell about this is payal. 
She has been lately knowing how obsessed shyam is with her, he is nt leaving any chance to go near her, the baby news has brought no change in him. he is still the same . Its high time she takes someone's help nw. 

dillidikudimommy2000

Go to top