Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: amalaziz

fantastic post ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you amalaziz๐Ÿ˜Š
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ShaunSA

Munni, Harini. I have no words. However, i am hoping some rajig fans will respond in this thread. Bashing comes easy. Praise is difficult to leave our lips...

Thank you shaun,,,

@bold - perfect in every sense...even in real life showing mistakes is easy than praising... because showing mistakes come from tongue ...and praises come straight  from heart... we need to have a pure heart to praise a person๐Ÿ˜Š

i also want someone to answer my question which is the first line of the OP

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Originally posted by: -neela-

Everyone has said what I was feeling too ๐Ÿ˜Š

Kokila is very misunderstood as she is loud and blunt but beneath all that hidden exterior, Koki has a soft spot for everyone, and as we saw today, this includes Rashi. Koki knows that Rashi is being mislead by her mother and instead of throwing that in her face, she is trying to make Rashi see where she is going wrong and helping her improve (even though it sounds like she's shouting at Rashi all the time ๐Ÿ˜†). However today, when Rashi was in pain, that motherly affection was seen. This was genuine and even Hetal was surprised by it... I don't know why, she has known koki for the pass 30 years, why is she so surprised now!
Sorry, I started rambling! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
But I would like to join you Munni today and say, Kokila Parag Modi, we love you ๐Ÿค— tussi great ho ๐Ÿ‘ 

Aww neela...that was not a ramble... the forum is a place to put our views...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yeah she has showed the motherly love to rashi...but is rashi anyway affected by koki's concern...
did she ever think for a second.. "ohh i was about to hurt the same kakiji who is taking care of me so affectionately" - no the girl just does not think about anyone other than herself๐Ÿ˜• could we see an ounce of remorse or regret in her๐Ÿ˜•

Kokila is a star..โญ๏ธ
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Thank you angl...

very well said... more than rashi's pain...it was koki's concern which stole the show and which garnered the sympathy and pride at the same time from us

Thank u for such an amazing post!! ๐Ÿ‘ Please call me Kshama. ๐Ÿ˜Š
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssuraj627

kokila very fair and kind she strict with rashi bcoz she has sharp eye and see that if not controled rashi will go out of hand and break house she strict with her for good of the house not for persnal reason kokila run the house in eficient way hetal depend on her for it hetal may be badi bahu but koki is pillar of the house take away koki s supervison and that house crumble hetal will let rashi sit on her head and jigar will be pupet in urmila hands urmila cant get in bcoz of koki 

agree with you suraj...

kokila will not get any personal gain by punishing rashi... it is for rashi's benefit she is being strict with her...

yeah i  say this always... MM cannot run and hetal rashi cannot cook a single meal without koki
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

Munni.  I have no words to add to yours or all the other awesome replies on this thread.  However, I would like to join you in this homage to Kokila Parag Modi.   Lady!!!   You Rock. ๐Ÿ‘

Aww thank you Xarina... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

when u say no words ... the long list of words from Ahlam scrolls down before my eyes๐Ÿคฃ

yeah we got all amazingly brilliant replies and it was pleasure to read others views who share the same sentiments as us๐Ÿ˜ƒ

We will always respect and love Kokila Parag Modi ...come what may๐Ÿ‘
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hot_Indo_Chilly

amazing post! loved it!

thank you...glad u liked it๐Ÿ˜Š
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssuraj627

in good vs evil thread all wonder why good is always shown dumb not strong and sharp kokila is example of good who can be strong and fair and not dumb both urmila and rashi fear her this is how it must be evil must fear good i feel very happy that masala went in rashis eyes she wanted koki to become blind 

yeah very true suraj... good people can be strong and fair ..but a person is strong like koki ..they are misjudged as rude and dominating...

do we care--Naaa๐Ÿ˜ƒ

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Absolutely adored Kokila today!!!

She was completely in character. Her immediate concern was for Rashi's well being. She didn't think about anything but what was best for her. She was the one who took charge and spoke to Rashi in kind tones, ensuring that Rashi would be calm. She told her DIL to look after Rashi and even stopped herself from speaking up about Rashi in deference to Hetal.

There's nothing new in this is it though. Kokila has always stood up for what she believes is right. At the moment all that concerns her is that Rashi is in pain. She doesn't know the ins and out of it but her prime concern is the well being of a member of her family.

Even after all of Rashi's insinuations Hetal should be able to see how Kokila was first into the fray and her pure hearted concern for someone who has caused problem for Kokila from day one.

Nazma... koki's concern and care overshadowed or eclipsed rashi's pain... i could sympathize with koki's concern but not with rashi's pain

@bold๐Ÿ‘
yeah ... the other day people where asking why did koki punish rashi in mandir can't she wait.. her main aim was to make rashi realize her mistake so she punished...this is what she felt as right in that instance
now also her main aim was to ease off her pain and she was attentive, alert, caring and proactive in thinking about rashi's safety...

hetal saw koki's concern...hope hetal sees the difference between rashi's words and koki's actions๐Ÿ˜ƒ
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Nazma... koki's concern and care overshadowed or eclipsed rashi's pain... i could sympathize with koki's concern but not with rashi's pain

@bold๐Ÿ‘
yeah ... the other day people where asking why did koki punish rashi in mandir can't she wait.. her main aim was to make rashi realize her mistake so she punished...this is what she felt as right in that instance
now also her main aim was to ease off her pain and she was attentive, alert, caring and proactive in thinking about rashi's safety...

hetal saw koki's concern...hope hetal sees the difference between rashi's words and koki's actions๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I definitely hope she will be thinking twice before listening to Rashi's words!