Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
If I had been Khushi's place, I would have let the family know what kind of son in law they have. 

If not to the wife at least I would have let the brother or the nani know. Even if they believed me or not. 

I would make excuses with not going with the man who make no stone unturn for touching me. 

She should be vary of Shaym and it high time she lets at least Payal know about Shaym. 
mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: momma1128

Div - I don't know much because I have frontal lobe issues aggravated by my salivary glands.  But - in Khushi's case - she has Payal in that house as a confidante.  She needs to share the info that Shyam is being out of control.  They can think whether Akash can be an ally and for goodness sakes, Buaji!!!  Turn to Bua.

Now in real life, I really don't know what I can say - each situation and family dynamic are so different.  There are families out there despite knowing the torture their bahu is going through in the house, turn a blind eye.  Saas' who surmise, my life was miserable, she will just have to deal.  Ideally, the thing to do is to find that person of trust who has always, regardless of situation, been someone you can turn to and who will be an advocate for you - be it a friend, teacher, co-worker.

Oh my dear - did that make any sense?  Okay probably not.  I will leave saying this - Khushi needs to also become a little physical and loud when Shyam approaches her - perhaps a nice knee to the groin or just a scream of 'Arnavji' - when he shows up she will definitely think of some nautanki to not let on about Shyam - here, this one comes to mind - cockroach wahan. 😉

@bold: momma -- cheers to our happy juice!! said the same!😃
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
confide with her own family..payal..buaji...right now not with Arnav...it's too late for that
.A.l.i.a. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I like ur thread very much ⭐️..

if I were in Khushi place with the same situation ..
I will not tell any one of Raizadas since they consider Shyam as the best husband in the world ..
and there is a little possibility that they would believe her over Shyam whom they know and trust him more than her ..
But I cannot just make him whatever he want ..
at least I will tell Payal what happens with me .. she will try to not let me alone and she can help me ..
Also I will tell Buaji .. she is a strong women .. she can warn pr threaten Shyam ..
Khushi is very wrong about not tell any one of her family about what Shyam do .. no one can handle a dangerous and psycho man alone .. she need a help .. even iof this help is only an advice ..

and also .. I will never be alone with this lustful psycho..
for example .. when Anjali today force her to go with Shyam .. if I were her .. I will agree in front of Anjali .. but as we get out .. I will tell him to go by himself , or let me go by myself ..
 I will threat him to disclosure him in front of the family and I will show to him that I don't care about the negative result which will happens to me ..
and in her situation in the precap .. I will just call Anjali or Arnav name loudly and he will be afraid and let me go ..
or I will kick him in way no one will notice but he will be hurt and forced to leave me 😡

As Alia .. in real life ..
I will be afraid at first .. but I will not let any one do such thing like what Shyam done ..
If my any one of my husband relative try to do some thing .. I will record the confront by my phone cam .. and I will show it to my husband ..
or any one I trust and I know he can stop this psycho..

I hope no girl in the world expose what Khushi expose to .. its really a tough and awful situation ..😭
I pray that any one like Shyam in real world .. just die .. AAMEN
Edited by .A.l.i.a. - 12 years ago
S003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Firstly, guys like this exist everywhere!!!

The first thing that they know is that the girl will be ashamed to tell anyone about this. They know that the girl will react by trying to handle the situation BY HERSELF!!! Big mistake. This situation can never be handled alone. Period.

One has to tell their family and friends inorder to be protected. Here is the thing about guys like Shyam for them the cloak of decency must always be on them so they always look good. The second that is threatned they back off.

And protecting a slimeball because of an audience how is that justifiable?

However, Shyam is obsessive and the going to be a real threat. She needs to start talking NOW!!!

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mistake 1 - Guptas elderly women should NOT have encouraged payal or khushi to hide it. Buaji should have spoken to Nani and explained the situation.

Mistake 2 - When Khushi found out Anjali's obsession for Shyam, she should have told her family and the family should have encouraged Payal to talk to Akash.

Mistake 3 - and ongoing. When she sees Shyam emboldened every day, she knows he is no where close to correcting his mistake. She needs to consult buaji and payal and since Akash seems to be the best bet, she and payal should talk to Akash and ask his help in resolving the matter

With ASR being a bull-head, there is no point telling him anything, he seems incapable of rational decision right now.

anumber1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was surprised she actually went all the way to the store with him today. I thought she would have told him to go alone after leaving the green room. I know she has communication issues with Arnav but she should have at least told Payal and the Guptas. Although, even they can't help her all the time. If she wanted to tell Arnav without causing a scandal, I think she should have just said something like, "I don't feel comfortable around your jeejaji because he is still a stranger to me" or something. That way he becomes aware of her discomfort at least. He always asks, "Are you ok?" she could at least reply with a truthful No once in a while. 
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its very disgusting to show like that ...there are lots of ways she can get out of that situation...she can hurt herself a bit or fake fainting or something...anyway I did not watch the serial because i don't have the stomach to digest this kind of idiotic track...but only reading FM posts with hope oneday it will get better...  Edited by kitty25 - 12 years ago
subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

Mistake 1 - Guptas elderly women should NOT have encouraged payal or khushi to hide it. Buaji should have spoken to Nani and explained the situation.

Mistake 2 - When Khushi found out Anjali's obsession for Shyam, she should have told her family and the family should have encouraged Payal to talk to Akash.

Mistake 3 - and ongoing. When she sees Shyam emboldened every day, she knows he is no where close to correcting his mistake. She needs to consult buaji and payal and since Akash seems to be the best bet, she and payal should talk to Akash and ask his help in resolving the matter

With ASR being a bull-head, there is no point telling him anything, he seems incapable of rational decision right now.

Ditto here
himba thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very  good question  and this question has been bugging me a lot. 
For every family its a different situation and different solution . As per this story of IPKKND and to which point it has reached now (i.e. Khusi knows her sister is well loved by her husband and Arnav has some positive feelings for her , has always looked out etc and most importantly that Shyam has become worse), Khusi should tell the Guptas and Buaji the truth. Payal has to know and she has to tell Arnav Now. As for dealing with Shyam, Arnav Khusi finding a way together would be awesome.