Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kokila's unconditional love and care... (Page 5)

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Originally posted by angl143

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Originally posted by angl143

Fantastic post!! ClapClapStar Kokila and Meethi stole the show today!! Kokila once again proves the definition of motherhood! No one articulates that better than her!! Clap

Thank you angl...

very well said... more than rashi's pain...it was koki's concern which stole the show and which garnered the sympathy and pride at the same time from us
Thank u for such an amazing post!! Clap Please call me Kshama. Smile

My pleasure Kshama..and all the fabulous replies made the thread more awesome...such a sweet name.. are you that forgiving Tongue
Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadDhabu89varshu27

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
First things first... Clap A very fantastic post and with so much umph to it. Thank you for this much needed post.  As a former ignorant of Koki and her actions, I am here to say I am regretting at every word I have used against her...I love Kokila Parag Modi and I will never ever go against her again...I am sorry Koki...but you have proven me wrong and I am too happy to admit it Big smile

I would also like to have the answer to the infamous question...where are the RaJi fans now? Why all of a sudden they seemed to have disappeared from answering any questions you posted on Koki, and her real intentions of love and compassion. It should be noted that Kokila is the one who has done everything for Rashi today...Hetal had to be told what to do...Please answer these questions...

Let me tell you all something...if the roles were reversed and has this happened to Kokila or Gopi, what would have been Rashi's reaction...Smirks and evil looks of triumph Angry How in God's name can anyone defend such a characterless person...Again I speak of Rashi not Ruccha...Sad to say or admit this but I feel there are some RaJi fans (not all) who would actually triumph with Rashi succeeding at her evil plans Shocked

Secondly, I want t ogive a shout out to everyone who has posted on this thread...My sisters...we are Koki lovers and we know what is right and what is wrong. This whole situation was caused by Rashi. So I am here to say hats off to you Kokila and I am more proud of you today than ever. You are proving you are a better person than anyone other MIL out there. You love knows no bounds and only a true mother would rectify her childs mistakes. And a fake or uncaring mother would cover up her childs mistakes...

Clap Heart  Kokila Parag Modi...Tusse Great Ho...Clap Thumbs Up And Kokila this is from all your true fans your saathiyaans from here on this forum Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarinamunnihyderabaddoc4everShaunSAvarshu27Justlikethat1

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhabu89

First things first... Clap A very fantastic post and with so much umph to it. Thank you for this much needed post.  As a former ignorant of Koki and her actions, I am here to say I am regretting at every word I have used against her...I love Kokila Parag Modi and I will never ever go against her again...I am sorry Koki...but you have proven me wrong and I am too happy to admit it Big smile

I would also like to have the answer to the infamous question...where are the RaJi fans now? Why all of a sudden they seemed to have disappeared from answering any questions you posted on Koki, and her real intentions of love and compassion. It should be noted that Kokila is the one who has done everything for Rashi today...Hetal had to be told what to do...Please answer these questions...

Let me tell you all something...if the roles were reversed and has this happened to Kokila or Gopi, what would have been Rashi's reaction...Smirks and evil looks of triumph Angry How in God's name can anyone defend such a characterless person...Again I speak of Rashi not Ruccha...Sad to say or admit this but I feel there are some RaJi fans (not all) who would actually triumph with Rashi succeeding at her evil plans Shocked

Secondly, I want t ogive a shout out to everyone who has posted on this thread...My sisters...we are Koki lovers and we know what is right and what is wrong. This whole situation was caused by Rashi. So I am here to say hats off to you Kokila and I am more proud of you today than ever. You are proving you are a better person than anyone other MIL out there. You love knows no bounds and only a true mother would rectify her childs mistakes. And a fake or uncaring mother would cover up her childs mistakes...

Clap Heart  Kokila Parag Modi...Tusse Great Ho...Clap Thumbs Up And Kokila this is from all your true fans your saathiyaans from here on this forum Hug

Awww rupal thank you for the wonderful and awesome replyClapStar

OMG your admittance @bold blew me away... it's hard to accept or admit something on the forum and i bow down to you reverentially  rupalClap

Rupal. thanks for bringing this point ... even.,.I am waiting for Rashi fans to tell what they think of koki today...does koki hate rashi???Confused

i completely agree at pink.. not all but some will definitely cheer for rashi when she succeeds in such an evil act which can be deemed as a sadistic actDead

@blue Clap

rupal yuo know what i loved every bit of the replyStar

here is a big barney hug to Kokila and to all koki lovers on our forumHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

gauri72 IF-Rockerz
gauri72
gauri72

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Clap

Go to top