India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A question to women over here (Page 3)

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Mistake 1 - Guptas elderly women should NOT have encouraged payal or khushi to hide it. Buaji should have spoken to Nani and explained the situation.

Mistake 2 - When Khushi found out Anjali's obsession for Shyam, she should have told her family and the family should have encouraged Payal to talk to Akash.

Mistake 3 - and ongoing. When she sees Shyam emboldened every day, she knows he is no where close to correcting his mistake. She needs to consult buaji and payal and since Akash seems to be the best bet, she and payal should talk to Akash and ask his help in resolving the matter

With ASR being a bull-head, there is no point telling him anything, he seems incapable of rational decision right now.

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeinanyregardhimbaanumber1dillidikudiN12345Npink.lotuskitty25subiamanaishu30preetijaiswal19shreya_lpreetihereamisuv.A.l.i.a.showstruckKeshriyameera30SwaNia_2..Apz..mommy2000SanzBarbiebella39newmoon2011ChitraFnyxxDiamondLifeSillyPepperSunoNa...

anumber1 Senior Member
anumber1
anumber1

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
I was surprised she actually went all the way to the store with him today. I thought she would have told him to go alone after leaving the green room. I know she has communication issues with Arnav but she should have at least told Payal and the Guptas. Although, even they can't help her all the time. If she wanted to tell Arnav without causing a scandal, I think she should have just said something like, "I don't feel comfortable around your jeejaji because he is still a stranger to me" or something. That way he becomes aware of her discomfort at least. He always asks, "Are you ok?" she could at least reply with a truthful No once in a while. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeN12345Namisuvsama50preetihere..Apz..SunoNa...

kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
its very disgusting to show like that ...there are lots of ways she can get out of that situation...she can hurt herself a bit or fake fainting or something...anyway I did not watch the serial because i don't have the stomach to digest this kind of idiotic track...but only reading FM posts with hope oneday it will get better... 

Edited by kitty25 - 04 April 2012 at 1:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...

subiaman Goldie
subiaman
subiaman

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Mistake 1 - Guptas elderly women should NOT have encouraged payal or khushi to hide it. Buaji should have spoken to Nani and explained the situation.

Mistake 2 - When Khushi found out Anjali's obsession for Shyam, she should have told her family and the family should have encouraged Payal to talk to Akash.

Mistake 3 - and ongoing. When she sees Shyam emboldened every day, she knows he is no where close to correcting his mistake. She needs to consult buaji and payal and since Akash seems to be the best bet, she and payal should talk to Akash and ask his help in resolving the matter

With ASR being a bull-head, there is no point telling him anything, he seems incapable of rational decision right now.

Ditto here
himba Senior Member
himba
himba

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Very  good question  and this question has been bugging me a lot. 
For every family its a different situation and different solution . As per this story of IPKKND and to which point it has reached now (i.e. Khusi knows her sister is well loved by her husband and Arnav has some positive feelings for her , has always looked out etc and most importantly that Shyam has become worse), Khusi should tell the Guptas and Buaji the truth. Payal has to know and she has to tell Arnav Now. As for dealing with Shyam, Arnav Khusi finding a way together would be awesome.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..SunoNa...

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Someone in her position I would say shud first and foremost get my sister in confidence. For example today she cud hav agreed in front of anjali but got payal to join them or just told aakash ...and I feel better late than never..if she cannot directly tell Arnav she can start preparing the ground by dropping hints... I wud order direct conversation tho...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pink.lotuspreetihere..Apz..SunoNa...

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Edited my comment on pg1...sry my like s nt workingOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dillidikudiSunoNa...

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I wish no girl has to face a situation where she is not safe in her own home..

If this were a real life situation, Khushi seriously needs to take Payal's help and they need to plan out next step..Khushi hesitated telling Arnav on the day Anjali announced her pregnancy coz she thought Shyam wud change after the baby..now she has had enough instances where this does not hold true...
from Payal they need to talk straight away to Naani or Akash informing the gupta house ladies also so that everyone is present...
they need to be brave and help out their girl instead of letting her fend for herself..

Khushi has seen umpteen number of times Arnav has contradicted his ASR mode and saved her from every small hurt, she shud find it in herself to be able to confide in him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dillidikudithechaigirlbella39..Apz..SunoNa...

Go to top