Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kokila's unconditional love and care... (Page 3)

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshu27

fantastic post munni...uve said it all...Clap...little does koki know that she was the intended target...she was a wonderful mother to raashi today...very sad for everyone ...they were all afraid and worried for raashi...raashi is going to benefit from this too...

thank you vashu...

yeah ..hope she never knows that she was the intended target ,,GoKi will be broken..yeah i can see rashi trying to get benefit from this as well varshu...she gets the pampering from everyoneDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89varshu27

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abbay

loved munni!!!! nothing to add!!!! but just one thing regarding DUMBETALS feeling(illusion) of her being elder or jethani  one gains respect due to their deeds not their position. even being devrani the people of MM has given koki all the authority of the household not because she is loudmouthed or they are terrified of her it is because she has gained that position by her deeds and decisions and has earned that respect that everyone follows her and respects her!!!!

thank you abbay

aww i love this point @bold...Clap

you are right ...your love for others garners respect and not your position

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89ShaunSAvarshu27

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Precious_

Woww wow wowClap. I was expecting this post from you Munni. I didn't see any appreciation for Kokila from any RaJi fan today, for the amount of bashing they are doing on Kokila's character. I am wondering if they will term it as fake concern since truth is always bitter. Hetal can just smile and make stupid comments, but when it comes to an urgent situation she is a total failure. I think Hetal would have realised Kokila's unconditional love and concern for Rashi today. Today's Kokila's action is a perfect answer to those who say that she is partial to Rashi.

Aww Nisha thank you... you were expecting this post from me...how sweet of youBig smile

@shaun mentioned it... bashing is easy and praises are difficult to leave the lips -and it is so damn true...  

hetal realized and saw koki's concern... hope she distinguishes between rashi's words and hetal's actionsConfused
she was and  is  never biased when showing  love or when she punishing thwmSmile

Dhabu89ShaunSAvarshu27

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angl143

Fantastic post!! ClapClapStar Kokila and Meethi stole the show today!! Kokila once again proves the definition of motherhood! No one articulates that better than her!! Clap

Thank you angl...

very well said... more than rashi's pain...it was koki's concern which stole the show and which garnered the sympathy and pride at the same time from us

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4everDhabu89ShaunSAvarshu27

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umahmed

Well said munniClap Koki is always misjudgedCry a think it's because she is to loudLOL that's why no one understands herDisapprove but she is good at heart Clapat that's what makes her stand out Thumbs Up

Thank you umahmed..

yeah koki is often misjudged for her stern expressions. and  strictness ... she is like a coconut.,,,hard on the outside and soft at heartBig smile

umahmedDhabu89varshu27

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amalaziz

fantastic post Clap

Thank you amalazizSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89varshu27

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Munni, Harini. I have no words. However, i am hoping some rajig fans will respond in this thread. Bashing comes easy. Praise is difficult to leave our lips...

Thank you shaun,,,

@bold - perfect in every sense...even in real life showing mistakes is easy than praising... because showing mistakes come from tongue ...and praises come straight  from heart... we need to have a pure heart to praise a personSmile

i also want someone to answer my question which is the first line of the OP

-neela-Dhabu89varshu27

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -neela-

Everyone has said what I was feeling too Smile
Kokila is very misunderstood as she is loud and blunt but beneath all that hidden exterior, Koki has a soft spot for everyone, and as we saw today, this includes Rashi. Koki knows that Rashi is being mislead by her mother and instead of throwing that in her face, she is trying to make Rashi see where she is going wrong and helping her improve (even though it sounds like she's shouting at Rashi all the time LOL). However today, when Rashi was in pain, that motherly affection was seen. This was genuine and even Hetal was surprised by it... I don't know why, she has known koki for the pass 30 years, why is she so surprised now!
Sorry, I started rambling! Embarrassed
But I would like to join you Munni today and say, Kokila Parag Modi, we love you Hug tussi great ho Clap 
Aww neela...that was not a ramble... the forum is a place to put our views...Big smile

yeah she has showed the motherly love to rashi...but is rashi anyway affected by koki's concern...
did she ever think for a second.. "ohh i was about to hurt the same kakiji who is taking care of me so affectionately" - no the girl just does not think about anyone other than herselfConfused could we see an ounce of remorse or regret in herConfused

Kokila is a star..Star

-neela-Dhabu89varshu27

Go to top