Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kokila's unconditional love and care... (Page 2)

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Munni, Harini. I have no words. However, i am hoping some rajig fans will respond in this thread. Bashing comes easy. Praise is difficult to leave our lips...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetamunnihyderabad-neela-doc4everDhabu89varshu27Justlikethat1

-neela- Goldie
-neela-
-neela-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Everyone has said what I was feeling too Smile
Kokila is very misunderstood as she is loud and blunt but beneath all that hidden exterior, Koki has a soft spot for everyone, and as we saw today, this includes Rashi. Koki knows that Rashi is being mislead by her mother and instead of throwing that in her face, she is trying to make Rashi see where she is going wrong and helping her improve (even though it sounds like she's shouting at Rashi all the time LOL). However today, when Rashi was in pain, that motherly affection was seen. This was genuine and even Hetal was surprised by it... I don't know why, she has known koki for the pass 30 years, why is she so surprised now!
Sorry, I started rambling! Embarrassed
But I would like to join you Munni today and say, Kokila Parag Modi, we love you Hug tussi great ho Clap 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaumahmedmunnihyderabaddoc4everDhabu89shermaShaunSAvarshu27Justlikethat1

ssuraj627 Newbie
ssuraj627
ssuraj627

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
kokila very fair and kind she strict with rashi bcoz she has sharp eye and see that if not controled rashi will go out of hand and break house she strict with her for good of the house not for persnal reason kokila run the house in eficient way hetal depend on her for it hetal may be badi bahu but koki is pillar of the house take away koki s supervison and that house crumble hetal will let rashi sit on her head and jigar will be pupet in urmila hands urmila cant get in bcoz of koki 

munnihyderabad-neela-doc4everDhabu89ShaunSAvarshu27Justlikethat1

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Munni.  I have no words to add to yours or all the other awesome replies on this thread.  However, I would like to join you in this homage to Kokila Parag Modi.   Lady!!!   You Rock. ClapClapClapClapClap

sancheetamunnihyderabad-neela-Dhabu89ShaunSAvarshu27Justlikethat1

Hot_Indo_Chilly IF-Dazzler
Hot_Indo_Chilly
Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
amazing post! loved it!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-neela-Dhabu89ShaunSAvarshu27Justlikethat1

ssuraj627 Newbie
ssuraj627
ssuraj627

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
in good vs evil thread all wonder why good is always shown dumb not strong and sharp kokila is example of good who can be strong and fair and not dumb both urmila and rashi fear her this is how it must be evil must fear good i feel very happy that masala went in rashis eyes she wanted koki to become blind 

munnihyderabad-neela-Dhabu89ShaunSAvarshu27Justlikethat1

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Absolutely adored Kokila today!!!
She was completely in character. Her immediate concern was for Rashi's well being. She didn't think about anything but what was best for her. She was the one who took charge and spoke to Rashi in kind tones, ensuring that Rashi would be calm. She told her DIL to look after Rashi and even stopped herself from speaking up about Rashi in deference to Hetal.

There's nothing new in this is it though. Kokila has always stood up for what she believes is right. At the moment all that concerns her is that Rashi is in pain. She doesn't know the ins and out of it but her prime concern is the well being of a member of her family.

Even after all of Rashi's insinuations Hetal should be able to see how Kokila was first into the fray and her pure hearted concern for someone who has caused problem for Kokila from day one.

umahmed-neela-Dhabu89ShaunSAvarshu27Justlikethat1

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Res

** Edited **

Awesomeness Munni.. That was perfect ClapStar
What more can I say?Smile

The minute Koki ran forward to switch the fan off today, I had this proud feeling in my heart for being a Koki fan.. I have seen 2 other people disregard their safety for others.. One is Gopi and another is Ahem when he ran after Gopi as the ceiling fell..
But today Koki proved where these two have learnt their bravery from. From that moment to the last, Koki was the intelligent, smart, concerned, worried mother to Rashi.
I just wish Rashi would open and see how lucky she is to have the love of this woman. 
Every touch showed her concern. A few seconds that made me go all soft for Koki..

-  When she coaxed Rashi to take the eye drops.. Her face showed the same emotion that she had on the day she coaxed Gopi to take the injection.
- The hurried order to Meethi to get some cold water.
- Her concerned query to the doctor 
- Her query to Gopi, almost an admonish to her for leaving Rashi untended..

Is there any doubt that she is a mother to all and shows no partiality. It is her heart that seems to have been most pained at seeing Rashi's pain.  She is a true mother.
Why do we think that a mother's scold will ever harm the child. Mother's scold to correct children. 

Mothers admonish children so that no one else  gets a chance to admonish them.. Why do we not see that Koki admonishes Rashi so that the likes of Savitha ben cannot admonish her? Koki is doing what Urmila should have done and we still question her love.. We do not see her taunts are not without reason.. Unfortunate that a mother is always questioned of being a good mother just because the child cries..

Gopi recognized her mother in Koki and that is why we love GoKi... Rashi will remain a fool as she sticks to UrShiDead

Awww thank you so much harini for a wonderful replyClap

i truly believe Ahem and gopi are also like koki who risk their safety for others...
@bold... this line always stands out in your posts...Star... a mother does not like anyone admonishing her kid,..so she does it and makes the kid to be on the right path so that  the kid is not admonished by others...
a mother is a mother...can a mother be categorized as good and badConfused

yeah gopi saw a mother in koki...while rashi sees a monster in koki.. it is the very perception which is changing the attitude of gopi and rashiSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-Dhabu89ShaunSAvarshu27Justlikethat1

Go to top