mandiras trust is rishi.

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
mandiras trust is rishi.

mandira opens up in front of rishi.[she not told anything to indira ]

she tells truth to rishi,which she not able to tell indira.

dont know what it means.

but cvs showing mandiras increased confidence in rishi.

her facial expression when revealing truth is some what different.

mandiras increased confidence in rishi making me uncomfortable about future episode prospects.
Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
She's afraid of Indira but not of Rishi as she knows he'll not going to slap her. Edited by KajAnj - 12 years ago
regina88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think that mandira was scared of indira that's why she didn't say anything but with rishi she knows he is a trust worthy person! But I an scared for future track as there is a high chance of rishi-mandira track! Buy as along as Macau marriage is revealed I dint think they would show rishi-mandira track
misty85 thumbnail
I need to watch tomorrow's episode to say about the next track but I still think that by now mandira has learned that inshi are made for each other & rishi can't think of any other girl...
As far as revealing everything to rishi is concerned I think she trusts rishi more than indira due to latter's behaviour... she has been very harsh with the family & used to punish mandira a lot... on the other hand rishi has always been friendly to her...
The actual problem is that Indira couldn't show her softer side to mandira... or to be more precise woh mandira ke liye hitler ban ke reh gayi, bahan ya dost nahi ban payi... same goes for kutumb...
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: misty85

I need to watch tomorrow's episode to say about the next track but I still think that by now mandira has learned that inshi are made for each other & rishi can't think of any other girl...
As far as revealing everything to rishi is concerned I think she trusts rishi more than indira due to latter's behaviour... she has been very harsh with the family & used to punish mandira a lot... on the other hand rishi has always been friendly to her...
The actual problem is that Indira couldn't show her softer side to mandira... or to be more precise woh mandira ke liye hitler ban ke reh gayi, bahan ya dost nahi ban payi... same goes for kutumb...

@ bold--

i just hope indira dont take any wrong signal from this.