Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A question to women over here (Page 4)

preetijaiswal19 IF-Dazzler
preetijaiswal19
preetijaiswal19

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
great question...!

If I were in Khushi's place, I would create a big ruckus and give all proof that how the lech is behaving with me and how he is a traitor and ^*&*&^*& dhokebaaz who doesn't deserve to live in the family...

Regardless of how hurt the family feels, it is for their own good!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..SunoNa...

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Mistake 1 - Guptas elderly women should NOT have encouraged payal or khushi to hide it. Buaji should have spoken to Nani and explained the situation.

Mistake 2 - When Khushi found out Anjali's obsession for Shyam, she should have told her family and the family should have encouraged Payal to talk to Akash.

Mistake 3 - and ongoing. When she sees Shyam emboldened every day, she knows he is no where close to correcting his mistake. She needs to consult buaji and payal and since Akash seems to be the best bet, she and payal should talk to Akash and ask his help in resolving the matter

With ASR being a bull-head, there is no point telling him anything, he seems incapable of rational decision right now.

Agree...

The first time itself when they sent Khushi to tell the Raizadas i was actually shocked...how come Buaji let her go alone...she was the one who forced the engagement down Khushi's throat, doesnt she feel  morally obliged to atleast accompany the girl when she was going to devastate those people's lives and Buaji also knows how angry ASR gets with Khushi wasnt she bothered about her safety? She knows how SHYAM himself is...werent they bothered about her safety once she revealed him to his family?

I think she should be able to talk to Arnav also of course along with her family members..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pink.lotusSanzBarbieSwaNia_2..Apz..SunoNa...

thoughts4ever Newbie
thoughts4ever
thoughts4ever

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
I have been in some what similar situation when I got married...it was not so much psycho like Snake but someone who literlly controlled my husband, his thinking and decisions
Some how by god's grace I had the courage to tell my husband up front what I feel about that person and that I won't even think before exposing the person in front of everyone.

it was like if I can't get the respect and love how I can love or respect the family or the husband. There is a saying that girls are born with this intuition that without even looking they can sense if someone is looking at them as if staring or appreciating or lusting

But Khushi in this situation knows Sham's intentions so she should confide her whole family and Arnav regardless whether he trusts or not. It's better if she can somehow manage to get Arnav to Gupta house and explain everything to him then and there...

sorry for anv spelling mistakes

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pink.lotus..Apz..SunoNa...

subiaman Goldie
subiaman
subiaman

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
I do not think faced with such a situation, I will tell my husband- if he is a husband like ASR. Like Sj said he seems to be incapable of ahy rational decisions...But I would certainly make it (more) clear to shyam that I intend to do something about it. I will not tolerate anybody's hand on me even for one single time. I would have sought somebody's help- Nani or Buaji or Akash (I am not sure what good will Payal do?). I do not like the fact that the heroines in the serial hide everything and sacrifice everything wile they suffer silently... at least Khushi should have been shown different. There are two discordant notes for me with respect to Khushi's reponse- as some others have mentioned
1. Her reaction to shyam and arnav seem to be the same for me- angry (SI's shortcoming?). The disgust that I am expecting is not conveyed properly...
2. The way she she is shown to manipulate others- why does she not try it on shyam...
I hope CVs will do something!

..Apz..SunoNa...

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anumber1

I was surprised she actually went all the way to the store with him today. I thought she would have told him to go alone after leaving the green room. I know she has communication issues with Arnav but she should have at least told Payal and the Guptas. Although, even they can't help her all the time. If she wanted to tell Arnav without causing a scandal, I think she should have just said something like, "I don't feel comfortable around your jeejaji because he is still a stranger to me" or something. That way he becomes aware of her discomfort at least. He always asks, "Are you ok?" she could at least reply with a truthful No once in a while. 

Good one, if Anjali prevented her from telling Arnav she cudve said this to Akash ..payal wudve known and agreed also.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...

subiaman Goldie
subiaman
subiaman

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetihere

Originally posted by serialjunkie

Mistake 1 - Guptas elderly women should NOT have encouraged payal or khushi to hide it. Buaji should have spoken to Nani and explained the situation.

Mistake 2 - When Khushi found out Anjali's obsession for Shyam, she should have told her family and the family should have encouraged Payal to talk to Akash.

Mistake 3 - and ongoing. When she sees Shyam emboldened every day, she knows he is no where close to correcting his mistake. She needs to consult buaji and payal and since Akash seems to be the best bet, she and payal should talk to Akash and ask his help in resolving the matter

With ASR being a bull-head, there is no point telling him anything, he seems incapable of rational decision right now.

Agree...

The first time itself when they sent Khushi to tell the Raizadas i was actually shocked...how come Buaji let her go alone...she was the one who forced the engagement down Khushi's throat, doesnt she feel  morally obliged to atleast accompany the girl when she was going to devastate those people's lives and Buaji also knows how angry ASR gets with Khushi wasnt she bothered about her safety? She knows how SHYAM himself is...werent they bothered about her safety once she revealed him to his family?

I think she should be able to talk to Arnav also of course along with her family members..

buaji also saw him peeping through the windows...

Edited by binsur - 04 April 2012 at 1:32pm

preetihereSunoNa...

ArshiRaiguptha Goldie
ArshiRaiguptha
ArshiRaiguptha

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
intelligent post dr!!

i would hav surely talked to payal if i were in khushi's situation.. 
ab dekho.. payal is such a caring elder sister and she knows the whole shyam-history... 
so if she comes to know the truth she will surely do something so as to ensure khushi's safety... 

lekin kya karoo... hindi seriel tho afterall hindi seriel hi heiy na??
hmm...aur hamari khushi?? lead role.. 
and as a lead role always does, she has to take idiotic decisions at times..
i mean.. such decisions which anyone real life would never take if they come in such a situation.
you know how daily soaps are... the lead role has to think about the whole world and their happiness before her own safety..
varna show kaise chalega?????
:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...

SoShy Goldie
SoShy
SoShy

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samsungtv

I donot understand why Khusi is not confiding Shyam's dirty obsession to Payal????Shocked

This is the biggest loophole.. Ok I can understand that buaji and Garima are/were upset because she eloped and got married.. But why is she keeping this big secret to herself???Shocked

These sisters are shown to have such a strong bond... It doesn't make sense now.. Why CV's are not thinking>????

Exactly- Why isn't Kushi talkin abt it to Payal,,, I understand she couldn't talk to Arnav or any of the other Raizadas... but just keepin this to herself is not gonna help...
CV's didnt think this thro...

samsungtvSunoNa...

Go to top