Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone  Big smile

~  4th April Written Update  ~

(I think theres a small part missing from the online video)

MJ tells Devyani why she is determined on ruining her sons life. She continues telling an embarrassed Devyani that she(MJ) could have gotten married again afterthe death of her husband but she didnt, because of SJ. She didnt take the support of any man. She didnt do all that just to see her only son fall in love with a married woman. Devyani too being a mother should realise a mothers pain and even if she does accept their relationship  what is the guarantee that her past wont effect their future. Devyani tells her that it is not possible as she too herself doesnt want to ruin SJs life.(By now MJ has softened towards Devyani).  Being a mother herself she understands MJs pain and she too herself would have reacted the same way if it had been her son. She and SJ are only friends and she just needs his help. Devyani tells her that she knows that MJ doesnt think she is a good mother but she thinks very highly of MJ. She knows SJ deserves someone better thsn her as his wife and MJ deserves a daughter in law whom she had always dreamt of having. If there are men like Brahma then there are also men like SJ in the world who respect women. However SJ is today is all because of his upbringing and if there were  more mothers like MJ in the world then all women would be very happy. At this moment she really needs SJs help but she is ready to sacrifice their friendship for her (MJ). Devyani tells her she will find a nice girl for SJ who will fill their lives with happiness and she leaves after saying bye. MJ talking to herself saying, Devyani is a good woman and she has no enmity with her, she understands her pain but its a matter of her sons happiness. She is very good and understanding but her son has to realise that there are some relationships which are better off not formed.

Devyani and Vidya go to Brahmas room and are surprised to see him fast asleep so early and that too without eating and causing them any problems. As soon as they leave. he gets up, puts the pillows under the sheets and leaves the room.

RD is outside with her PA and the new DIG, she is asking him where the CD came from since he had said there was no proof. He tells her the investigation is going on to find out. RD who is angry orders him to find out who sent the CD and why, he has 24 hours to find out or else she will demote him from DIG. PA suggests it could be Brahma who is behind it, the DIG too agrees and says he will find out who is behind it. RD tells PA to explain to the DIG that he is talking about Brahma who is not only a culprit but  the father of the whole  police force, whilst DIG is looking for clues Brahma will leave no trace of her.

As RD goes inside in an angry mood, takes the CD and breaks it, she hears someone laughing which sounds like Brahma. She thinks shes drunk a bit too much when Brahma laughs again. She turns to see him  sitting on the sofa having a drink. Shes shocked on seeing him  and tells him she knew he wasnt mad. She tells him to have all the fun as he wants as in jail he wont get any alcohol. RD is fiddling with her mobile, i think she either puts on the camera or voice recorder and puts it back in its case (smart move). He tells her he was acting to be mad but he is not foolish, if he goes to jail then he will take her too. Because of their past relationship he will take her too. She teasingly tells him hes being very romantic  Shocked  LOL. She asks him what he wants from her. He tells her he's come to make a deal. RD asks him what he means, he tells her he has proof against her regarding the signal scam and she can go straight to jail. He can hand over the proof to her, in return for his freedom. All charges against him to be dropped and for him to get back his post as DIG. In simpler terms her freedom for his freedom. RD glares at him which makes Brahma tell her how she used to look at him like that once upon a time (were they lovers Shocked). Rd tells Brahma he used to be good looking then, Brahma tells her she wasnt bad either, RD thanks him  LOL. RD says how can she be sure if he really has any proof against her. She tells him to give her the proof first then they will strike a  deal. Brahma asks her if she thinks hes crazy that he will hand over the proof. RD tells him the way he doesnt trust her, she doesnt trust him and reminds him that he is the one who came to her. They both need each other and so he has to trust her. He agrees to show her all the proof and she has to keep her side of the deal. He wants his respect and everything the way it was before back. RD tells him he didnt mention Devyani, does he not want her back, she reminds him of the divorce. He tells her he came to make a deal about his freedom, not Devyani and if by signing on a piece of paper doesnt form a relationship then how does it break. Brahma thanks her for calling him a 'kamina' and leaves  LOL RD takes out her mobile and turns it off. She goes to another door and opens it, (i'm sure its Adi Priyas bedroom with a change of furniture). She tells someone  (he/she isnt shown), just as he said Brahma came to her to make a deal, to acquit him of all charges and  reclaim his post as DIG, only then will he hand over the proof.

Vidya goes to Brahmas room with a tray of food. She calls out to her 'dost' to wake up and eat. When he doesnt she removes the blanket to see only pillows. Shocked, she goes down calling out to Devyani and Uttara. She tells them Brahma is not in his room but Uttara says he must be in his room but Vidya tells her when she pulled back the blanket there were only pillows. Uttara tells Devyani he is trying to fool them. Just as Devyani is about to call the police, Brahma walks in eating an ice lolly. Devyani rebukes him for going without teeling them and asks where he went. He hides behind Vidya, when Vidya asks him he tells her he was hungry so he went out for an ice cream. Devyani and Uttara both tell him off for going on his own. Vidya takes him with her to eat.

SJ tells his mother her behaviour with Devyani was not right, she is a good person. MJ tells him she knows, SJ tells her if she knows then whats  her problem, is it because she is married or because she has children, she has left her husband and so what if she has chidren, they can all live together as a family, is it the age difference. MJ tells him its not as easy as it looks, what will people say, will her children accept him and call him 'papa', they wont as there is not alot of difference in age. He is thinking about today, whilst she is thinking about his future.

PRECAP

Brahma is opening his safe in the study when he hears Priya, shes telling Aditya, Devyani, Uttara and Vidya how she was going in the kitchen and when she put on the lights someone pushed her and ran away from there. She went after him but couldnt catch him. They go into the study, Aditya asks her what he looked like, after looking at Brahma she says he looke like him. Brahma gasps and Aditya looks at him warily.

~  Please Rate The Chaskamater  ~

Todays episode was much better, nothing much happened apart from MJs feelings regarding Devyani and Brahma and RDs deal but it moved forward.  RD and Brahmas past relationship was made clear, they  were more than friends years ago, thats why they both know each other so well. Wonder who the mystery person is, could it be Aditya or Uttara?

Edited by FIZK6 - 04 April 2012 at 3:06pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

gudiNas1mrvlsmedhssweet_pinagujaratigirlswarajgirsmile365daysguninoorshiny3Kula915ilyougingermeggssoftyPoohdeep27zackgasiaheartMamtaBekomasA HUGE FANGoDsLoVeDanikailovesarun-Swetha-Lemonysvijaya77sihu-Happy4Ever-..Naina.._mahi_Hot_Indo_ChillySmritiKathaanna44cuttieeKhatamKahaniNeha10

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "4th April WU- Brahma And RD Make A Deal" in Maryada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

doitagain

doitagain

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
thanks yaar but i am too depressed now
i think devyani also wants shuhu with her for ever not just as a friend but also something more than that but i dont want shubhu to marry someone else if he does i want to be killed
rather than live some xyz

sorry if someone hurts but i know

there will someone else who is planned by writers as shubhu wife..

please i say sorry again

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahaniFIZK6

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doitagain

i think devyani also wants shuhu with her for ever not just as a friend but also something more than that but i dont want shubhu to marry someone else if he does i want to be killed

please i say sorry again

No need to apologise, your entitled to your opinions.
Devyani wants SJ just as a friend, but i'm sure by the end MJ will give in and SJ and Devyani will end up together.

doitagainKhatamKahani

doitagain

doitagain

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

Originally posted by doitagain

please i say sorry again

No need to apologise, your entitled to your opinions.
Devyani wants SJ just as a friend, but i'm sure by the end MJ will give in and SJ and Devyani will end up together.

thanks you are really very supportive  around here..

but facts are facts 

dont u think devyani wants something but is scared to grab that in her hand...

FOR so called MARYADA..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DanikaKhatamKahaniFIZK6

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
@doitagain (whats your name?) ...   As Devyani said in the past, its ok for someone in her situation to remarry but its not for her, so you could say she doesnt want to cross her Maryada. Shes too set in her ways and with MJ also against her and SJ getting married, she will never do it. 

DanikaKhatamKahani

doitagain

doitagain

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
my name is wardah

but look in reality devyani situation is like other women her decision are corrects

but in serials we want to see what our hearts strive for

shubhu heart will be broken and i think he deserves what he want.
he is good person 
and guess what 
he is really different from usual man
my dad is like him but he is my dad and my dad isnt so good looking Wink

DanikaFIZK6

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks, Fizi.  LOL  The Brahma/RD scenes were the highlight.  Treat to watch. I have to watch it again with subs.  Didn't bother with the rest. LOL

Also, I said back when the promo of the slap was shown and will say it again. Devyani is dumb not to have been suspicious of Brahma after the slap.  Sheesh.

RD/Brahma's insinuations - LOL LOL LOL  There were a few times that had popped into my head when watching them.  Never thought they would actually insinuate it textually.  LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumy97doitagainFIZK6

Princess_123

IF-Rockerz

Princess_123

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Thank you for update :) x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FIZK6

Post Reply New Post

Go to top