Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
haha nice post babe!! and yeahh pls ..im tired of akash -.-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Add123

...Zeenat... Senior Member
...Zeenat...
...Zeenat...

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Nice post as usual En yep 2days episode was gud I agree with you on the akash topic he should come back but as a evil guy and in manyatas eyes he should be the bad guy and uday the gud one

Add123

.lostinthought. IF-Rockerz
.lostinthought.
.lostinthought.

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Very good analysis Adden Clap
Finally the story is progressing and great post as usual!

Add123

ultravioletray Goldie
ultravioletray
ultravioletray

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
I really wish that akash comes back with an evil character so that Manyata starts to hate him...and falls for UdayBig smile...btw great postBig smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Edited by ultravioletray - 05 April 2012 at 12:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Add123pearls88

pearls88 Senior Member
pearls88
pearls88

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
.. But in today's convo, something stood out to me and that was Uday's expressions, because in the previous episodes when Jay used to blackmail Uday, he had this fear in his expressions ... and today that was missing, instead we could see a hint of smirk ... yes the very smirk that at its best can slaughter women alive ... Wink

i agree i also noticed the same thing
he was fearless in yesterday episode
n that is a positive sign
mean something is cooking in his mind
good one

But now that I thought of it with a cool mind, I found it very significant ... it was somewhat Manyata's story in just 40 seconds ... She started of loving Akash, trusted him ... loved him ... he was there for her ... but then he disappears and now its Udayveer who's there for her ... even though she is disappointed at his disappearence

agree with you it is not possible for any person to forget the first person in life
so is is the sign that akaash was her past n now uday is her present plus future (my thinking well i hope cvz also think like this than story will be more powerful)

Edited by pearls88 - 05 April 2012 at 1:24am

Add123

Anjalika13 IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalika13
Anjalika13

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
ya uv has something cooking he didnt seem scared when j was blackmailing him n also he asked manyata to go with him when he already said yes to j 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Add123pearls88

A.ShehzadAholic Senior Member
A.ShehzadAholic
A.ShehzadAholic

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
really well written.but as per as I remember UV said that he'll be present in party,but didn't say that he'll be there with Jay.LOLLOLLOL

Add123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index